Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Iss incompletion ko kya naam doon! ( no offense) (Page 2)

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Khushi is leaving Rayzada house in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon!
Khushi is leaving Rayzada house in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon!

5 hours ago
Predicting the tracks of daily soaps is something enjoyed by all the ardent viewers of the respective shows! But we are sure that none of the daily soaps on Indian television must be this much unpredictable as Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon!

Right from the beginning, the CVs have never let the predictions made by the fans stand true. Be it the revelation of Shyam (Abhaas Mehta), clearance of misunderstanding between Khushi (Sanaya Irani) and Arnav (Barun Sobti), and above all the exposure of Shyam before the whole family, everything came up in quite an unusual manner; something which was surely not thought of.

After watching Arnav's obstinance for making Khushi accept him as her husband, all had expected them to share some lovey-dovey moments together. But the outcome was certainly a disaster, instead of the romance between the leads one got to see the family turmoil. Furthermore, the way Anjali's (Daljeet Bhanot) character has been shaping up all this while, it forces one to believe how highly self-centered the lady is. Though we understand that she has indeed suffered a big loss but under all circumstances a sane person is expected to abide by the just and refute the one who sides injustice.

However, in Anjali's case, it's just the reverse of it. Now that Shyam is not by her side, she doesn't even want others around to stay happy. She is highly upset with her Chote paying more attention to Khushi instead of her. She is not able to cope with the thought that Khushi has changed Arnav as a person and has made him mellow down.

This insecurity of hers is soon going to create a threat for Arnav and Khushi. In the coming episodes one will see Khushi leaving the Rayzada house and going back to Gupta house.

We just can't predict as to what the CVs have planned next but it is really unfair to see that a selfless soul like Khushi happens to be at the receiving end always! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FlamingsOfLove

Delicious Groupbie
Delicious
Delicious

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Very good point.
CBS should think about complete one plot before start a new one or atleast a understanding link.

FlamingsOfLove

Delicious Groupbie
Delicious
Delicious

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
@dums- lol that articarel made mE laugh. Because it's very much predictable and add they always going opposite of what we fan wants.
For this reason it makes more predictable :)

FlamingsOfLove

FlamingsOfLove Goldie
FlamingsOfLove
FlamingsOfLove

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArnavBarunLover

Totally agree with all your points.
CVs are not completing any track, and the track at the moment is not very impressive either... i mean Anjali is "pregnant", that doesnt mean she has to be overly sensitive all the time... her good for nothing husband left, so she is upset fair enough, but in all this why is she against her own brothers marital life... and her dialogue yesterday "tum badal gaye ho" ... WHAT THE ! Wasn't she the one who always insisted that Arnav should get married, settle down, fall in love etc !

And then our beloved Akash, who seems to have lost every sense he may have had before, why is he behaving like an idiot... can't he just Man up, learn something from his brother maybe... and then his mother, MANORAMA ! she is turning into the cow she used to be, just when he start to like her CVs show her in a bad light !

Arhi are hardly getting any screen space, i don't think its fair for the leads to get such less screen space... Khushi  is not even shown after the family caught them romancing, the way Manorama Mami insulted her and Payal, i would have thought Arnav would go and console her but no, the CVs decided not to show this.
I really hope this track ends quickly and Khushi gets the respect she deserves from everyone.

Well said Smile
FlamingsOfLove Goldie
FlamingsOfLove
FlamingsOfLove

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dumas

yeah anjali is such a pain he is married does she expect him to sleep in her bed and do everything he used to do hello wake up girl she is behaving like she is the wife and arnav suppose to ask permission to go and see khushi and don't get me started on akash he is totally spineless and a mamas boy he wants to blame khsuhi for everything seriously payal is been blame for loving and taking care of her sister and manorama she is using this situation to her advantage to separate payal and dumb ass askash won't it be funny if the sister and nani leave together because we know asr will be blackmailed by his emotional retard pooja thali sister and akash has no back bone poor payal and khushi thanks for the pm i loved the show but my favorite character are be separated by three of the most annoying people an the cv are junking the characters  

Yes!!
Agreed 
I'm glad people agree, gosh don't even remind me of Akashi Uff he is just senseless ! And his back stabbing mama ! Is such a mamas boy and monaorma turing the tables now ! Gosh it's lts Likeback to start but alittle bad ..

Not sperrAtion on arhi? Nooo if so this continues really piccsed of at cVs!
:) thanks for the good point 
arniepervaiz Goldie
arniepervaiz
arniepervaiz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
nice post sweety..
we are on the same road so farSmile

FlamingsOfLove

JUHI.HI IF-Rockerz
JUHI.HI
JUHI.HI

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
totally agree wid u!!!!Smile these cvs r nt completin der scenes n arousing our temptatns...LOL...if nt these scenes den dey can atleast show a baby bump fr anji!!!Confused!...god i m dyin to see d baby bump!!!!!LOLLOLWink

Edited by JUHI.HI - 22 July 2012 at 12:59am

FlamingsOfLove

kajal620 Goldie
kajal620
kajal620

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
i agree dr

FlamingsOfLove

Go to top