CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Adi Sir BDay STORY CONTEST -- **RESULTS on pg 16** (Page 10)

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Arey...by now most of us know each other's style...I am sure many have guessed mine too. People are mature enough to judge the story on its own merit...not look at the writer and then give marks. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fairy1DreamyDeepz28Shagnika

DreamyDeepz28 IF-Dazzler
DreamyDeepz28
DreamyDeepz28

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Arey...by now most of us know each other's style...I am sure many have guessed mine too. People are mature enough to judge the story on its own merit...not look at the writer and then give marks. Smile

I hope so. ... Warna baaki sab upar jaathey rahengey aur mein neechey hih rahoongi Ouch
Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Aisa kuch nahi hai Deepz! all the stories are worth reading here and each of them have Flaws I am sure. C'mon you should be sporting like always Smile

would request others to post the reviews as well :-) thanks gd n vis!

fairy1 Goldie
fairy1
fairy1

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
I have not yet read all the stories...
so will post reviews once I read allTongue
Late stories read karne ke liye SorryEmbarrassed

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
I have already read 3 stories the day they were posted...will soon write the reviews for them...
Just now read story  1 - So here is the review for the same... 

Story  1 : A nice interesting case... I like the way you brought back the characters of CID + Adaalat...Clap.  I was actually wondering how would you connect the TV's eagle encounter with the Eagle... did Nik turn back with the the TV programme schedule ..??Ermm I think i missed that part... but then you brought in a real eagle... The story was well paced... no where I felt it was being dragged.. and you managed to put in enough duo scene though initially you said that Daya sir was on some other mission LOL 

There were two things which were a little tough to digest.. . 1. keeping eagles as pet in india is illegal.. well. this is something which can be ignored.. doesn;t strike much when you enjoy the caseLOL  but the second one is that... Abhi sir remembers his police Academy training... Now this is something which keeps striking your mind whenever in the story Abhijeet remembers his past.. We all know he doesn;t remember anything since the accident took place and that accident took place after he joined police. 

There were also two things which were very  nice to read ..  you didnt hurt any of the CID team members .. didn't divert from the track and kept the story crisp...interesting... well paced... maintained the suspense... concept was less complicated..  and bureau less crowded LOLClap
Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fairy1Shagnikadebasree04DemonStargadhadada

mallikaBalu IF-Dazzler
mallikaBalu
mallikaBalu

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
will read and post reviews this week end. till then have to look after relatives and finish appointment with doctors. looks impressive I must say.
astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Story 2 - Wow... Star Wonderfully written.. You have created the suspense from line one and maintained it till the criminal is caught... Clap Totally a Abhi sir centric story...and DEAGLE.. was wow..  ClapThe background to the case was kept only to a discussion level.. like 3 rackets were solved.. and so on.. Nice style of presenting it that way.. alteast it doesn't make the story lengthy and dragging Clap

The thing was too rushy.. that was as soon as Abhi sir changed his cell Jitu comes and explains the whole plan to Raghu aka Abhi sir...You could have added some twists here.. or some stuff in between ..like Abhi sir doing something to gain their confidence and then getting information out of them..

Short Circuit camera.. LOL For a minute even I was like if the full form is Short Circuit then why is it called CC camera LOL I literally googled and realized that its Closed Circuit... Tongue
Well... All in all ..it was a wonderfully written story.. with suspense .. action... and a bit of drama and emotion too Smile Great Job Clap

Edited by astonish - 25 July 2012 at 11:29am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fairy1Shagnikadebasree04DemonStargadhadada

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DreamyDeepz28

CryAfter reading a comment here... I feel I shouldn't try any further to participate on Story Contest.Everytime I try harder the worst it getz... I don't want to be marked the worst in the row.

So I have decided that in future I will ban myself from Story Contest in future.This decision is soley mine and I don't blame anyone for it.Sorry if Iam disturbing.. Please continue the discussions...

I m Xtremelly Sorry DDOuch, did not mean to Hurt U, I just raise some Mistake in Ur Story, nothing else, it will help U to Improvise Ur Future Projects, and yaar I m Not One U take it Serious, there are lots more people who liked Ur Stories including My Self, I just point some Errors, lekin yaar Tum nay Mujhy Ghalat hee samjah liya...
dekho Bacchay, main chahun bhi tou DEMONSTAR, VID DII, CHINNU DII, BHAVNA DII, ASTONISH, SUNNY, POOJA DII, SHREELA etc ki tarh Nahi likh sakta, per Main Try tou ker sakta hun na, ye Koshish hay... Bus..!!!  Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fairy1DreamyDeepz28debasree04

Go to top