CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Adi Sir BDay STORY CONTEST -- **RESULTS on pg 16** (Page 13)

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
I think we should not conduct story contests unless we have a month to write the story and atleast 2 or more than two weeks to read them... I literally wrote my story in a day... and luckily I am slightly free to read the stories this week.. if it was last to last week...Even I wouldn't have read...afterall...one will have to prioritize their work ...

Anyways.. I have completed reading all the stories.. Will post the remaining review comments in sometime... as there are 7 stories.. I request not to do the final scoring untill atleast 8-10 people give their marks...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
I read 2 more stories yesterday night Smile

Entry 6
Typical serial killing what i am expecting...Tongue
I like the way u write it & some duo relationship also present your story which is also good...Clap
I think i guessed the writer correctly Wink

Entry 4
It is based on the theme 1 but u haven't used the theme properly...u used the "eagle" part in the last of your story & the whole story should be Abhijeet centric acc to the rules but ur story is not based on any particular person...
Don't feel bad its just my view...
Story is very simple one...i think u can write more good stories in future Thumbs Up
Nice attempt...Clap

I tried my best to read the rest of the stories so soon & will comment here...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarastonishvisromgadhadada

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
PLEASE SEND YOUR MARKS BEFORE 3 PM TODAY

Shagnika received very few marks Ouch
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

I think we should not conduct story contests unless we have a month to write the story and atleast 2 or more than two weeks to read them...

Yes...this part is true...we had only 3 weeks and even there we had other contests to do...therefore very less time for stories...the time given to read them is not sufficient. But I wonder...even if time is given will anyone other than the participants bother to read?  I seriously doubt it.

One participant has not even come here to hit the likes to the stories. S/he Prefers to be totally silent and invisible and maybe only send marks thru PM to Shagnika.

After the contest is closed no one other than the 7 writers here will bother to find what happened or read up the stories...this is so boring and demotivating.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shagnikadebasree04gadhadada

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by astonish

I think we should not conduct story contests unless we have a month to write the story and atleast 2 or more than two weeks to read them...

Yes...this part is true...we had only 3 weeks and even there we had other contests to do...therefore very less time for stories...the time given to read them is not sufficient. But I wonder...even if time is given will anyone other than the participants bother to read?  I seriously doubt it.

One participant has not even come here to hit the likes to the stories. S/he Prefers to be totally silent and invisible and maybe only send marks thru PM to Shagnika.

After the contest is closed no one other than the 7 writers here will bother to find what happened or read up the stories...this is so boring and demotivating.

This attitude is not only for Story Contest rather for all contest...Ouch
Only 6 person sent marks for VMs...
I really think this is really demotivating for all contests...there is no meaning of contests here...maximum people do not bother about any contests...

gadhadada

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

SHAGZ DII, dunt expect much, buht hee Kum Log hongay jo Marks dein gay, kyunkay koi Parhay ga hee nahi...  Ouch
astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

Shocked Voting ends today
D'oh Thats what I am trying to say ... Today.. it is still saturday..People still have working day... It would be nice if it was tomorrow.. Anyways.. I am done reading all stories..
Will write the reviews later.. Will send the marks and rush now.. got to go out
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
I know many regular members here who are present on the GD thread...but don't care to look at any other thread or even story thread for that matter. Chodo...I don't want to complain...but next time anyone bothers to conduct a story contest...I will not participate. It's not worth it.

I have to read 2 more stories...will read them after lunch.

Edited by visrom - 28 July 2012 at 1:53am

gadhadada

Go to top