India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Reality Check people! (Page 4)

reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
very well said. nice post. let the cvs do their tasks... just sit back and have pop corn...

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JWMRK

c) BB, I differ from a lot of people I have met on IF in one thing...I actually have always thought and still do that this is a very mediocre PH...they just have a talented couple fronting them...there is sloppy execution in every possible area  almost every other day. In fact some of their tracks are so regressive whilst claiming to be not..its not funny...

I completely agree with you - its a very badly, not even mediocre, produced show. 

d) As for Daljeet...I have nothing against her and am choosing my words with care...BB I saw a few statements she made and an interview...More power to her that she negotiated, if that indeed is the case and in saying this I am thinking from her personal capacity. I am a hard-core competitive person at work and know how difficult it is to sustain yourself in the race for recognitionSmile

But...and this is a huge but...her admonishing viewers on professionalism and story telling seems like a baloon of hot hair given that she is not willing to increase an inch of her clothing to show a pregnant woman's countenance...so what efforts is she putting in to make her own character look credible...secondly she expects us to be mature as she is working hard...so...my part time maid works hard tooLOLLOL...thirdly and there is no other way to say this, to me, she has limited acting skills, save 3-4 scenes in the entire year...she either weeps or sulks or smiles sideways or giggles on simple situations/ dialogues that say ..coffee piyo naLOLLOL...so either the writer here is not getting an effective screenplay to us...or the actress is not able to convey it well

Yup - agree with that too Big smile

merrydock Goldie
merrydock
merrydock

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
I for one understand why Anjali would have a bone of contention towards Khushi and she will resent her. but it is not Khushi fault. that Anjali trusted the husband blindly,  though there were moments of doubt. in her mind as well which she chose to ignore. 

when khushi was working in RM training Lavanya, Shayam was never around. Khushi openly told her that man staying as a paying guest in buaji hous was name Shayam.  Shayam always made some excuse for not comming in front of khushi in RM remember the Aniversy day. he left the party suddenly making an excuse that a friend met with an accident. shayam lied to Anjali time and Again.  and as a women god has blessed women with a sixth sense, (womens intuition),  I believe very strongly that a wife always knows whether her husband is cheating on her. same goes for girlfriends. and I sure many women can vouch for that. the wife always knows.

and Anjali Knows but chose to ignore it. when Arnav slapped shayam anjali didnt lift a finger to say that Arnav was wrong, he draged him and through shayam out of the house even then she kept quite,  that is because on some level she knew that Shayam was in the wrong. Anjali chose to be blind because she wanted to hold on to the illusition of her world with shayam.

Arnavs bond to his sister in a close one. they have been there for each other through a lot. now the question is will Arnav give up his love for Khushi to keep his sister happy?  maybe. but will he be able to live without Khushi? doubtfull. will he release khushi from this marriage with has no furture because of his sister,?  will he release Khushi so she can carry on with her life, marry another and settle down?  hell i dont think so. so what is he going to do to bridge this gap. he has to take a stand. because not only is his sisters life at stake here but his and Khushi's as well.

personaly i'll say Khushi should get an annulment, and carry on with her live meet a nice man who will appriciate her and marry him.  if Arnav cant fight for Khushi he does not deserve her. let him sit at home and panper his sister. while Payal  keeps him infromed on how happy Khushi is with her new husband, and how she is expecting her first child. let the knife twist in his heart knowing he could have had happiness in only he had the guts to fight for her.

not that i'll like to see that happen. but what the hell. they are starcrossed lovers 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RamanIshitaOmNaMaSteOm

Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Umm let me understand here what ur exactly trying to say and then ill get back!
beagleboy IF-Dazzler
beagleboy
beagleboy

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by merrydock

I for one understand why Anjali would have a bone of contention towards Khushi and she will resent her. but it is not Khushi fault. that Anjali trusted the husband blindly,  though there were moments of doubt. in her mind as well which she chose to ignore. 

when khushi was working in RM training Lavanya, Shayam was never around. Khushi openly told her that man staying as a paying guest in buaji hous was name Shayam.  Shayam always made some excuse for not comming in front of khushi in RM remember the Aniversy day. he left the party suddenly making an excuse that a friend met with an accident. shayam lied to Anjali time and Again.  and as a women god has blessed women with a sixth sense, (womens intuition),  I believe very strongly that a wife always knows whether her husband is cheating on her. same goes for girlfriends. and I sure many women can vouch for that. the wife always knows.

and Anjali Knows but chose to ignore it. when Arnav slapped shayam anjali didnt lift a finger to say that Arnav was wrong, he draged him and through shayam out of the house even then she kept quite,  that is because on some level she knew that Shayam was in the wrong. Anjali chose to be blind because she wanted to hold on to the illusition of her world with shayam.

