CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Adi Sir BDay STORY CONTEST -- **RESULTS on pg 16** (Page 15)

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
But you didn't post a single story after that except for contests...even though the previous contest was not even a contest...you were free to write whatever you wanted...still you didn't make time for it...now for this contest you stuck to a deadline and posted a lovely story for us all to read.Evil Smile

I don't want to argue...just that it's getting boring to write when nobody cares to read...the stories are really good and people who are not reading are really missing something nice.

But forget the voting deadline...how many are visiting this thread/?? Just 3-4 of us venting out. Is anyone wondering what's happening on this thread?

Edited by visrom - 28 July 2012 at 3:43am

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Started story 3...just the start...I felt like Lord Voldemort and his death eaters were having a convo. LOL

One thing is...thw writing is very very stylish, but you need to sit and read in peace to fully enjoy it...many things are left to imagination and that takes up time.

There were 5 clues...but how did Abhijeet crack it so easily? He was reading it, suddenly receives a call from the bureau and he informs them about the Indonesian consulate.

I am only in chapter 6...maybe you have explained it later, but carrying this confusion for too long is causing me (what to call it)...an irriration.

Noticed one thing in chapter 6...you have not mentioned about what hallicinations Sachin had when he inhaled the gas.LOL 

Edit...finished the story...this is a different world really...not the world of NK and SS stories and the monotonous set up we are used to seeing on TV. This is how a CID movie should be done...lots of thrill and action.

The vision which Abhijeet had when he inhaled the gas was a bit...Cry One scene of CID which really touched most of us.

(It's sad that such scenes don't bother us any more...they have given us an overdose of it and spolied the effect which that scene had on that day.Ouch)

When you explained the eagle connection and the clues in the end I felt like how Watson feels when Sherlock Holmes explains about some trivial things which Watson always misses. LOL

Overall, nice storyClap...but tough to grasp in one read. Tongue

Edited by visrom - 28 July 2012 at 4:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fairy1ShagnikaDemonStar

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
DEADLINE EXTENDED TILL 6 P.M. Today. PLEASE SENd in the marks for the stories Smile
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Story 4...typical FW start...khoon laash...LOL

Why did ACP have to call back Nik and Sachin for investigation...ghar mein rehne dete...Tongue...and you are a fan of T...Evil Smile

I liked the fact that trio went to Megha's house together...we don't see such scenes at all now. I was reminded of a Muskaan-Lavanya era episode...somehow this scene made me feel nostalgic. I wish I could see such simple stuff again...Trio going to inform someone of someone's death...ACP talking to the lady and duo standing by, listening giving each other meaningful glances as the lady gives some clues...maybe silly but I am actually going Day Dreaming just imagining it.

Where do we see these things now? It'll be one of the duo with Sachin or Nik along with one of the lady cops.

Edit: nice research on Death Lily...whether you researched for the story or knew it earlier and added it in the story...Smile

One point - after the death lily explanation, suddenly there's one Ajay character entering the story without any intro...and ACP says 'us Ajay ke girlfriend ko darr tha'...I did a 'find' and confirned that there is no Ajay character introduced earlier in the story...is something missing? Confused

Finished the story...there was not much suspense attached to the eagle thing...you added it just to fit it into the story...Tongue Anyway...this was one typical FW story...but it was much better than what we see. Nice attempt. Thumbs Up

Edited by visrom - 28 July 2012 at 5:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fairy1ShagnikaDemonStar

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
I have read all the stories from my cell this week, leading to a terrible eye strain Tongue! More so because I have lost my specs Ouch I will post the reviews after the winners are announced. Because right now I am terribly busy organizing stuffs at my new home ..and I am so tired Sleepy
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
On page 8 I added a few more lines for story 2 and 5 as they were brief...maybe I should have typed the reviews as I was reading it the first time. But I was on mobile, so I posted the reviews together later. They turned out too short. Sorry for that. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

astonish

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
All the best to all participantaThumbs Up
Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
VOTING CLOSED  !!! Results will be announced in a while Big smile