Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

How many liked ME or say Mukku mayya ka broken rec (Page 3)

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maya.sethi17

Frankly I like it from RK entry , Shubangi drama was too much yaar, they wasted al most 20 minutes in tht. But im diappointed wiht Paddo 2day cant she see shubangi behaviour today which depict clearly tht she is agianst this marriage. paddo shd have spoke something instead of beeging.  BUT yes ur hero RK was alays rocking, WHT a entry yaar, and those dialogues Maan na mann main tera mehmaan. was just awesome. And did anyone notice after seeing RK how Makki react he said MB tht "wht is he doing in ur engagement" it clearly showed makki grey side this man will truly show his colours later.

RK n his dialogs hinting some secrecy between him n MB r my best scenes yest...n MB Ji only gives her attitude n arrogance to RH.. afterall its his haq.. n makki is not worth it.. dialogs waste jo hojayegi

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Achava11

I was like Ouch do u call this ME???it was more of mukku's mama's episode..repeated dialoguesDeadman!disappointed thoroughly..just the last few minutes...the NACHEEZ' sLOLdialogues were worth watching!

really we keeping high hopes just for one picEmbarrassed n the episode really is a disasterAngry made to dislike itOuch
bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku_chudail

Only the last 15 minutes were worth watchingD'oh

I wanted to kick out Mukku's aayi. OK fine she is in our team, but her drama was unbearable. Why did they keep showing her non-sense dialogues of apshagun and all when ultimately sagai was to happen?Stern Smile 

And RK-Mukku confrontation was super ROFL

yep RK-mukku confrontation poor mukku confused byhis words..n muukus expression when MB fall into RK's arms was ROFLROFL
bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Achava11

the guy used the rt words ..in such a way that Mukku himself will cancel the engagementLOL LOLindeed ..sab kuch is a heavy wordLOL

that confusion look of mukku is hilarious... woh tho jaldi indoneke beech mein se bhaag jayega
bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marie_789

This episode was worth watching for RK and Madhu...Well next week we can except Madhu to fall in RK's arms maybe that will be our lucky day till than we have to look at the pics of the fall and relax...

This was first ME for Madhubala we have to calm down and think positive and plus nowadays on no channel ME is of importance they just show filler in it...The real suspense is shown on normal days...

yep monday will b the day where we get to see that sexy fall..

yep its first ME of MB but they could have cut short the repeated dialogs of irritating aayi n could have given some dialogs to MB rather than making her stand like barbie doll!!!!!!!
bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhayangel

Guys if u had seen the promo of maha episode it was clear that the scene which we had wanted to see will not be there..
They didn't show even that madhu is going to get engaged or not...but we had expected much more just because of Sbs and sbb segment..
But anyways i enjoyed it thoroughly waiting rishbala scene and as i had expected it was precap...

yep all thanx to Sexy pose of RiMa in eachothers arm..

but the main point irritated was AAyi's repeated dialogs n same drama through out the episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhayangel

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Hamara Paplu bana diya CV's ne...

we were fooled high time with RK MB poseLOL
bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvremix

I dint the like the emotional torture of aayi...but last 15 mins rocked it...RK is upto something...the way he was talking to mukund abt madhu was kind of dropping hintsWink..."mere bare mein sab kuch bata diya??sab toh nahi bataya hoga??"...what r u up to RK??Embarrassed

mukku ki kopda khali hai.. so no hints go into the brains... n hence the fall scene to give him practical hintWinkLOLLOL

n the aayi n her drama AngryThumbs Down

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index