Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ISADORA

i just caught the last scene where RK comes in kya dhamaka tha..and the killer looks he was giving MB and MB's attitude look was worthπŸ˜†

Then you have seen the scenes worth watching.
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Achava11

I think MB's reputation will be damaged..Nacheez's πŸ˜† words said it all..he planted the rt words which will make mukku doubt her..mat be!

yes he created doubt in the mind of Muku about his relation with Mb ...this relation at this stage is so weak , what can we expect more ...this relation has no future at all 
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Rk ka plan sirf ek he jaanta hain and woh hain khud Rk 🀣
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manonids

yes he created doubt in the mind of Muku about his relation with Mb ...this relation at this stage is so weak , what can we expect more ...this relation has no future at all 

Hey when even i thought the same..he is damn insecure and apna RK is leaving no stone unturned the way he was stressing oh you know about me and MB...Mukku look was worth watching looser kahika..and MB she did not bother she was busy giving attitude looks to RK..the way they were staring at each other unawares that one living being is there in between then was damned good
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heart_Breaker

Rk ka plan sirf ek he jaanta hain and woh hain khud Rk 🀣

wah wah Kya dialouge hai πŸ˜†
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shahi, its good if we don't log in  this wednesday... trps surely will go down.. i was counting the minutes for this drama to end and  when rk will come ... but full 40-45 minutes for aai and muku😑  whyy the team is doing so... and still confident for  better trps😑  making fun of us
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shahi Kidnap...πŸ˜† No darling in SBS Ayi seems to be drunk there seems to much to the drama..Lets catch it on monday and the famous RK pose..

Oh. Then maybe money issue will come out of Ayi mouth.

Hatz- What's wrong with Paddy?? It is like Madhu won't get a man to marry. This could be understandable if this is not the first time in Madhu's life her engagement had problems or she is crazily in love with Mukund.

Paddy encouraged this relationship because Mukund loves Madhu. But does she thinks that man can take care of Madhu after seeing how his Ayi shut his mouth whenever he wants to say something.

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hey when even i thought the same..he is damn insecure and apna RK is leaving no stone unturned the way he was stressing oh you know about me and MB...Mukku look was worth watching looser kahika..and MB she did not bother she was busy giving attitude looks to RK..the way they were staring at each other unawares that one living being is there in between then was damned good

for me, that was the best scene ...RK was attacking MB ...by etching wrong impression in Muku's mind ...and MB was giving her full attitude looks to the uninvited guest πŸ˜†
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

wah wah Kya dialouge hai πŸ˜†

woh bhi churaya huwa 🀣 imean thoda editing kiya hain πŸ˜†
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Oh. Then maybe money issue will come out of Ayi mouth.

Hatz- What's wrong with Paddy?? It is like Madhu won't get a man to marry. This could be understandable if this is not the first time in Madhu's life her engagement had problems or she is crazily in love with Mukund.

Paddy encouraged this relationship because Mukund loves Madhu. But does she thinks that man can take care of Madhu after seeing how his Ayi shut his mouth whenever he wants to say something.

exactly... why  paddy was begging  in front of aai for this engagement...even shammu... as if madhu is so ... that nobody  is going to accept her... i like one thing.. even  muku accepted that he is not worth madhu.