Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

   
Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

I want them to live alone! (Page 3)

daydreamerr Senior Member
daydreamerr
daydreamerr

Joined: 17 February 2012
Posts: 676

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namita.Murti

Originally posted by Thehom

Originally posted by Namita.Murti

Originally posted by lashy

Originally posted by rashsharma40

so, we will not see indu and sanchi staying in one room .


cry me a river... cry me a riverCry


</div>
<div>


I doubt they would stay in a room, unless the boys lock them in...LOL...now that's a thought for my deviating mind Wink
Wah Namii (my name for you Wink) kya idea hain! Hopefully the CVs visit IF very often and see this idea. I think I'd go crazy with happiness if they were locked in a room together. LOL

</div>
<div>

You can call me Namz! Thats my name...lol...rarely anyone calls me by my full name except at work and my MIL...LOL
Ahhh sorry, Namz it is! Hahah do you get called Namita when you're in trouble too? Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Joined: 14 February 2005
Posts: 40389

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thehom

Originally posted by Namita.Murti

 

You can call me Namz! Thats my name...lol...rarely anyone calls me by my full name except at work and my MIL...LOL
Ahhh sorry, Namz it is! Hahah do you get called Namita when you're in trouble too? Wink

I'm sure that must be quite often then... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

daydreamerrRashmi04

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Joined: 30 November 2010
Posts: 23431

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Very funny Shraddha...lol...i don't get into trouble..lol

My mom, dad and family, work and MIL call me Namita but my friends and cousins call me Namz!

Shraddha, I stir the pot and get away...i am more of a mischieve maker...lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

daydreamerrRashmi04lashy

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 20059

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
are thehom babuaa...idhar suno pyar se suno...e ma sikhane layak kachu na h. Bas apni aakhein band karo aur indu ke baare me socho. O kaise bolta h. Ka dialoguebaazi krta h...bs sache mann se use yaad karo phr khud hi dkhna dhadadlle se sb likh dalogi o ke tarike se...hm bhi yahi krte h...chauchak lgta h likhne ke baad...hum phul mohabbat me hai indu ke saath

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

daydreamerrRashmi04lashy

daydreamerr Senior Member
daydreamerr
daydreamerr

Joined: 17 February 2012
Posts: 676

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.singh

are thehom babuaa...idhar suno pyar se suno...e ma sikhane layak kachu na h. Bas apni aakhein band karo aur indu ke baare me socho. O kaise bolta h. Ka dialoguebaazi krta h...bs sache mann se use yaad karo phr khud hi dkhna dhadadlle se sb likh dalogi o ke tarike se...hm bhi yahi krte h...chauchak lgta h likhne ke baad...hum phul mohabbat me hai indu ke saath
Kya baat hain. Aur main toh waise bhi aankein band kar ke Indu ke hi baare mein soch thi rehti hoon haha. You are right. Mein practise karoongi aur ek din tumhare scrap mein lik kar tumhe surprise kar doongi ;)
Bolo haaan Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 20059

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
haan...aur thehom tm anirudh ke tellibuzz article me comment kr rhi ho ya nhi...sorry agar mai mean hun but anirudh ke liye mai sbse request karugi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04

daydreamerr Senior Member
daydreamerr
daydreamerr

Joined: 17 February 2012
Posts: 676

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.singh

haan...aur thehom tm anirudh ke tellibuzz article me comment kr rhi ho ya nhi...sorry agar mai mean hun but anirudh ke liye mai sbse request karugi

Main ne kal hi comment kiya tha- phir kar sakti hoon?

Edited by Thehom - 22 July 2012 at 7:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04

michelle281194 Goldie
michelle281194
michelle281194

Joined: 06 June 2012
Posts: 1913

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
them living alone...that would be sooo much fun!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

daydreamerrRashmi04

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index