India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Reality Check people! (Page 8)

beagleboy IF-Dazzler
beagleboy
beagleboy

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
JW Hug...lets take the discussion offline shall we ...I'll smack your bottom and let out some expletives and you do the same (be gentle though, my Tushy is never Khushi when it gets smacked!)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JWMRK

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beagleboy

JW Hug...lets take the discussion offline shall we ...I'll smack your bottom and let out some expletives and you do the same (be gentle though, my Tushy is never Khushi when it gets smacked!)

Ohh...I just came around to take a look at the other response

BB...no problem...I can appreciate

You have me with you for good...will pm in detailHugHug
askaman Groupbie
askaman
askaman

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
first of all the brother sister bond was shown two sided, but by far i have naver seen anjali doing anything out of the way for chotte. if shaym means more to her than chotte than why cant khushi means more to arnav than di.
she never once questioned shaym and his credibility, a wife knows it when the husband is cheating and she had her doubts but she doesnt blame him even once.
she doesnt care that if khushi, nk , chotte and payal are right than shaym almost killed chotte but she is fine with that cuz she is pregnant and under immense stress and blah blah blah...
she is not happy cuz her brother is happy, showz that she is after all not that motherly a figure as we considered. she is self centered and only thinks of herself.
As for daljeet , well when she started this show when she signed it, she knew her worth and knew her role, why this need to negotiate after wards. i didnt like the way she handled the criticism, i mean abhaas handled it well, even others are doing a good job. when you are a "professional" than you dont have to justify your hard work. you can ask and beg for sympathy but cant beg for appreciation.

OmNaMaSteOm

annet506 Newbie
annet506
annet506

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
absolutely right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.Euphoria. IF-Rockerz
.Euphoria.
.Euphoria.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
You make some valid points and I do agree to an extent.

The point where Anjali attempted to abort her own baby, the forum was sympathizing for her. We understand her plight and ordeal and I know she's going through a rough patch at the moment, but after Friday especially, what little fans of Anjali there were on the forum, it drastically decreased.

The Didi angle has always been there and we've seen on many times this fabulous brother-sister relationship. However, the way the CV's are portraying Anjali's current fixation on Arnav doesn't seem to be everyone's taste. The original premise was for a love story, and that's what everyone has been loyally following for the past year, so if the story is taking a regressive turn and is nudging towards Anjali's viewpoint more, you can't blame fans for this sudden backlash.

Right now, the storyline seems to be 'Anjali is pregnant', therefore she must be neurotic, crazy, hormonal, dependent etc. Whatever. CV's can take this angle and do what they please with it, but at the moment they don't seem to be showing much substance behind Anjali's thinking. There should be shades of insecurity at her handicap, her abandonment issues with parents, the stigma of raising a child alone etc. And all we see is Anjali upset that Arnav is in love.

For me, it's kind of disappointing to say the least. But! TRP's will tell everything, so until then, we can only really wait and watch.

OmNaMaSteOm

LyssaPie IF-Sizzlerz
LyssaPie
LyssaPie

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
WOW YOU SAID THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER I LOVE YOU SERIOUSLY

I HOPE PEOPLE GET THIS THROUGH THEIR HEADS 

IDK WHAT THEY WANT
luvarshi Senior Member
luvarshi
luvarshi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

Agree - Anjali is going through a tough time. She loves her husband blindly, but so far, hasn't made a single effort to prove that her husband is innocent. She is devastated, disoriented, and dependent – so why not take Akash, Mamiji, or Nani's help? So far, haven't seen Anjali or the RM family - Mamiji and Akash making any effort to find out the truth  – no communication with the Gupta family.  

Anjali loves her brother, but is upset with the timing - what Arnav is doing for Khushi – Anjali, however, not caring to know - what Arnav went through and how did he get out of the mess. What Arnav is doing for Khushi - totally justified – considering what Khushi did for him - she almost got killed trying to save him – the ultimate one can do for the other. Also, there is nothing wrong if a husband wants to spend time with his wife after staying away from home for a long time. Funny, during Shyam's paying guest fun time days, Anjali never bothered to know where her husband was staying or cared to visit Shyam or to stay with him. BUT, she loves her husband.

After Shyam/Khushi confrontation, the great SLAP, and throwing Shyam out of RM  – the story could have focused on – Anjali or RM family trying to find out the truth and clearing away misunderstandings - at least, to bring changes in Mamiji's and Akash's behavior (towards Payal and Khushi), if not Anjali's at this moment. After the long kidnapping track, confrontation etc., the Maha Episode promo gave the impression that there would be a meaningful conversation between Arnav and Khushi and there might be some romantic moments. But the story moved on - Anjali doing disturbing things in the hospital, feeling depressed seeing Arnav and Khushi together, the rest of the family busy feeding Anjali and keeping Khushi away from her, and Mamiji and Akash, missing no opportunity to insult Payal.

Unfortunately, news about Daljeet quitting the show and negotiations, the way Anjali character is presented now a days - reactions to Arnav and Khushi in particular, lack of communication between RM and Gupta, among RM members, between Arnav and Khushi, in short procrastination – caused frustration and ultimately - to the outbreak of - in NK's words, Iss WAR ko kya naam doon? 

IPKKND is a show that attracted not only certain segments of population of India or the South Asian region. People of diverse age, cultural or linguistic backgrounds from all over the world love this show.  And, it is a fact that the show is popular for Arnav and Khushi. I am sure the IPKKND team knows that - checking IPKKND's as well as Barun/Sanaya's IF rankings, the large number of posts, Arshi VMs , interviews etc., available at different websites. Rightfully Barun and Sanaya won SPA best international Jodi, SPA favorite Jodi, ITA favorite Jodi, Boro plus best Jodi awards.  

It is a great challenge for the IPKKND team to meet the hopes and expectations of so many. But I trust the intelligent IPKKND team.  

zainza IF-Dazzler
zainza
zainza

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
great post.i dont really have a problem with anjali, knew from the beginning that she was the more flawed one, but i just hope they dont stretch her madness to the point the first MU was stretched.from the unknown call which of course was shyam we know that shyam will try to further confuse her.the best would be thta anjlai herself sees what shyam is and what he is capable of doing.only that will open her eyes and her mind

Go to top