Arnavs bond to his sister in a close one. they have been there for each other through a lot. now the question is will Arnav give up his love for Khushi to keep his sister happy?  maybe. but will he be able to live without Khushi? doubtfull. will he release khushi from this marriage with has no furture because of his sister,?  will he release Khushi so she can carry on with her life, marry another and settle down?  hell i dont think so. so what is he going to do to bridge this gap. he has to take a stand. because not only is his sisters life at stake here but his and Khushi's as well.
 Well at least the story will move forward ...We are all blind sometimes to the faults of people we love. Or we recognise their faults but choose to overlook them - sometimes they come to bite us in the back and sometimes we can spend eternity with the people we love and their faults just because we love them. Unfortunately, in Anjalis case, Shyams flaws are clawing out her sense of reason, sense of self and everything else.  She is not thinking.Period. Sad. Tragic. Sigh! I wouldn't like to be in her shoes right now. Too tattered and bruised for me. Smile

personaly i'll say Khushi should get an annulment, and carry on with her live meet a nice man who will appriciate her and marry him.  if Arnav cant fight for Khushi he does not deserve her. let him sit at home and panper his sister. while Payal  keeps him infromed on how happy Khushi is with her new husband, and how she is expecting her first child. let the knife twist in his heart knowing he could have had happiness in only he had the guts to fight for her.

not that i'll like to see that happen. but what the hell. they are starcrossed lovers 
Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JWMRK

WOW...the welcomesHugHugHug

Dost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me absorb this...and then will respondBig smile

Unreserved

First off am so glad you made a post...PartyParty...

And now some thoughts

BB, you know briefly how I think of this...allow me to articulate

a) The soap

Point well taken that this is a soap and one cannot have 27 minutes of passion everyday. That is a VM not a story. However, a credible story needs a credible vision, a credible continuity and credible gumption to go ahead with it...all three of which are missing here. Because look at the scatter a mile approach in which they have dealt this...one minute its fun and games, next, drama, third fake marriage, fourth more fun and games

If Didi ki Saut was the idea, then Didi should have been the focus from day 1...Somewhere in the scheme of things whilst they set out to do this, they didnt bargain for the popularity that ASR-Khusi and Barun-Sanaya will unleash.

Now one can tell that the PH is caught in a chicken and egg situation...they want to continue with their vision...but the frankestienLOLLOL.. they developed by relying heavily on the chemistry between the leads is irreversible

So if they have to bring the focus back to the original story...or rather their idea of the original story then only credible compelling storytelling will achieve it.

The anger and frustration a large section of people are feeling is because the way this track has progressed it seems like a patch job...with no continuity again

b) Anjali has every right to resent Khushi...I myself have stated that in my posts...after all who will love/ accept a woman your husband was wanting to bed!...But again that has to be shown sensitively...not in Anjali resenting her brother cosying up to Khushi...In fact then Anjali should be happy that Khushi at least was never interested in Shyam

c) BB, I differ from a lot of people I have met on IF in one thing...I actually have always thought and still do that this is a very mediocre PH...they just have a talented couple fronting them...there is sloppy execution in every possible area  almost every other day. In fact some of their tracks are so regressive whilst claiming to be not..its not funny...

d) As for Daljeet...I have nothing against her and am choosing my words with care...BB I saw a few statements she made and an interview...More power to her that she negotiated, if that indeed is the case and in saying this I am thinking from her personal capacity. I am a hard-core competitive person at work and know how difficult it is to sustain yourself in the race for recognitionSmile

But...and this is a huge but...her admonishing viewers on professionalism and story telling seems like a baloon of hot hair given that she is not willing to increase an inch of her clothing to show a pregnant woman's countenance...so what efforts is she putting in to make her own character look credible...secondly she expects us to be mature as she is working hard...so...my part time maid works hard tooLOLLOL...thirdly and there is no other way to say this, to me, she has limited acting skills, save 3-4 scenes in the entire year...she either weeps or sulks or smiles sideways or giggles on simple situations/ dialogues that say ..coffee piyo naLOLLOL...so either the writer here is not getting an effective screenplay to us...or the actress is not able to convey it well

Something is surely lost in transalation somewhere

Will write separately on the track now in a few minutes...guess I got carried away and the post is already longBig smile

Lotsaa love

JWSmile

Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JWMRK

-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
First of all nice topic, for me anjali behavior is irritating, in my opinion everyone have their own personal life whether it is relate to sibling relation or wife/husband relation...so we have no rite to question on it?..i really unable to understand Anjali behavior toward arnav and khushi. it's family on fault no one bother to tell her full truth..if nani can do this plz do it. 
i love my Arshi that what i know. i love anjali but now its really irritating for me hope CVs don't destroy her character sweetness and purity. 
mizzraksha712 Goldie
mizzraksha712
mizzraksha712

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavluv

personally i dont have any problem whatever anjali think about khushi...

as long as she doesnot try to separate arshi all is fine wid me:)...for now am full on enjoying ASR the lover boy:)...passionate lovestory is what i always wanted and last week we had fab arhi scenesClap so i dont mind anjali n HP small interruptionLOL...my point is anjali's dialogue "tumhe pyaar ho gaya hai chhotteAngry...sab kuch badal gaya"...i mean love is only meant for her n shyam...or what??? any normal person even if affected by Bro's marital life wont blurt it out in front of him...Confused

agreed Smile

Go to top