CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Adi Sir BDay STORY CONTEST -- **RESULTS on pg 16** (Page 24)

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

The drama part - the story theme was like that...ask the organiser why she wanted this. LOL
 EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

suhani.cipamisa IF-Sizzlerz
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Sorry for my very late reply- was so busy! vizzy told me abt this thread, so here i am! 

Starting my reviews here as i go story by story! i dont know who wrote which story except the winner and the runner up, viz and asto...  so here goes!

story 7- wow! it is so realistic! the use of facebook, the secretive project, the suspense, and the situation! though the culprit was known, the plot build up, the tension to save abhijeet, the team effort were so golden-old-era-like! it reminded me strongly of the anushka to muskaan era episodes... It was absolutely fabulous! Well done! and congrats on winning! ClapStar

story 6- Hm.. nice! rather pleasant to go back to Duo centric themes... i got reminded of the era of all-men team, in between kaveri-lavannya and tasha, wen it was only acp, duo, freddy and vivek... nice story, rather fast paced, and at places a bit confusing... but nevertheless a nice story... a very sweet end... cud imagine the ending part where abhi looks out smiling, vivek driving gently and daya snoring away...SmileSmile

story 5-  wow! forensics,action and a brilliant plot idea! eagle and its acronym! first half full of forensics and salunkhe! second half so full of action! wow! wat an idea sirjee!! congrats for runner up! really a wonderful plot! characters shown just as they are, and so much like the golden era!! Wonderful! and where did u make this eagle ad from?! cant be photoshop!!ClapStar

story 4-  death lily plot was just superb! the ending was rather abrupt and the party scene was pretty cute! lovely action pace and a wonderful plot! kept me engrossed!SmileSmile

story 3- i think i can recognise this writer!! wow! well researched and well thought out! you should be writing for csi and even hollywood, u r so good! your english is so superb, it seems am reading a hollywood detective thriller! you too good as ever! brilliant, balanced and thrilling! ClapStar

story 2- where is it? why temporarily deleted? seems permanent! want to read it!ShockedConfused

story 1- nice story1 good attempt and good reference to previous villains! nice plot! abhi-daya friendship as usual... great work!SmileSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AtheneDemonStarastonishdebasree04visromgadhadada

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Thanks...feels good when someone reads and writes comments...Smile

Edited by visrom - 28 March 2013 at 12:41am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarsuhani.cipamisaastonishdebasree04gadhadada

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for the feedback Suhaani Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani.cipamisa

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhaani.cidmjht

Sorry for my very late reply- was so busy! vizzy told me abt this thread, so here i am! 

Starting my reviews here as i go story by story! i dont know who wrote which story except the winner and the runner up, viz and asto...  so here goes!

story 6- Hm.. nice! rather pleasant to go back to Duo centric themes... i got reminded of the era of all-men team, in between kaveri-lavannya and tasha, wen it was only acp, duo, freddy and vivek... nice story, rather fast paced, and at places a bit confusing... but nevertheless a nice story... a very sweet end... cud imagine the ending part where abhi looks out smiling, vivek driving gently and daya snoring away...SmileSmile

story 1- nice story1 good attempt and good reference to previous villains! nice plot! abhi-daya friendship as usual... great work!SmileSmile

Thank You so much DII...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
its Nice to have such Good Writer Feedback ...Big smileBig smileBig smile

Go to top