Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Marie_789

This episode was worth watching for RK and Madhu...Well next week we can except Madhu to fall in RK's arms maybe that will be our lucky day till than we have to look at the pics of the fall and relax...

This was first ME for Madhubala we have to calm down and think positive and plus nowadays on no channel ME is of importance they just show filler in it...The real suspense is shown on normal days...

yep monday will b the day where we get to see that sexy fall..

yep its first ME of MB but they could have cut short the repeated dialogs of irritating aayi n could have given some dialogs to MB rather than making her stand like barbie doll!!!!!!!
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abhayangel

Guys if u had seen the promo of maha episode it was clear that the scene which we had wanted to see will not be there..
They didn't show even that madhu is going to get engaged or not...but we had expected much more just because of Sbs and sbb segment..
But anyways i enjoyed it thoroughly waiting rishbala scene and as i had expected it was precap...

yep all thanx to Sexy pose of RiMa in eachothers arm..

but the main point irritated was AAyi's repeated dialogs n same drama through out the episode
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arnav90

Hamara Paplu bana diya CV's ne...

we were fooled high time with RK MB poseπŸ˜†
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvremix

I dint the like the emotional torture of aayi...but last 15 mins rocked it...RK is upto something...the way he was talking to mukund abt madhu was kind of dropping hintsπŸ˜‰..."mere bare mein sab kuch bata diya??sab toh nahi bataya hoga??"...what r u up to RK??😳

mukku ki kopda khali hai.. so no hints go into the brains... n hence the fall scene to give him practical hintπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

n the aayi n her drama πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Originally posted by: kahkashansakina

its ok episode only last 15 min superb ... I can't understand madhu behavior at all paddy  was begging  infront of Ayi and madhu is salient watching she should tell ayi i don't want to marry mukund even she is not in love with mukund ..😑 only she will become sherni infornt of RK...

I think in this hurry burry shoot of 26hrs.. the forget to give script to MB... πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

only first 5 mins she has dialogs n last 2 dialogs... rest they just tld to come sajdhaj ke n stand watching drama like poor us🀣🀣

bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylovepia

YOU ALL RIGHT ASA LUGH RAHA THA KAY SUCH MUCH MAY RK KAY INTAZAR MAY 1 HOUR EXPEND KEYA HAIN MUKU KEY AYE NAY. OR MADHU OR US KEY MA NAY KEW NAHI KAHA KAY RISHTA TO AIE KHUD LAIE THE WO AB KEW NAHI SOOCH RAHI JO AIE SHADI SAY PHELA ITNA DRAMA CREATE KAR SAKTI HAY WO SHADI KAY BAD US KEY BATI KA KIA HASHAR KARAY GEE JUB KAY MUKU JOBLESS OR NAKARA HAY?

paisa bolta hain n kuch bhi karatahai..😊

but fuse to hamarahi udana uss aayi ke bakwaas dialogs n drama
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Originally posted by: Drashti13

very well said..the ayi drama was unbearable..madhu and rk part was worth watching..dd looked extremely gorgeous and vd as handsome as ever...cant get eyes off on princess today..😍dd and vd expressions were awesome..precap was dreamy.😍..

same here I was just watching DVD n no one else.. only sounds of aayi n her bakwaas drama..πŸ˜†
fiona18 thumbnail
First part was bit boring...😑 duffer Mukund nd his Aayi was so irritating...  Only after hottiiee Rk's entry it was worth watching... OMG he was looking so dashing...😍

bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Originally posted by: soniya_lovesu

Liked only frm Rks entry n d 😍...RK was nt staring at the couple during the ring exchange but the ring as if his eyes cn stop it or like he was trying to make tht ring his so tht he claims Smhw tht he I engaged to her nt tht stupid mukka ⭐️.I can't bring myself to say his name evn...no offense to his fans, he's doing a gr8 job by doing nthng in capturing our madhuBALA's heart..πŸ˜†  N I can't blv Madhu dint do anything wen her mother ws begging...😭 Bt then the engagement ws suppose to take place.

only RiMa can make an episode look good.. dono screen pe aatehi interesting ban jaata

I said it b4 in this hurry burry shoot of 26hrs.. the forget to give script to MB... 🀣

n hence she don't know what to do