Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

How many liked ME or say Mukku mayya ka broken rec (Page 4)

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kahkashansakina

its ok episode only last 15 min superb ... I can't understand madhu behavior at all paddy  was begging  infront of Ayi and madhu is salient watching she should tell ayi i don't want to marry mukund even she is not in love with mukund ..Angry only she will become sherni infornt of RK...

I think in this hurry burry shoot of 26hrs.. the forget to give script to MB... LOLROFLROFLROFL

only first 5 mins she has dialogs n last 2 dialogs... rest they just tld to come sajdhaj ke n stand watching drama like poor usROFLROFL

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylovepia

YOU ALL RIGHT ASA LUGH RAHA THA KAY SUCH MUCH MAY RK KAY INTAZAR MAY 1 HOUR EXPEND KEYA HAIN MUKU KEY AYE NAY. OR MADHU OR US KEY MA NAY KEW NAHI KAHA KAY RISHTA TO AIE KHUD LAIE THE WO AB KEW NAHI SOOCH RAHI JO AIE SHADI SAY PHELA ITNA DRAMA CREATE KAR SAKTI HAY WO SHADI KAY BAD US KEY BATI KA KIA HASHAR KARAY GEE JUB KAY MUKU JOBLESS OR NAKARA HAY?

paisa bolta hain n kuch bhi karatahai..Smile

but fuse to hamarahi udana uss aayi ke bakwaas dialogs n drama
bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drashti13

very well said..the ayi drama was unbearable..madhu and rk part was worth watching..dd looked extremely gorgeous and vd as handsome as ever...cant get eyes off on princess today..Day Dreamingdd and vd expressions were awesome..precap was dreamy.Day Dreaming..

same here I was just watching DVD n no one else.. only sounds of aayi n her bakwaas drama..LOL
fiona18 Goldie
fiona18
fiona18

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
First part was bit boring...Angry duffer Mukund nd his Aayi was so irritating...  Only after hottiiee Rk's entry it was worth watching... OMG he was looking so dashing...Day Dreaming

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniya_lovesu

Liked only frm Rks entry n d Day Dreaming...RK was nt staring at the couple during the ring exchange but the ring as if his eyes cn stop it or like he was trying to make tht ring his so tht he claims Smhw tht he I engaged to her nt tht stupid mukka Star.I can't bring myself to say his name evn...no offense to his fans, he's doing a gr8 job by doing nthng in capturing our madhuBALA's heart..LOL  N I can't blv Madhu dint do anything wen her mother ws begging...Cry Bt then the engagement ws suppose to take place.

only RiMa can make an episode look good.. dono screen pe aatehi interesting ban jaata

I said it b4 in this hurry burry shoot of 26hrs.. the forget to give script to MB... ROFL

n hence she don't know what to do

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soniya_lovesu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index