Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Yash & Aarti - Romance aur romantic scenes? (Page 2)

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
I whould love to see aarti have accident while saving yashCry, and aarti stay in a coma for some timeUnhappy, and yash start to fell her absenceBlushing , and yash visit her evrydayTongue , then aarti wake up but she can't talkConfused , yash take care of her Day Dreaming, and the doctors told him that she will talk after a few timeThumbs Up , then bua find out about aarti divorce and reveale the truth infont of evrybody Ouchaarti can't talk and justifie so she get out of the house with anshShocked, and she is sad and angry because yash didn't defend her when she lose her ability to defend her self Broken Heartin sobha house she talk after a few days asking for divorceShocked, this time yash refuse to signe the paper while aarti has signe them first, and yash try to have aarti backBig smile , but aarti is so angryAngry

Do you like this guys i have more should i continue ?

Edited by kholita - 21 July 2012 at 1:15pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ReiaLovesGurmeesuju19cupdpadmavarshanryPooja_11Pearl_27LuvStrk-001Kesha_H.Loveforlife

shanry Goldie
shanry
shanry

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
i would also love an episode where for some reason Aarti goes away for a few days - maybe with G3 for some out of town relative's function - and Yash gets annoyed because he keeps llooking for Aarti or expecting Aarti to get certain things for him - eg. his afternoon tea - and Aarti's not there!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suju19Pearl_27LuvStrk-001kholita

trinirach Newbie
trinirach
trinirach

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YASH LOOK AT AARTI WITH ADMIRATION AND LOVE THE WAY SHE LOOKS AT HIM Heart FROM A DISTANCE...Day Dreaming

CVS ITS TIME FOR YASH TO GET A LITTLE JEALOUS INTRODUCE A SCENE WHERE SOMEONE ASKS AARTI TO DANCE WITH THEM AND YASH IS LEFT STANDING LOOKING AT HER AND BEING EXTRA JEALOUSClap AND NOT ONE OF HIS BROTHERS PLEASE...A REALLY HOT LOOKING GUY WHO'S WOWED BY HER BEAUTYLOL

ANOTHER BATHROOM INCIDENT WHERE THIS TIME ITS AARTI IN A WRAP AND YASH GETS A EYEFULEmbarrassed OF WHAT HE'S MISSING OUT ONBig smile

I LOVED THE VIDEO WHERE YASH TUCKS AARTI'S HAIR BEHIND HER EAR Tongue LETS SEE MORE OF THOSE...PLEASE!!!!

I AM SO SMITTEN BY THESE TWOApprove

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

suju19shanryPooja_11LuvStrk-001Pearl_27monika1992kholitaLoveforlifeilovepyaar

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Right now yash just respects her...he has just started to trust her and like her...its going to be a while before true love happens, but would love to see the process to start with some cute, spontaneous, uncontrollable romantic scenarios while trying to work with all 3 kids...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suju19shanryPearl_27LuvStrk-001kholita

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trinirach

I LOVED THE VIDEO WHERE YASH TUCKS AARTI'S HAIR BEHIND HER EAR Tongue LETS SEE MORE OF THOSE...PLEASE!!!!

I AM SO SMITTEN BY THESE TWOApprove

In Black,Which is that video??????????ShockedShockedShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanrykholita

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kholita

I whould love to see aarti have accident while saving yashCry, and aarti stay in a coma for some timeUnhappy, and yash start to fell her absenceBlushing , and yash visit her evrydayTongue , then aarti wake up but she can't talkConfused , yash take care of her Day Dreaming, and the doctors told him that she will talk after a few timeThumbs Up , then bua find out about aarti divorce and reveale the truth infont of evrybody Ouchaarti can't talk and justifie so she get out of the house with anshShocked, and she is sad and angry because yash didn't defend her when she lose her ability to defend her self Broken Heartin sobha house she talk after a few days asking for divorceShocked, this time yash refuse to signe the paper while aarti has signe them first, and yash try to have aarti backBig smile , but aarti is so angryAngry

Do you like this guys i have more should i continue ?

What an amazing scenerio...Continue please

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanrykholita

AnushaGK IF-Rockerz
AnushaGK
AnushaGK

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
great post.
My scene is.
Yash is going to office.
Aarti has something to talk with yash.
Aarti:yash ji
yash turns and look at aarti.
Aarti:kuch nahi.
Aarti turns back and starts thinking.yash turns and about to go.
Aarti:yash ji.vo.
Yash turns:koi baat hai aarti ji.
Aarti:nahi kuch nahi.
Aarti turns back and starts her self talk.
Yash who knows she will stop again doesnt go and keep luking lovingly at aarti and goes closer to aarti.
Aarti:yash ji
and turns and bumps into yash.
She was about to fall and yash catches her continued by beautiful eyelock with bg yeh dil hai.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shanryPearl_27LuvStrk-001kholitaLoveforlifeilovepyaarmary78613

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearlnarang

Originally posted by trinirach

</strong>
<font color="#000000"><font size="3">I LOVED THE VIDEO WHERE YASH TUCKS AARTI'S HAIR BEHIND HER EAR TongueLETS SEE MORE OF THOSE...PLEASE!!!!</font></font>
<font color="#000000"></font>
<strong><font size="3" color="#cc0099">I AM SO SMITTEN BY THESE TWOApprove</font>

In Black,Which is that video??????????ShockedShockedShocked

I think in the episode where Yash thinks Aarti is Arpita, when he has fever and Aarti goes to wake him up!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanryPearl_27LuvStrk-001kholita

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index