Poll Question :

Do you think RK will force Madhubala to marry him?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
They will fall in love.
Other
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Do you think RK will force Madhubala to marry him?
By the way their standing at the sagai in the precap I have this gut feeling RK is going to make it look like Madhu is in love with him. The way he was talking to Mukand at the engagement also hints the same. The way he said, "I know you fiance really well" "I hope Madhu didnt tell you everything about us" ... looks fishy too! So maybe they will fall in love after marriage or something like that.
Edited by Gurtiluv - 11 years ago
Abhi mrg and luv nahi aana chahiye.
Abhi i wanna enjoy lots of rima's 1 to1s and tit 4 tats. And beginning of madhu ka filmy safar and lots off camera incidents etc.
Originally posted by Gurtiluv

By the way their standing at the sagai in the precap I have this gut feeling RK is going to make it look like Madhu is in love with him. The way he was talking to Mukand at the engagement also hints the same. The way he said, "I know you fiance really well" "I hope Madhu didnt tell you everything about us" ... looks fishy too! So maybe they will fall in love after marriage or something like that.

I found that conversation to be fishy too. I was thinking RK was going to mention an affair, but he didn't.
Originally posted by nitya

Abhi mrg and luv nahi aana chahiye.
Abhi i wanna enjoy lots of rima's 1 to1s and tit 4 tats. And beginning of madhu ka filmy safar and lots off camera incidents etc.

I agree! I want to see many RK and Madhubala moments!
Not sure about the story but enjoying this track 
Originally posted by truthteller

Not sure about the story but enjoying this track

So am I. Can't wait to see Madhubala's and RK's relationship develop!
If he does and they do get married, track would still be very interesting!😉 Would RK still be flirting with other beautiful gals..how would Madhu react? Would she be then setting any boundaries between them? Their sleeping arrangements? Lots of insecurities, possessiveness, hot scenes, couple of smooches ( I'm dreaming).. The list goes on...madhubala mills N  boon types...aww...☺️ Edited by Wicked-Anoshka - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Wicked-Anoshka

If he does and they do get married, track would still be very interesting!😉 Would RK still be flirting with other beautiful gals..how would Madhu react? Would she be then setting any boundaries between them? Their sleeping arrangements? Lots of insecurities, possessiveness, hot scenes, couple of smooches ( I'm dreaming).. The list goes on...madhubala mills N  boon types...aww...☺️

I dont think she will possessive about him right away. She will detest him before thinking of him as her husband even if they do get married.But it would be really interesting. But this show is all about a middle class girl making it big into films. So I dont think the marriage will be the main track. Though it looks like RK is trying for that.
Edited by Gurtiluv - 11 years ago
Option 3 vaise bhi daily soap mein marrige itni jaldi nahi hoti or SuperStars itni jaldi shaadi nahi karte its against their Image...