New SS:The much awaited KISS

arshistar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello Arshians, well this is my first ever story. I was a die hard fan of Arshi, thought of writing a story after watching yesterday's episode. As of now, I am thinking to make it a SS. Hope you will like it😊

Prologue: It has been two days that another almost kiss incident happened in RM which lead everyone in the family except Nani and Payal to misunderstand about Arnav seeing such a scene with their own eyes. In addition to the situation, Mami's words about Khushi and Payal added fire to Anjali and Akash's already shattered minds to an extent that Anjali accused Arnav of lying to her. For time being, Anjali indeed not ready to even discuss with Arnav, she was literally shattered that her chottey is neglecting her and putting all his attention towards his wife Khushi. However, Nani understood all this and thought in her mind that after all the happenings in RM from few days, itz quite natural about some or the other misunderstandings in between the family members. However she decides to give some time to anjali to return to her actual senses of unconditionally loving her chottey. At the same time, she decides to talk to akash first in order to open his eyes about the innocence of payal and khushi and wanted to keep payash relationship safe as well. She has the fear in his mind that if akash continues his behavior with payal like this, some day payal will lose all her patience and will leave him which will shatter the raizada parivar even more. She immediately called akash to her room and brainwashed him about his stupidity towards his wife and khushi now-a-days. She somehow managed to convince him that just for the sake of anjali, khushi and payal hid all about the shyam fiasco. She also told akash that arnav also knew about shyam since their wedding and she infact tells him about all the issues related to arnav-khushi marriage which were explained to her earlier by arnav. Akash who received a shock of his life felt very sorry for khushi and at the same time felt guilty for accusing payal. He apologized nani about his behavior for which she replied to beg sorry from payal and not from her. After listening to nani, he headed towards his room where he saw payal crying about all the happenings in the house and how all were accusing her and khushi. As she noticed that akash entered the room, she stood up frightening about another accusation from his side and started to get out of the room to be stopped by akash. He took hold of her wrist and made her sit on the bed and kneeling before her she apologized her and told her he behaved very idiotic and today he realized all things with the help of nani. He instead made a vow that from now onwards, he will support her in all the possible ways to make khushi happy and he instead promised her that he will join them (nani,payal,nk and arnav) to bring khushi back to her chirpiness and to make anjali realize about the bitter truth of shyam fiasco and to bring back her to normal. Payal felt relieved after a long time, which instantly made a smile play on her lips and she hugged akash thanking him for understanding her and khushi atleast now. Nani witnessed al this from a distance and sighed in relief.

Next morning, during tea time she called akash and payal and told them that she has decided to send khushi and arnav to Gupta house for some days as anjali is still not willing to encounter with arnav/khushi after the almost kiss incident. She also states that even arnav and khushi needs a break now as they also suffered a lot like hell in addition to anjali. Instead she made a fact that they both have gone through much more than anjali. So, she wanted to send arshi to gupta house atleast for some days to get their bond stronger. She thought in her mind that this is a chance for arnav to repent for hurting khushi and to give her all the love in the world. After listening to her plan, akash and payal felt happy and they indeed hugged nani for coming up with a beautiful plan and assured that they are with her to support her in all means possible. Finally, the stage is set to send arshi to khushi's mayka.

Nani called arnav and khushi and told them that they need to go to khushi's mayka as a havan is going to be arranged in RM for the sake of anjali's well being which will be followed by some poojas daily for almost a week. Arnav asked nani, "so, whats the need of me and khushi going to her mayka?" Nani replied that she doesn't want anjali to be pissed off again seeing them. Arnav and khushi felt sad about what nani told them. Nani however convinced them that everything will be ok at the time they return home after a week or 10 days. Arnav however not completely convinced to leave RM in this condition but he felt that may be nani was right about their leaving RM for a week so that anjali will be provided some time to think of the present situations. Infact, akash and payal assured arnav that they will take good care of anjali. Listening to akash and payal, he felt a bit relieved and agrees to go to gupta house with khushi. Nani, payal and akash looked at each other and exchanged smiles. There is nothing much to convince khushi as she is always ready to do anything to make the family happy, they thought feeling pity for khushi.

On the other side, arnav felt somewhat happy that he got another chance this time to woo khushi completely and sweep her feet off to him. A naughty arnav smiled to himself thinking about what all he can do with khushi during their stay at gupta house. He remembered their previous stay at GH and their fall from ladder and an instant smirk played on his lips. Khushi already started to their room to pack the bags. Arnav followed her with his signature smirk.😉😳

Precap: Khushi still somewhat pissed off with arnav for embarrassing her infront of all family members and arnav tries to woo khushi in each and every way possible that too in a passionate way straight from stepping into the car to leave for GH😳😳😳

😕So guys howz it?Is it worth of roses to to be thrown or chappals??? Shall I continue???? I don't even know whether this is going to be an OS or SS or FF…may be it will depend on the response as this is the first ever work….so please let me know the feedback. I will be pleased if u guys tell me any suggestions about how to improve my work….Thank you…😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very interesting, in fact this story should be a great stress buster for anjali ruined the most precious moment of arshi in the show yesterday, please continue soon, waiting for the passionate encounter of arshi in the next as per the interesting precap.  loved it
arshistar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laksh65

very interesting, in fact this story should be a great stress buster for anjali ruined the most precious moment of arshi in the show yesterday, please continue soon, waiting for the passionate encounter of arshi in the next as per the interesting precap.  loved it

Thank you😊...your comment gave a lot of encouragement to continue my work...and yaa i will update as early as i can...
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the concept. Please continue. Can you plz pm me when you update.
seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
excellent
update soon
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Its really gud...plz pm me...