Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
WOW YOU SAID THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER I LOVE YOU SERIOUSLY

I HOPE PEOPLE GET THIS THROUGH THEIR HEADS 

IDK WHAT THEY WANT
luvarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Agree - Anjali is going through a tough time. She loves her husband blindly, but so far, hasn't made a single effort to prove that her husband is innocent. She is devastated, disoriented, and dependent – so why not take Akash, Mamiji, or Nani's help? So far, haven't seen Anjali or the RM family - Mamiji and Akash making any effort to find out the truth  – no communication with the Gupta family.  

Anjali loves her brother, but is upset with the timing - what Arnav is doing for Khushi – Anjali, however, not caring to know - what Arnav went through and how did he get out of the mess. What Arnav is doing for Khushi - totally justified – considering what Khushi did for him - she almost got killed trying to save him – the ultimate one can do for the other. Also, there is nothing wrong if a husband wants to spend time with his wife after staying away from home for a long time. Funny, during Shyam's paying guest fun time days, Anjali never bothered to know where her husband was staying or cared to visit Shyam or to stay with him. BUT, she loves her husband.

After Shyam/Khushi confrontation, the great SLAP, and throwing Shyam out of RM  – the story could have focused on – Anjali or RM family trying to find out the truth and clearing away misunderstandings - at least, to bring changes in Mamiji's and Akash's behavior (towards Payal and Khushi), if not Anjali's at this moment. After the long kidnapping track, confrontation etc., the Maha Episode promo gave the impression that there would be a meaningful conversation between Arnav and Khushi and there might be some romantic moments. But the story moved on - Anjali doing disturbing things in the hospital, feeling depressed seeing Arnav and Khushi together, the rest of the family busy feeding Anjali and keeping Khushi away from her, and Mamiji and Akash, missing no opportunity to insult Payal.

Unfortunately, news about Daljeet quitting the show and negotiations, the way Anjali character is presented now a days - reactions to Arnav and Khushi in particular, lack of communication between RM and Gupta, among RM members, between Arnav and Khushi, in short procrastination – caused frustration and ultimately - to the outbreak of - in NK's words, Iss WAR ko kya naam doon? 

IPKKND is a show that attracted not only certain segments of population of India or the South Asian region. People of diverse age, cultural or linguistic backgrounds from all over the world love this show.  And, it is a fact that the show is popular for Arnav and Khushi. I am sure the IPKKND team knows that - checking IPKKND's as well as Barun/Sanaya's IF rankings, the large number of posts, Arshi VMs , interviews etc., available at different websites. Rightfully Barun and Sanaya won SPA best international Jodi, SPA favorite Jodi, ITA favorite Jodi, Boro plus best Jodi awards.  

It is a great challenge for the IPKKND team to meet the hopes and expectations of so many. But I trust the intelligent IPKKND team.  

zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great post.i dont really have a problem with anjali, knew from the beginning that she was the more flawed one, but i just hope they dont stretch her madness to the point the first MU was stretched.from the unknown call which of course was shyam we know that shyam will try to further confuse her.the best would be thta anjlai herself sees what shyam is and what he is capable of doing.only that will open her eyes and her mind