Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Iss incompletion ko kya naam doon! ( no offense)

FlamingsOfLove Goldie
FlamingsOfLove
FlamingsOfLove

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Frustrated On how incomplete it all is . not needed to offend anyone, NO bashing  , my opinion 
only 

Ok so the things we would liked to see and what we reieved 

Arnav's guilt track but we got a birthday track which COULD have taken place later on as to what ,it's not an issue ASR had made Kushi face hell! And so I need (correction)WE needed a guilt track . May I remind u all CVs to be for sure... This man had mad A inconcent true poor girl comet 

• 6 months marriage a women for misunderstanding her,not even listening what was her reasonbehind it.     ,and to make it even bigger he was about to confess so he must of had alittle fatith that she was notplaying with his sister life.He should have gaven her a chance
  • Tell her numerous of times she doesn't have a character, she is a life player, she's a gold digger,good thing that her parents were NOt alive to see this day, and how would she face them,using threats on breaking her sisters marriage (yet again), hurting her fiscally and metally e.t.c

2) love track

Now that all this was over and Shyam was out of the house (soon he will be back toAngry) Kushi  is ready to leave and so Arnav reminds her of contract Again after all this, main point he agrees her that she is his wife and everything by the constant memories and her Suprising birthday Confused.no love seens as we thought of consumation which was ALSO promised by Cvs , I remeber the RAIN Scene which will Not be placed soon by the looks of it Ouch. Anjali keeps coming in and ruineds he little love gestures which are rare.( plus Cv are OnLy showing the scenes to convey us that Anjali suddenly has this feeling of Kushi being more important then her in arnavs life. Suddenly :?

Now Sepreation !! We have missed a lot of stages don't u think the news found out. Y the arrival evoked me of this post ! Ughhh I wanna pull my hair out ( frustration ) 
Cv should complete these stages  first then Carey on further :(

By the way cause of baruns movie we have to wait 2 3 months for the story to get out of the kidnap stage,Which ok I say expectable but they could of completed the story with a little push before though months so we don't have a gape.

Uh is up incompletion ko kya naam doon!Confused

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Deliciousarshi1986dorindakatezeefan 1dhivyArnavBarunLoverasmi4youpriyankaaSumukiswat.gJUHI.HIhira_arniesummaiyasayed.FairyDust.The007Shivanisiva2901dumas

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
every incident showing is abruptly ended, not a single completed segment. I don't know what will happen to this serial

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DeliciousdorindakateFlamingsOfLove

FlamingsOfLove Goldie
FlamingsOfLove
FlamingsOfLove

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkatmala

every incident showing is abruptly ended, not a single completed segment. I don't know what will happen to this serial

Totally 

it's incomplete it irks me too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Delicious

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Smilenice post dearStar
loved reading it...Clap
i am so tired dear...so just pasting my comment which i wrote already...if u dont mind read it...anyway i am gonna write the same thing...Wink

but let me ask...wat the hell is going on actually...?Angry
yesterday Anjali was saying u changed chotte ...!!!wat does tat mean..?Angry

but actually Anjali is the one who changed...not Arnav...Thumbs Up
Anajli is the one who was the one who tried 2 make them together, Embarrassedshe was the one who made baali honeymoon & told them 2 enjoy their honeymoon at its peak, Embarrassedshe was the one who said khushi 2 repair ASR's button & left them alone Embarrassed, she was the one who said arnav 2 care 4 khushiji Embarrassed& make him realised tat how much he cares 4 khushiji in front of the mirror, Thumbs Up
is tat the same Anjali..???????Confused
if she was fine & didnt hav any problem tat time then y should now????????Angry

yesterday she said 2 him tat u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...Dead
if he wants 2 spent some time with his wife wats the problem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time near 2 her bed & make her sleep by singing ballads...Ouch
she was saying "u r in love now" ...so wat??????? cant he?????Dead
anajli was in love with her spouse ...and ASR too...wats the big deal|???Angry
so she dont want her chotte in love ?she wants 2 make him angry ASR & only sweet with Di???Shocked
just pissed off man...seriously just pissed off with this whole RM family except nanijji...Ouch
its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think.Angryomg..he was far better!!!!.AngryCry

Edited by ASRsweetKKG - 21 July 2012 at 9:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aamnazuhaFlamingsOfLovedumas

