Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Reality Check people! (Page 2)

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitz

Beagleboy is Akshay Dogra.  Enough said.

Hey!!

The few people who know me here ...know I have a long rope when it comes to temper

But I have to say this...you are being extremely offensive and personal

You have a counter point state it respectfully...dont get personal

Thanks!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

chocobubbleAR_ArShiArielbeagleboy..sur..KeshriyaLivingInPajamasS.StephyOmNaMaSteOmmomma1128

member11 Groupbie
member11
member11

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I understand Anjali's situation, however I don't understand the way she is behaving.

She has right to be upset, moody, over protective and what not...but I don't know what the hell she is doing in RM? 

She should at this point 1) leave RM and go with Shyam, if she really believes that her husband is wright and Kushi is wrong.  
2) Investigate about Shyam, go to Bua 's colony and find out if Shyam really stayed there, if they fooled them, go through his cell phone bills to see if he actually kidnapped Arnav... Go through his bank accounts..I mean these things are natural, and when a girl finds out she is been cheated on, she what's to find out everything and anything that she doesnt know...its the natural instinct...
3) don't throw tantrums, be independent.  By now she should know not to trust anyone and know that all relationships are subject to change.  she should not trust anyone, not even her chotey, and try to be her own person, who is capable of taking care of her unborn child.  

Instead she is just acting up to have everyone feel sorry for her and make rounds around her...she at this point doesn't know or doesn't care if her husband is right or wrong...but she knows one thing for sure, she doesn't wanna leave RM..which is unusal for us as viewers to accept coz she isn't a vamp, and shown very loving, caring and devotional...

I like Anjali as a character, I always saw a lot of me in her, taking care of the younger brother, being the fav of entire family and being cheated on...but her current behaviou is not something that is expected...we would expect her to do much more, she is hormonal, mad, and most important her trust is broken...she should be looking to find the truth right now, yell at everyone, talk it out with her husband, ask him questions...ask Kushi questions, insult her...but nothing of that sort is happening...infact she wanted to go kill her baby, which is totally the opposite, when at this point, she wants to protect her identiy and who she is...she should be more concerned about her unborn child than anyone in the entire world, and so CVs confusion in her character is confusing me...

But I love the show, and I enjoy Arhi scences...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

123kamalnewmember1anoushka_113dramasarangerErika1minnie2308swetha_ch..sur..OmNaMaSteOm

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Everything you wrote is 100% true, but as my pal JW said - something is getting lost in translation.

No one has any clue what is playing in Anjali's mind.  Is she angry at Khushi, everyone else has said that Anjali holds Kh accountable, but we haven't heard that from her.  And I would be prepared to see an unstable Anjali lash out at ASR and Khushi for how cruel her life is right now.  I would be prepared for her to say shyam is not like this, you both did this to me.  Yet, being prepared to digest all this, I see Anjali saying Chotte you changed when you got married, but I am telling you this now and not 4 months ago because then I didn't care, but now I do - how can you be with your wife.  This may not be the intent of the CVs, but that is how it is coming off.
What we are being fed is an anticlimactic love story (we have waited a year for) that can't get off the ground and what is slowly but surely looking to be a saas bahu kitchen drama in between.  For what?  So that we can force the re-entry of a good for nothing villain at the cost of all the other relationships in the show.  Nice and regressive.

The reality check is in the TRPs, so let's wait and watch.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

reluctantfandramasarangerErika1anantanant..sur..swetha_chKeshriyastardust-JWMRKGirlabouttownOmNaMaSteOm

beagleboy IF-Dazzler
beagleboy
beagleboy

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavluv

personally i dont have any problem whatever anjali think about khushi...

as long as she doesnot try to separate arshi all is fine wid me:)...for now am full on enjoying ASR the lover boy:)...passionate lovestory is what i always wanted and last week we had fab arhi scenesClap so i dont mind anjali n HP small interruptionLOL...my point is anjali's dialogue "tumhe pyaar ho gaya hai chhotteAngry...sab kuch badal gaya"...i mean love is only meant for her n shyam...or what??? any normal person even if affected by Bro's marital life wont blurt it out in front of him...Confused

Things normally change for a person after marriage.  Change is the ONLY constant.  When Anjali said 'things have changed, you are in love', to me she was stating a fact.  From being a one dimensional 'mammone' (mothers boy, or sisters boy in this case) Arnav has grown into a lover boyLOL!!!!!!!!!! I think every dialogue has a purpose in the story. If Arnav distances himself from Khushi, it will still be an important development to the story.  How long can we have these Rabba ve scenes?! The story has to progress.  If Khushi leaves now, there are more chances of GH learning of the developments, of Bauji coming out his sleepy hollow, Shyam again coming to fore and perhaps the final truth -(the extent of her chotes love for his wife and the frankenstein-eske habits of her wonderful husband).  The story has to progress somewhere and Anjali's one dialogue will catapult the story forward. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ariel

Mitz Newbie
Mitz
Mitz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JWMRK

Hey!!

