CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Adi Sir BDay STORY CONTEST -- **RESULTS on pg 16** (Page 20)

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Story 7 

A nice fast paced khooni story in the beginning but at the end turned into an officer in danger case... But I liked the way daya sir saved Abhi sir... Pictures are a nice way to show your imagination to others.. without the picture ... the scene may not have been so effective Smile

But.. Wasn't your theme a serial killer theme LOL Mujhe serial killer word use karne se mana kiya tha organizer ne.. because my story was of theme 1 and for you serial killing word was compulsary.. because story was of theme 2.. Anyways.. doesn't matter... LOL

Nice idea of a secretive project to hack online shopping sites and getting credit cards information Clap  Good use of FB.. I recently heard many cases where the real cops solved cases using the victims FB account ... I really wish FW also looks into this field for innovative cases...

Abhi sir ko injure karna zaroori tha kyaEvil Smile Getting inspired by SS Wink well.. I didnt find the case lengthy.. it was perfect length.. All in all.. good one.. Clap A totally non complicated.. simple ..yet interesting case  Smile  Good JobClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fairy1Shagnikadebasree04visromgadhadada

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
I have started reading the stories .. randomly starting with story 3 .. I'm really liking the way the story is progressing. I am going to read the top 2 in the end Tongue as an icing on the cake !! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavanabastonish

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

Story 7

A nice fast paced khooni story in the beginning but at the end turned into an officer in danger case... But I liked the way daya sir saved Abhi sir...
That's what is given in the theme...I had to do it that way. LOL

Originally posted by astonish

Story 7 
Abhi sir ko injure karna zaroori tha kyaEvil Smile Getting inspired by SS Wink well..
This was one question I asked myself...if he were not injured, he would have driven himself...there would be no need to get a taxi...if another guy was trying to find him and kill him, he would have been efficient enough to escape on his own...but the theme required that CID team has to save him...so I had to disable him somehow...

And look who's talking...even you shot him na? Evil Smile

Edited by visrom - 29 July 2012 at 4:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

astonishdebasree04

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

And look who's talking...even you shot him na? Evil Smile

Tongue
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
How did you get all this mobile-activated laser thing? Did research or the result of your imagination?

astonish

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

How did you get all this mobile-activated laser thing? Did research or the result of your imagination?

Tongue
Its my own imagination !!! LOL

NFS -  My sister just set up an NFS.. through which I can connect to her home internet in US.. and my laptop will actually show US IP address .. I can see websites which are only for US IP addresses...

The mobile EMF related gun.. was totally my imagination... Tongue I wanted an automated way of killing.. GPS and satellites would be too tuff to believe... so struck to mobile network LOL My sis keeps giving gyan on mobile networks... so used that here... Tongue

Name of the culprit being put in list of the people who get offer related call.. was something my job related LOL

and here comes something surprising.. It can be a fake thing.. but my story was totally because of this website LOL i took a screenshot of this website and posted it as an image...did make a few changes ... according to my story !!!

http://www.hire-a-killer.com/

gadhadada

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

That site really exists!!!! OMG!!!

I am filing in some details to check...name : Astonish Place : Garden City, Address; Major finance company. Wink 

Edited by visrom - 29 July 2012 at 5:03am

astonish

Go to top