Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

M&M Rub Away Show Ep. 12 - Page 3

RiaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Oh Munchy! I really really missed this. You girls are Hilarious! ðŸ˜†

Thank You for posting it. My hectic work Schedule is driving me insane these days. It was a much needed dose of laughter for me ðŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Maxine & Munchy back in action ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³

Am really glad to see the M&M back with the giggles 😆

Barun Sobti needs to get a haircut ... someone incorrectly told him that he looks better in long hair & the guy refuses to do otherwise. Baal katwa lo Sobti, ek-do points toh TRP aise hi badh jayegi 😉

I loved the scene where the entire family walks on Arnav & Khushi kissing *almost* ... the reactions were worth it 😛

Bitwa should drop the hopes of kissing Bitiya. If they are the last 2 people on earth, then DM herself will come to interrupt them. ASR Bitwa -- please forget the kiss & skip to the next level 😆

Anjali seems to be suffering from some illness from the victorian era ... she keeps swooning all the time *times that suit her for swooning of course*

Maxine since you are a doc, a kostin to you pls -- aisi kaun si pregnancy hai jismein you keep fainting all the time 😲

"Khushigiri" was hilarious ... i think if everything gets resolved in RM pagalkhana, then Khushi will soon move on to Happy ji & Bedi ji's problems ... "Happy ji ka garage kyun band hai"; "Bedi ji ke baalon mein dandruff kyun hai" ... Khushigiri is soon to become a national movement & children will read about it in their text-books 😛

Too many people are pissed off with Bitwa, Jhalli Di & Bitiya ... I think a Lucknow ki kudi should drop into NK's arms & Rabba Vey ... TRP's are bound to improve 😆

Waiting for Shyamu to come back ... never thought I would miss him so much. Come back dude & get your wife off the case of her bro kissing *almost* his wife ... At lease the Jhalli was bearable when you were with her 😡

Lovely to have M&M back Munchy & Maxine 🤗
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow look who is back ðŸ¤—
Really after the last one i was really missing this..
Will comment soon ...

Res...
MsDramaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
OMG You guys are BAACK! I was waiting for an episode because I really wanted to hear your hilarious and kostins full takes on the episodes 😆

Enjoyed the show as always! Like you guys, laughed a lot after a loong time! ðŸ¤£

Thank You for this! 

Nats1219 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah M&M is back...res...will comment after listening I'm sure is funny as hell can't wait to hear! 
nabnab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
LOL i've missed this show...yay its back:)

and bwahahahahahha you guys never fail to make me LMFAO
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Its back and its better. Just started listening to the show and will listen to the remaining later in the day. Will edit this post for the comment.

desisweetheart9 thumbnail
So glad to hear your show. 
Great show girls. Awesome moments. Payal did have an interesting reaction. 
No more banyan 😆 
inspiringstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Its hilarious Muffin...and Maxine!

LOL...mud slinging week - baniyan week..yes indeed it was...so much stretching of the blame game...
I miss Shyam too :)

I laughed my ass out at bonzai baby baking in the oven from maxine...LOL..you guys are so creative.

I completely agree with the fact of Wrong timing in romance...this is the only time he  got to romance...
Dont even get me started on Payash, and Maami taunting Payal...its crazy...yes she is like a TRP bahu!

Raizada House === Animal farm...LOL..

Very entertaining episode!!!

Thanks for the PM

Edited by inspiringstars - 11 years ago
boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Should I be hanged for leaving everyone hanging?

Or should I shove cakes down your throats as an apology?