RK's silent attack on MB - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
I can't understand madhu behavior at all paddy  was begging  infront of Ayi and madhu is salient watching she should tell ayi i don't want to marry mukund even she is not in love with mukund ..๐Ÿ˜ก
WHY MB ALWAYS SHOW HER ATTITUDE TOWARDS RK AGAR KOI AUR HOTA HAY TO USAY FORAN TARAS A JATA HAY BUT RK TO DEKH KAR GUSA ATA HAY IS MAY KIA RAZ HAY. RK MISKEEN MUKU KEY THARA DD KAY SAMNAY ROTA NAHI HAY IS LEYAY.
Originally posted by abhaylovepia

WHY MB ALWAYS SHOW HER ATTITUDE TOWARDS RK AGAR KOI AUR HOTA HAY TO USAY FORAN TARAS A JATA HAY BUT RK TO DEKH KAR GUSA ATA HAY IS MAY KIA RAZ HAY. RK MISKEEN MUKU KEY THARA DD KAY SAMNAY ROTA NAHI HAY IS LEYAY.

Well RK-MB have destiny connection๐Ÿ˜ณ ...they transform into somebody else when they come face to face 
we might hve reasonable trps today becoz there was nothing on other channels at that time n colors fooled us with rishbala pic n segments,, finally they r learning to give appropriate precaps n promos
@Nidzz yes we wil get Rishbala more in coming days..you are right his plan may have changed in the last min..her disgrace..hmm interesting

@Meenu can you check with your friend about how its doing this week...
Originally posted by anjali64

i still wonder why the director wasted his 26 hours for shooting such a crap...๐Ÿ˜•
even i think the same.to shoot this he took 26  hrs.
Originally posted by ISADORA

@Nidzz yes we wil get Rishbala more in coming days..you are right his plan may have changed in the last min..her disgrace..hmm interesting

hatzie even channel wont know it unless they announce trp's!!
but i think we might be ok this week as we had less of muku n trish comparitively!!
Originally posted by mymagic13

hatzie even channel wont know it unless they announce trp's!!
but i think we might be ok this week as we had less of muku n trish comparitively!!

Oh Ok ...hope its good enf..they have a good joc except for today's 45 mins crap...
Originally posted by ISADORA

But still he said to Ayi that this engagement will not happen ...donno ...RK ke double meanings wale batein to woh he jaane ...is engagement main kuch to hoga for sure ...

Trolley shot oh that is great i think they have put up much hard work on that..and yes that might be the last scene on monday...surprisingly they are holding viewers this week showing that famous RK pose and RK and MB's meet ..

ya ...they will show the scene in the end and then freeze ...Sigh ...socha tha record pages honge aaj ...but show ke 45 minutes are so forgetful...bhul jao ..record pages ..but will do it some other day ...kabhe to apne Rishbala to zyada time milega ...in bw Hatzzie u know ...i have a guess may be RK will disgrace MB image by linking his name with her ...and later he will offer MB his movie ..which would further add weight to his self concocted story ...this is the point where their hate story would kick start ...

It was a trolly shot. wonder how many takes were for that shot.๐Ÿ˜‰ I just want them to start their hate track now.. How long we ahve to wait. Not it is almost 50 episodes.
๐Ÿ˜‰