The few people who know me here ...know I have a long rope when it comes to temper

Thanks!

Wow... Calm down. Ok let me explain my response.

The post author has presented their points of view / sentiments in a very articulate and considered manner, whilst also presenting the ideology of the PH and associated creatives.  As such one has to think - that whilst all the other actors of IPKKND are talented and attractive actors - I have only ever found Akshay Dogra to be this articulate and possess the vocabulary and grammer as presented in this post.  Thus my assumption that the writer may actually be Akshay Dogra and therefore the views coloured?  Nothing personal, abusive or offensive intended.  

Better?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RamanIshitasaddafmahmoodJWMRKOmNaMaSteOm

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Hey!!

Thanks!

The post author has presented their points of view / sentiments in a very articulate and considered manner, whilst also presenting the ideology of the PH and associated creatives.  As such one has to think - that whilst all the other actors of IPKKND are talented and attractive actors - I have only ever found Akshay Dogra to be this articulate and possess the vocabulary and grammer as presented in this post.  Thus my assumption that the writer may actually be Akshay Dogra and therefore the views coloured?  Nothing personal, abusive or offensive intended.  

Better?

I am calm...if I was not, my language would have been differentLOL

Well your first post is for you to consider..forget BB, who I can assure you is not DograLOL...even Akshay will be offended with the enough said

You now say you meant it otherwise...I take it at face value

Cheers...lets move onSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chocobubbleOmNaMaSteOm

Mitz Newbie
Mitz
Mitz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Hey!!

Thanks!

Better?

I am calm...if I was not, my language would have been differentLOL

Well your first post is for you to consider..forget BB, who I can assure you is not DograLOL...even Akshay will be offended with the enough said

You now say you meant it otherwise...I take it at face value

Cheers...lets move onSmile

Pacem, amoris et intellectus.

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Wow!
Personally I never had anything against Anjali not even after Shaym's truth, but When she threw Arnav out without listening to him made me think again. Again, I wouldn't be pissed like this if her character was going anywhere, but no she is even more dumb than before and jealous, possessive sister+ not even trying to open her eyes. She is trapped in her past when Shyam was thrown out of RM and Arnav slapping him. If she wants to know the truth she should only ask Arnav because he is the one to take that action not anyone else. I think her asking grandmother is stupid she is not strong either.

Anjali is acting like one really ill person who can't even take her medicines on time. What is she a baby? She is acting like a spoiled child.
Why are you blaming Arnav for not telling anything? He tried the first day, and she refused she is not ready to open her eyes. She would never believe him anyways. If she wanted to know she could have started searching for all the clues+ she could of combined everything Khushi told & everything happened in RM together all the bits and pieces, but no, she is a baby needs Shyam to tell her yes, I am the culprit. Other than that she wouldn't trust anyone. I am actually happy that Arnav had to go through same pain of trust Khushi had to experience lol. Both siblings are too weird! They have major trust issue. If she was a clever person she should remember the ring part...Anjali said that her husband is the only one who could buy such a ring, and now that Khushi said that she was engaged to Shyam...How bloody hard is that?LOL! major using brain issue

You know if she knew her brother well then she wouldn't think for a second that he was lying.
Arnav of all people? OH Lord! he is no Akash! If he wants to spend time with his wife he would anyways. Only Akashi would want to make excuse to spend time with his wife lol.What irks me more that how she thinks that Arnav is lying, and never thought that her husband was lying with his silly resons lol... I mean the guy once told her Even if I tell you the truth you would never believe me lol She is DUMB even Shyam knew that lol. Truth is she thinks that she knows two men really close to her hearth, but the reality is the she doesn't know anyone of them lol.
I really felt bad for Anjali because of Shyam, but not anymore.

Edited by SaraaK - 21 July 2012 at 10:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

newmember1RamanIshitadramasarangerFuzzbucketOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top