Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I know many regular members here who are present on the GD thread...but don't care to look at any other thread or even story thread for that matter. Chodo...I don't want to complain...but next time anyone bothers to conduct a story contest...I will not participate. It's not worth it.

I have to read 2 more stories...will read them after lunch.
Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I m with U VIS DII, even have the same Complain with Members who were at Chat Threads ðŸ˜¡
Edited by gadhadada - 11 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dnt understand one thing...if anyone post any creation (story/siggy/VMs/poem) everyone is keen to read / watch & then so many comments...
But when its contest no one bother about it...
I am really unable to understand the reason of this difference 😕
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: debasree04

I am really unable to understand the reason of this difference 😕

Even i don;t understand this Funda deba...Thats why last time Vis asked me to participate for Story contest.. I said.. I would prefer posting my story independently... I feel like I am wasting a nice plot on a story contest If i would take time and post it as an independent entry.. I would get wonderful response!!!
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think if all of us do not like the contests here then there is no reason of a contest becoz few people spend lots of valuable time for contest & after that no response from others...then its better to post independent creations...
astonish thumbnail
Originally posted by: debasree04

I think if all of us do not like the contests here then there is no reason of a contest becoz few people spend lots of valuable time for contest & after that no response from others...then its better to post independent creations...

Yes,.. I think the next time we hold a contest ..It should be preceded by a  poll... only based on the votes for participation and appreciation ... we should go ahead...
ADreamyDeepz28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

What I feel is the next time a story contest should not be conducted... Instead should bring out some other contests, because the story takes a  lot of time to write. My hands had started severe pain when I continously typed.
     Well Iam SORRY too that I haven't been able to read the stories, even though Iam at home and online evertime but my Dad keeps shouting when he sees me sitting infront of laptop.😡. So hardly did I get to read the stories then how can I comment or send votes....
visrom thumbnail

Asto...if we decide to post as independent stories...I am sure you'll never find the time or motivation to...we had one story contest in the near past...to write any story of your choice...you didn't participate, did you? If there's a contest and some discussions many will feel like joining in the fun. At least for me that's how it has been for quite some time...in the olden days people used to pounce on any story thread...used to PM me with ideas and plots... so that itself was a motivation. Now nothing. At least 3-4 people discussing their stories used motivate me till now. I have lost it...I will not write any more. That's it from me.

Chodo...why spoil my mood with this...I am going to read the last 2 stories and then send the marks by evening. I am making time for this. Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
astonish thumbnail
It was again a contest Vis... There would be mamy stories... Its not about plot.. its about the bulk...
If there are only 1 or 2 stories to read in a month.. people read it...like i posted independent stories previously
visrom thumbnail
But you didn't post a single story after that except for contests...even though the previous contest was not even a contest...you were free to write whatever you wanted...still you didn't make time for it...now for this contest you stuck to a deadline and posted a lovely story for us all to read.😈

I don't want to argue...just that it's getting boring to write when nobody cares to read...the stories are really good and people who are not reading are really missing something nice.

But forget the voting deadline...how many are visiting this thread/?? Just 3-4 of us venting out. Is anyone wondering what's happening on this thread?
Edited by visrom - 11 years ago