-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
hatzie what did u shop today??

ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manonids

But still he said to Ayi that this engagement will not happen ...donno ...RK ke double meanings wale batein to woh he jaane ...is engagement main kuch to hoga for sure ...

I will love if they show RishBala more...let that Makhi sufferr for all the torture he has endured on us..seriously i would love watch those jhatkas RK giving him..slow stealth poison..and then go jump in preferable hell
gauravravivasu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All r working very hard, VD (RK) is doing very well, loving it.
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

But still he said to Ayi that this engagement will not happen ...donno ...RK ke double meanings wale batein to woh he jaane ...is engagement main kuch to hoga for sure ...

Nidz - I think RK's plans will fail for the time being. Like MB escaping, her engagement and all.

But he will win something bigger because he will be more determined after every failure.

Lola13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
about Paddy behavior of wanting Madhu to get engaged at any cost to Mukund.. 

you must remember what Paddy went trough with Balraj.. she doesn't want the same to happen to Madhu.. Paddy just wants someone who loves Madhu.. at this stage of the story.. in her eyes only Mukund fits that place.. 

well that's what I think... ^^
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ISADORA

I will love if they show RishBala more...let that Makhi sufferr for all the torture he has endured on us..seriously i would love watch those jhatkas RK giving him..slow stealth poison..and then go jump in preferable hell

Even I dont mind yar ...tadpa tadpa ke jal marega Mukund jaise hum mare hain use dekh kar ...itne jalde nahe bachna chaiye yeh ...😡...Jalkukda kahen ka 
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lola13

you must remember what Paddy went trough with Balraj.. she doesn't want the same to happen to Madhu.. Paddy just wants someone who loves Madhu.. at this stage of the story.. in her eyes only Mukund fits that place.. 

reasonable enough ..but still would have loved to see if they could have maintained their dignity ...
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Even I dont mind yar ...tadpa tadpa ke jal marega Mukund jaise hum mare hain use dekh kar ...itne jalde nahe bachna chaiye yeh ...😡...Jalkukda kahen ka 

amen...tathastu...
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lola13

I don't know. She just graduated and only maybe 20 years old. Then what's the rush. They are not village people and live in the city. A mother should also wish for someone who can protect her daughter as well as love. But so far we are not seeing any thing like this from Mukund.

Well I felt it odd because she was begging and Madhu was quiet the whole time her parents were insulted by her future mother-in-law.
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shahi dear, love to see your positiveness👏   my hope is decreasing day by day... 😕