Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK's silent attack on MB - Page 4

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Manonids

for me, that was the best scene ...RK was attacking MB ...by etching wrong impression in Muku's mind ...and MB was giving her full attitude looks to the uninvited guest 😆

There was no connection between Madhu & Mukund at all. No happiness, no excitement at all. They don't even talk to each other.

And after Madhu sees RK, she was so disturbed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Agree wd u atleast he knows that he is now worthy for Madhu, CV's ne hamara bakra bana diya only last part was worth watching
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
heyy guys!!
it was ok episode,, the colors fooled us again with rishbala pic!!
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Shahi...if paddy was begging i really think that was bit out ...was there a need for that..and shammu what was he doing..Mukku wat else can u expect he can only nod at everything...there is still some dhamaka on monday..

@Nidzz..even though it was the only scene i caught..i enjoyed it..we had idea to break a record na Nidzz...

@Anu...copy cat...😆
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@shahi ...exactly, MB was hardly bothered about Mukund ...she is taking engagement as mere a formality ...nothing more than that ...ewww those lusty looks which Mukund gave to MB ...i was like ise utha ke laat marun 😡...MB's family is behaving so strange ...they want to get rid of MB some or the other way ...can't they see what kind of family is this???   Damn ...
ISADORA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mymagic13

heyy guys!!
it was ok episode,, the colors fooled us again with rishbala pic!!

i only caught from the scene of RK entry into the sobered engagement party...😆 so for me it was good
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: anjali64

shahi, its good if we don't log in  this wednesday... trps surely will go down.. i was counting the minutes for this drama to end and  when rk will come ... but full 40-45 minutes for aai and muku😡  whyy the team is doing so... and still confident for  better trps😡  making fun of us

We don't know that. I decided to skip the ME but decided to watch after seeing the RK pose and segments of the ME. But I was disappointed after watching it. So like me lot of viewers might have watched expecting this. And if TRP is high for this episode, makers will think Ayi & Mukund scenes are a hit and might give more.

Atleast the precap was awesome and I hope they won't cheat us again the coming week. Now it's time we get what was promised. that is RK/MB track.

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ISADORA

@Anu...copy cat...😆

cat se yaad aaya 😆 i loved Aane in The dark night Rises as Catwomen 😍
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ISADORA

i only caught from the scene of RK entry into the sobered engagement party...😆 so for me it was good

that was the only part which was worth watching
ISADORA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Manonids

@shahi ...exactly, MB was hardly bothered about Mukund ...she is taking engagement as mere a formality ...nothing more than that ...ewww those lusty looks which Mukund gave to MB ...i was like ise utha ke laat marun 😡...MB's family is behaving so strange ...they want to get rid of MB some or the other way ...can't they see what kind of family is this???   Damn ...

Lusty looks damn this guys does not have any other act of look...eww...Angry yeah i read in WU the way paddy was behaving and shammu wat was he doing..these people know she is not in love with him why the heck they are hell bent on getting her married to that guy