Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Shagnika

Hmm... And when will you post your story? I am waiting ... Even Mallika ! Where is she? I was waiting for you people's stories. Post it na ! 

I'll get a chance finally to work on it this weekend, so I'll finish it up and post it by Monday or Tuesday.
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I will read Astonish & Ravi's stories so soon...& will comment sure...i am trying to finish it within this week...😊
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks to all of you. I really loved reading all stories (2 stories I haven't read yet). I missed CID from last few weeks. Instead of watching serial I preferred reading stories first. I really enjoyed it. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Entry 1
Great connection and story was linked beautifully. Exceptionally connected story, great suspense about Eagle. But eagle as pet ??. Nice to know Abhijeet remember his past πŸ˜†. Anyways  Loved the way Saamdaar was introduced and utilized in story. Serjent Suri, Saamdaar, Zorawar were exceptionally connected to the plot. Fully justified. Loved reading this story.

Entry 2
Temporarily deleted ?? why

Entry 3

One could see scenes happening in front of eye, exceptionally described all the scenes. Altogether different type of story. Enjoyed reading it. Although I had to re-read to get to few things but  I loved the way story is woven.  Totally Abhijeet centric  story.  Hallucinogen--  good use of it in story and motive so that CM doesn't stand in elections  quite different.

Your style of writing grasps readers mind more than story. I don't know but it happens with me. I don't know its positive thing or negative thing but your style of writing always make more impressing on me than story.  Even if story is awesome your style of writing still can't beat that, you are just awesome writer.

Entry 4
In Second scene Vivek is clicking photographs and yet CID team has to discover the body. (??). Story was very fast paced. Climax lacked the punch because I felt story was going on some other track and suddenly to fulfill the plot writer changed the track. It was all sudden. Track introduced and climax it was all of sudden. Few confusions 'how come no one knows that Matron and Jyoti are mother-daughter in relation. After giving poison she hanged the body of Megha and locked door from inside, how??

Entry 5
One of the brilliant story with lots of suspense. I really loved the pace and killing method used, Discussion among team related to serial killing and the way CID team solved the case loved it. Exceptionally well written story.  I think money is little less to kill a person.
The process to do all task was explained brilliantly. If they know how to clear logs (which can be done) then it would have been little difficult to catch them.   

Entry 6
Nice story. Each skillful, orphanage killed-- unique motive. Psycho Killer. Quite soft side of Abhijeet is shown in this story. (Just kidding) and loved Freddy's gyan being actually used and implemented.  Story was clear with no confusion. 
When Geeta was killed at forensic lab Salunke saying behoshi ka spray kardiya when he is forensic doctor and can confirm rather than just speculating.

Entry 7
Another great story. As always love the flow of this story.  Quite high drama towards end. Loved the explanation by diagram I could visualize whole scene as I was reading.  Loved DCP unintentionally was link. His one phone call (although to scold) linked CID team who were working as separate team and heading towards same place.  Enjoyed this story a lot.
Quite good use of facebook. MK Technologies people (Anjani) if they were so concerned that 3 software engineers doesn't get in contact with someone from outer world they would have blocked the websites and given them access to limited websites instead of checking their trustworthiness.
Edited by sunnyp1414 - 11 years ago
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sunnyp1414

Thanks to all of you. I really loved reading all stories (2 stories I haven't read yet). I missed CID from last few weeks. Instead of watching serial I preferred reading stories first. I really enjoyed it. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸ‘.

yes Now adays its Good to Read IFiens Stories rather Watching CID Episodes...πŸ˜†
SUNNY First of all... THANK YOU so much that U extract Time and Read all Fantastic Stories written by Big Writers including ME...πŸ˜‰
Thank alot... Hope to have Ur Precious Comments and Feedback in Future...😊

Entry 1
Great connection and story was linked beautifully. Exceptionally connected story, great suspense about Eagle. But eagle as pet ??. Nice to know Abhijeet remember his past πŸ˜†. Anyways  Loved the way Saamdaar was introduced and utilized in story. Serjent Suri, Saamdaar, Zorawar were exceptionally connected to the plot. Fully justified. Loved reading this story.

