Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Yash & Aarti - Romance aur romantic scenes? (Page 3)

shanry Goldie
shanry
shanry

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kholita

I whould love to see aarti have accident while saving yashCry, ... and yash try to have aarti backBig smile , but aarti is so angryAngry

Do you like this guys i have more should i continue ?

Are we going to have more of your wonderful scenario? Looking forwad to it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kholita

xsumi IF-Sizzlerz
xsumi
xsumi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
great scene
i just want yash to confess his love to aarti 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanry

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
... aarti is angry at yash that she ignore him when she go to take ansh from school Winkshe just speak with palak and payal and ignore yash completlyConfused , yash miss aarti and want to have her back Embarrassedand he give the raison that palk and payal miss her Evil Smileand still refuse to admet that he start to love herD'ohaarti meet with a old friend while viziting to hospital for a chek up Cool, her friend is olso the son of the best of her mother Smile, so after a convisation he tell her that he have a compane that need a disaner like her and offer her to job Thumbs Upbut the only proleme its in other city Unhappy,so he olso offer a house Approve, aarti take a time to think about itConfused, in the same time yash still refuse to signe the divorce paperDancing ,but olso refuse to admet his love for aartiBroken Heart bua fail to make him signe Party yash visit aarti in house and drage her by force so she hear him Blushing, he told her that he doen't want to signe to paperDay Dreaming,aarti ask : why ? yash see: for my kids, that will hurt them; aarti : sorry i cant be a good mother if your family and you despise me, give me a stonger raison; yash couldn't see that he love her Broken Heart, beacause that what she want to herCry , so she go back at sobha house thinking: I WILL ACCEPT THE JOB OFFER Shocked

Should i continue guys ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suju19shanryPearl_27

rusman Goldie
rusman
rusman

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
well i will like to see Arti get drunk at some party accidently and tell yash he is great guy and a great father. yash  carries her back to the house. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shanryPearl_27tellymekholitaLoveforlifeilovepyaar

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusman

well i will like to see Arti get drunk at some party accidently and tell yash he is great guy and a great father. yash  carries her back to the house. 

Yeah would be a nice sequence!! Actually tumbling Aarti LOL. Yash will get Aarti home at night somehow chori chori from the family members nazar and then Sasu ma is calling out for Aarti and Aarti is like ' Sasu ma calling! let me go!!' and Yash is freaking out!!! LOL

Edited by Loveforlife - 22 July 2012 at 9:18pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suju191d_luvahshanryPearl_27ilovepyaar

monika1992 IF-Rockerz
monika1992
monika1992

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kholita

... aarti is angry at yash that she ignore him when she go to take ansh from school Winkshe just speak with palak and payal and ignore yash completlyConfused , yash miss aarti and want to have her back Embarrassedand he give the raison that palk and payal miss her Evil Smileand still refuse to admet that he start to love herD'ohaarti meet with a old friend while viziting to hospital for a chek up Cool, her friend is olso the son of the best of her mother Smile, so after a convisation he tell her that he have a compane that need a disaner like her and offer her to job Thumbs Upbut the only proleme its in other city Unhappy,so he olso offer a house Approve, aarti take a time to think about itConfused, in the same time yash still refuse to signe the divorce paperDancing ,but olso refuse to admet his love for aartiBroken Heart bua fail to make him signe Party yash visit aarti in house and drage her by force so she hear him Blushing, he told her that he doen't want to signe to paperDay Dreaming,aarti ask : why ? yash see: for my kids, that will hurt them; aarti : sorry i cant be a good mother if your family and you despise me, give me a stonger raison; yash couldn't see that he love her Broken Heart, beacause that what she want to herCry , so she go back at sobha house thinking: I WILL ACCEPT THE JOB OFFER Shocked

Should i continue guys ?

hey dear cont

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suju19shanryPearl_27Loveforlife

tellyme IF-Rockerz
tellyme
tellyme

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

I want Pankaj - Vidhi, Prateek - Paridhi and Yash - Aarti to go shopping.. everyone is in a good mood and enjoying animated conversations. After long hours of shopping the ladies are tired and they sit in one place...where Aarti complains to Yash that her feet are aching... Yash who is having a fun banter with is brothers absentmindedly kneels down and massages Aarti's aching feet...much to Aarti's surprise and embarrassment...Yash in a few minutes realizes!! Cute awkward moments follow!!  Embarrassed

Ooo wow..what an idea sir ji

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanryPearl_27kholitaLoveforlife

trinirach Newbie
trinirach
trinirach

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
FOR THE SCENE I REFERED TO WHERE YASH PLACES AARTI'S HAIR BEHIND HER EAR IS ArYa on Mitwaaa..POSTED ON 29TH JULY, 2012. CHECK OUT THE VIDEO.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanryPearl_27kholita

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index