Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Manonids

@shahi ...exactly, MB was hardly bothered about Mukund ...she is taking engagement as mere a formality ...nothing more than that ...ewww those lusty looks which Mukund gave to MB ...i was like ise utha ke laat marun ๐Ÿ˜ก...MB's family is behaving so strange ...they want to get rid of MB some or the other way ...can't they see what kind of family is this???   Damn ...

@ red - what do you think?? Is it acting defect?? or he is really giving lusty looks. Mostly he dreams of her do his shaving and all.

@ Pink - This is really strange. They are begging like there is something wrong with her daughter. Lot of unrealistic things. Madhu who loves her family so much is also tolerating Mukund Ayi insulting her mother and Mallick.

-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Manonids

@shahi ...exactly, MB was hardly bothered about Mukund ...she is taking engagement as mere a formality ...nothing more than that ...ewww those lusty looks which Mukund gave to MB ...i was like ise utha ke laat marun ๐Ÿ˜ก...MB's family is behaving so strange ...they want to get rid of MB some or the other way ...can't they see what kind of family is this???   Damn ...

i always say that he gives lusty luks!!
shahi see even nids said that,,acting defect
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

We don't know that. I decided to skip the ME but decided to watch after seeing the RK pose and segments of the ME. But I was disappointed after watching it.
So like me lot of viewers might have watched expecting this. And if TRP is high for this episode, makers will think Ayi & Mukund scenes are a hit and might give more.

Atleast the precap was awesome and I hope they won't cheat us again the coming week. Now it's time we get what was promised. that is RK/MB track.

nooo๐Ÿ˜ก
-brokensoul- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arnav90

Agree wd u atleast he knows that he is now worthy for Madhu, CV's ne hamara bakra bana diya only last part was worth watching

If they do these things repeatedly, they will lose all viewers and their trust.

anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mymagic13

i always say that he gives lusty luks!!
shahi see even nids said that,,acting defect

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Meenu..right i can usually see only that look on his face...uff...i cannot tolerate it
_sasi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
kya Bakwaaas episode tha๐Ÿฅฑwhat's the need to beg mukku's family??D.O.P sucks!! screen was literally shaking in the start of precap except that rk-mb pose๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜”only part i liked is Titles๐Ÿ˜Š
-brokensoul- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali64

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Meenu If it is acting defect, then makers has failed in his casting. They took him thinking of sweet scenes with MB na.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys it is surely the acting defect  clear cut which one gives lust looks in place of love ...damned yeh sabh dekh rahe hain hum log...๐Ÿ˜†
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ISADORA

Guys it is surely the acting defect  clear cut which one gives lust looks in place of love ...damned yeh sabh dekh rahe hain hum log...๐Ÿ˜†

Hatzzie ..it was too much yar ...i know she was looking drop dead gorgeous ...but oh man ...ur getting engaged to her na ...so relax ...and over that ..all flashbacks of MB-Mukund  ...damn ise ke kame the ...