FlamingsOfLove Goldie
FlamingsOfLove
FlamingsOfLove

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

Smilenice post dearStar
loved reading it...Clap
i am so tired dear...so just pasting my comment which i wrote already...if u dont mind read it...anyway i am gonna write the same thing...Wink

but let me ask...wat the hell is going on actually...?Angry
yesterday Anjali was saying u changed chotte ...!!!wat does tat mean..?Angry

but actually Anjali is the one who changed...not Arnav...Thumbs Up
Anajli is the one who was the one who tried 2 make them together, Embarrassedshe was the one who made baali honeymoon & told them 2 enjoy their honeymoon at its peak, Embarrassedshe was the one who said khushi 2 repair ASR's button & left them alone Embarrassed, she was the one who said arnav 2 care 4 khushiji Embarrassed& make him realised tat how much he cares 4 khushiji in front of the mirror, Thumbs Up
is tat the same Anjali..???????Confused
if she was fine & didnt hav any problem tat time then y should now????????Angry

yesterday she said 2 him tat u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...Dead
if he wants 2 spent some time with his wife wats the problem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time near 2 her bed & make her sleep by singing ballads...Ouch
she was saying "u r in love now" ...so wat??????? cant he?????Dead
anajli was in love with her spouse ...and ASR too...wats the big deal|???Angry
so she dont want her chotte in love ?she wants 2 make him angry ASR & only sweet with Di???Shocked
just pissed off man...seriously just pissed off with this whole RM family except nanijji...Ouch
its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think.Angryomg..he was far better!!!!.AngryCry

Omg omg omg 

Thank u for that wonderful comment as so this is TO Such a problem!! Pisses me off Actually (sorry for language ) 
But ughhh W*F !!! And your right anjali to herself has changed and now wasn't she the one that was desperate for her chote to find someone loving caring and with him for the rest of his life! And so putting Kushi and Arnav together was also her idea and now that her own love Shyam a.k.a snakwa has betrayed her she suddenly remembers her chote !! And how that he finally has a better life is happy , his anger is soo less and is taking life into a Positive a motive direction .but no 
Goshh ! I wanna scream to the havens Nd cry!! What is going on seriously ..
Thank u for baring my rants Embarrassed

dumas

hira_arnie IF-Rockerz
hira_arnie
hira_arnie

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
nice post dear...
love to read ur post...

FlamingsOfLove

ArnavBarunLover Goldie
ArnavBarunLover
ArnavBarunLover

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Totally agree with all your points.
CVs are not completing any track, and the track at the moment is not very impressive either... i mean Anjali is "pregnant", that doesnt mean she has to be overly sensitive all the time... her good for nothing husband left, so she is upset fair enough, but in all this why is she against her own brothers marital life... and her dialogue yesterday "tum badal gaye ho" ... WHAT THE ! Wasn't she the one who always insisted that Arnav should get married, settle down, fall in love etc !

And then our beloved Akash, who seems to have lost every sense he may have had before, why is he behaving like an idiot... can't he just Man up, learn something from his brother maybe... and then his mother, MANORAMA ! she is turning into the cow she used to be, just when he start to like her CVs show her in a bad light !

Arhi are hardly getting any screen space, i don't think its fair for the leads to get such less screen space... Khushi  is not even shown after the family caught them romancing, the way Manorama Mami insulted her and Payal, i would have thought Arnav would go and console her but no, the CVs decided not to show this.
I really hope this track ends quickly and Khushi gets the respect she deserves from everyone.

Edited by ArnavBarunLover - 21 July 2012 at 10:47am

FlamingsOfLove

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
yeah anjali is such a pain he is married does she expect him to sleep in her bed and do everything he used to do hello wake up girl she is behaving like she is the wife and arnav suppose to ask permission to go and see khushi and don't get me started on akash he is totally spineless and a mamas boy he wants to blame khsuhi for everything seriously payal is been blame for loving and taking care of her sister and manorama she is using this situation to her advantage to separate payal and dumb ass askash won't it be funny if the sister and nani leave together because we know asr will be blackmailed by his emotional retard pooja thali sister and akash has no back bone poor payal and khushi thanks for the pm i loved the show but my favorite character are be separated by three of the most annoying people an the cv are junking the characters  

Edited by dumas - 21 July 2012 at 11:08am

FlamingsOfLove

Go to top