Thanks alot about Liking this Story... Bundles of Thank You for These too Big Big Compliments from a well Known Writer of CID forum...πŸ˜ƒ
abt ABHIJEET Sir Remembering Past Idea... I took it from ABHIJEET KAY ATEET KA RAAZ... in that Series ABHIJEET Sir only remember the Incident without Refrence and Background... but obviously I did not Handle it Correctly so i'll care it in Future...😊
the EAGLE part... yes I had the Idea that I used it as a Touching Stuff which touched by Serjent Suri but when I wrote that patch, I found that jusy by Touching its Difficult to Confirmed that the Impression on anything was EAGLEπŸ˜•... after that at the End I had this one and without any Research I put it in Story either ASTONISH told me that Keeping EAGLES are Banned in India, but I tried to use that Pet to an NRI...πŸ˜†

Entry 6

Nice story. Each skillful, orphanage killed-- unique motive. Psycho Killer. Quite soft side of Abhijeet is shown in this story. (Just kidding) and loved Freddy's gyan being actually used and implemented.  Story was clear with no confusion. 
When Geeta was killed at forensic lab Salunke saying behoshi ka spray kardiya when he is forensic doctor and can confirm rather than just speculating.

Thank You Again😊... and Yes the Stuff was only a Speculation.. He and Nobody Confirmed about it till ABHIJEET Sir told by Himself that the Culprit Inject something and He was turned Unconcious...

I am again Very Thankful to U😊... the Feedback, Comments, Praise, Criticism from a Good and Big Writer really Boost a Low level Writer like me to atleast try to work Better...😊
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sunny, thank you so much for taking time out to read them...it's a big motivator. 😊

About the minor issues in my story...see, the 3 guys are hackers...they can break through any restrictions Anjani places. He has hired them for a certain task...they have to use the net. He cannot completely block them off...they are smart too aren't they? πŸ˜›

The drama part - the story theme was like that...ask the organiser why she wanted this. πŸ˜†
Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: visrom

The drama part - the story theme was like that...ask the organiser why she wanted this. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for my very late reply- was so busy! vizzy told me abt this thread, so here i am! 

Starting my reviews here as i go story by story! i dont know who wrote which story except the winner and the runner up, viz and asto...  so here goes!

story 7- wow! it is so realistic! the use of facebook, the secretive project, the suspense, and the situation! though the culprit was known, the plot build up, the tension to save abhijeet, the team effort were so golden-old-era-like! it reminded me strongly of the anushka to muskaan era episodes... It was absolutely fabulous! Well done! and congrats on winning! πŸ‘β­οΈ

story 6- Hm.. nice! rather pleasant to go back to Duo centric themes... i got reminded of the era of all-men team, in between kaveri-lavannya and tasha, wen it was only acp, duo, freddy and vivek... nice story, rather fast paced, and at places a bit confusing... but nevertheless a nice story... a very sweet end... cud imagine the ending part where abhi looks out smiling, vivek driving gently and daya snoring away...😊😊

story 5-  wow! forensics,action and a brilliant plot idea! eagle and its acronym! first half full of forensics and salunkhe! second half so full of action! wow! wat an idea sirjee!! congrats for runner up! really a wonderful plot! characters shown just as they are, and so much like the golden era!! Wonderful! and where did u make this eagle ad from?! cant be photoshop!!πŸ‘β­οΈ

story 4-  death lily plot was just superb! the ending was rather abrupt and the party scene was pretty cute! lovely action pace and a wonderful plot! kept me engrossed!😊😊

story 3- i think i can recognise this writer!! wow! well researched and well thought out! you should be writing for csi and even hollywood, u r so good! your english is so superb, it seems am reading a hollywood detective thriller! you too good as ever! brilliant, balanced and thrilling! πŸ‘β­οΈ

story 2- where is it? why temporarily deleted? seems permanent! want to read it!πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

story 1- nice story1 good attempt and good reference to previous villains! nice plot! abhi-daya friendship as usual... great work!😊😊

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks...feels good when someone reads and writes comments...😊

Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the feedback Suhaani πŸ˜Š