India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

How many liked ME or say Mukku mayya ka broken rec

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
To b frank Maha episode is not upto mark... Its just my POV... May b u all liked or even loved this...

Same dailog of Ayi about muhurat n humiliating Mahdu n family till last 5 mins of the show... D'oh

N that gud for nothing Mukku gaping @ everyoneAngry like he is put of mental asylum then onlyLOL

n no dialogs for madhu except for saying sorry D'oh(ok for family she done that but why she is silent when they r being humiliated by ayi through out )...

But what I liked is she changing her expressions when RK comes in...she show her true colors only to RK n no one elseClap... afterall he only has every right on her gussa n strongness...LOL

n jis scene key liye main poora bakwaas jhela woh Monday ko hi milrahahain!!!!!!

Mukku was damn hilarious when MB slipped into RK's arms...ROFL
n he said tumhari sagai... common he too know he will b out of picture soonROFL

But over all its average part.. soo much of ayi hungama leaving very less scope for others

Edited by bhanu_rekhag - 21 July 2012 at 9:43am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4uMyLuvDrashtiLilaDhakalfiona18AshleyAngelenal-NiklausFan-lvampires-loverjakther7ForeverForURaDMG25kahkashansakinafairy_talesAsmi13-Rema-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ--Zehnaseeb--todayzstarBefikre

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
  is there anybody who liked it?Angry    i doubt..

Edited by anjali64 - 21 July 2012 at 9:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11bhanu_rekhag

...OohLaLa... IF-Sizzlerz
...OohLaLa...
...OohLaLa...

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
The last 15 mins were worth watching and the precap,hayee no words.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11bhanu_rekhag

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Frankly I like it from RK entry , Shubangi drama was too much yaar, they wasted al most 20 minutes in tht. But im diappointed wiht Paddo 2day cant she see shubangi behaviour today which depict clearly tht she is agianst this marriage. paddo shd have spoke something instead of beeging.  BUT yes ur hero RK was alays rocking, WHT a entry yaar, and those dialogues Maan na mann main tera mehmaan. was just awesome. And did anyone notice after seeing RK how Makki react he said MB tht "wht is he doing in ur engagement" it clearly showed makki grey side this man will truly show his colours later.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11abhaylovepiaForeverForUMaria-capri-Rema-bhanu_rekhag

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
I was like Ouch do u call this ME???it was more of mukku's mama's episode..repeated dialoguesDeadman!disappointed thoroughly..just the last few minutes...the NACHEEZ' sLOLdialogues were worth watching!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhanu_rekhag

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Only the last 15 minutes were worth watchingD'oh

I wanted to kick out Mukku's aayi. OK fine she is in our team, but her drama was unbearable. Why did they keep showing her non-sense dialogues of apshagun and all when ultimately sagai was to happen?Stern Smile 

And RK-Mukku confrontation was super ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11bhanu_rekhagEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
the guy used the rt words ..in such a way that Mukku himself will cancel the engagementLOL LOLindeed ..sab kuch is a heavy wordLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhanu_rekhag

Marie_789 IF-Dazzler
Marie_789
Marie_789

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
This episode was worth watching for RK and Madhu...Well next week we can except Madhu to fall in RK's arms maybe that will be our lucky day till than we have to look at the pics of the fall and relax...

This was first ME for Madhubala we have to calm down and think positive and plus nowadays on no channel ME is of importance they just show filler in it...The real suspense is shown on normal days...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rabia84Achava11bhanu_rekhag

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index