Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Yash & Aarti - Romance aur romantic scenes?

shanry Goldie
shanry
shanry

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged

For some time now we've suspected that the CVs check-in on this forum before writing/producing PV episodes.

So I thought why not give them something to really and truly think about and consider for future PV episodes - possible romantic scenes involving (of course) Aarti & Yash!

Everyone who wants to make a suggestion just posts their dream scene here. Let me start.

I'd love to see a sccene where some other guy is flirting with or trying to get physical with Aarti and Yash steps in to delcare she's "my wife" - maing him realise Aarti has come to mean more to him then he realised.

Please share your dream Aarya scene as well.  

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

sursangam1079meenu27cynthiagemmeenagarwalabin11Nandita1970suju19ReiaLovesGurmeeKs_143cupdamandasookooPooja_11padmavar*Maleena*desikimsamMr.ZkPearl_27Shashi1984LuvStrk-001ns1970rakenduvadanacssudhaAnushaGKkholitatellymegcluvmaha9ilovepyaarLoveforlifevillager00pickachugafulu14

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Good one Thumbs Up

Here's my take: i'd like for some mystery suitor to be sending flowers to Aarti and Yash sees or receives them..wanna see Yash's eyebrows a notch higher LOL (mystery suitor would be Prashant, back for revenge Ouch)...

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

suju19Mr.ZkpadmavarshanryDeepDL19Pooja_11ns1970LuvStrk-001tellymekholitacssudhaLoveforlifegcluvmaha9ilovepyaarpickachu

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Nice post.  Smile I want to see yash getting possessiveness over arthi and declare his love with flowers.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

padmavarshanryLuvStrk-001tellymekholitaLoveforlife

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Good post !! Wanna see aarya love scenes soon !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanrytellymekholitaLoveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I want Pankaj - Vidhi, Prateek - Paridhi and Yash - Aarti to go shopping.. everyone is in a good mood and enjoying animated conversations. After long hours of shopping the ladies are tired and they sit in one place...where Aarti complains to Yash that her feet are aching... Yash who is having a fun banter with is brothers absentmindedly kneels down and massages Aarti's aching feet...much to Aarti's surprise and embarrassment...Yash in a few minutes realizes!! Cute awkward moments follow!!  Embarrassed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny.pvyulincynthiagemKs_143padmavarshanryPooja_11ns1970nirmalac99kholitatellymeilovepyaargcluv

Ks_143 Senior Member
Ks_143
Ks_143

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

I want Pankaj - Vidhi, Prateek - Paridhi and Yash - Aarti to go shopping.. everyone is in a good mood and enjoying animated conversations. After long hours of shopping the ladies are tired and they sit in one place...where Aarti complains to Yash that her feet are aching... Yash who is having a fun banter with is brothers absentmindedly kneels down and massages Aarti's aching feet...much to Aarti's surprise and embarrassment...Yash in a few minutes realizes!! Cute awkward moments follow!!  Embarrassed

This Is Sooo nice..I It Happens Then That will be A Very Cute Scene..EmbarrassedWinkLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ThapelopadmavarshanryPearl_27kholitaLoveforlifegcluv

Ks_143 Senior Member
Ks_143
Ks_143

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I hope In Coming Episodes We May Get to See Some Cute and Light Romantic Moments Of Aarya While Clearing the Misunderstandings Between Palak and Ansh...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

padmavarshanryPearl_27kholitaLoveforlifeilovepyaar

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
house wife hai to flirting with other is not possible now

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanrynirmalac99Pearl_27kholita

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index