Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Guggul

IF-Dazzler

Guggul

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Yes guyz.. I felt like defending his actions a bit. I know right now everybody wants to strangle him for tattering the engagement. But I'm thinking putting myself in his shoes. Wink

Anyone would want the person to get punished who had harmed him. Shaswat had printed bogus reports in his daily newspaper, agreed. 

But the way he was attacked by Tejal, was also not right. She could have chosen a legal way to sue him. I know Tejal's character is of a hyper girl who believes in fair dealing and immediate actions. Nevertheless, she caused him injury  and he would definitely want her to get penalized. 

Who would want to share the roof with the person you dislike the most?? Surely no-one.. 

As the audience we know who is right and who's wrong. But if we put ourselves in that positions and analyze, we'll realize and develop same feelings. 

At least he is not a negative character (like the vamps in other serials) who keep on plotting odd situations to cause troubles to the leads. LOL Whatever he did was very natural and can be mapped as a real life scenario. 

Right now, Nikhilesh is only the wise man out of all. He did not blindly defend Shaswat and did not deduce solution without listening the allegations of Tejal. But unfortunately, Tejal did not get a chance to explain herself. Everytime her voice suppresed under others shouts. Confused

Shaswat will of course get his due in the coming times. Once Sanyukta finds out the root cause of all the problems, she is not going to spare him.

Therefore, I want to shield  him a little before the poor guy gets snagged.. Tongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

himani88varsha112006birju4babyTheCaptainMili27ArnavKiiDeewaniimagine-addictMadhura2105pikiiichuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Defending Shaswat. . . :)" in Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loveleen12

Goldie

loveleen12

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Nice post Smile I kind of agree, but Shaswat and co belonging from a wealthy family probably do not understand the damage that they caused Tejal and her father. It wasn't just a matter of monetary help that she would have gotten with legal issues. This false news had hurt Gulab's sentiments and self-respect. Yes legal methods are the only correct way but if you think why Tejal did such a thing she is really not wrong. The police would've just written her complaint and put it in a pile of files like garbage. The only use that file would have been for was collecting dust.Ouch Eventually they would have gone for a hearing of the case, but the Majumdars would have appointed a successful lawyer and thus most likely Tejal would have lost.Dead We know that the Majumdars are not dishonest people, but Tejal only knew of a wealthy spoilt brat who published misleading news about her father in the newspaper. Shaswat still did not apologize, if he would have admitted his mistake when Tejal barged in she would have forgiven him. He thought and still thinks that only Tejal is wrong. Also by separating Anijal he has further hurt Tejal and given her a pain that might never heal because after her family she had only loved and trusted one person and now that person is saying that she was wrong and she is a liar. So I think that more than Tejal, Shaswat is wrong because physical injuries can heal but when someone hurts your self-esteem and breaks your heart those wounds stay and pierce you forever.

Edited by loveleen12 - 21 July 2012 at 10:36am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

umernatorjhankarbeats87varsha112006humeshaabirju4babyMili27Luv4gamesGuggulimagine-addictNkapoor3-Chandramukhi-

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
I will be honest with my views here. Shashwat and Tejal were both acting in sync with their character or their basic nature.

Shashwat is a pompous, spoilt brat, insensitive towards other people and their feelings. If he can get away by saying mean and hurtful things to Aniket and Susheela then poor outsider, Tejal, hardly stands a chance.

Tejal was in her elements. Emotional, impulsive with a no nonsense attitude.

The person who disappointed me was Aniket. I thought he was an ultra sensitive person who keeps away from all conflicts and disputes. His jumping into the fray to further humiliate Tejal and her family was big let down. If being in love does this to him, it is good that at least for now, Tejal stays away from him.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

zamina02raj-avinbirju4babyRaadhniLuv4gamesimagine-addictGuggulBini311-Khush-teletubby-Chandramukhi-Nkapoor3

Guggul

IF-Dazzler

Guggul

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Yes Loveleen ur POV is very much apt.. I agree to all ur cutting points to my post.  

But I was defending Shaswat's actions.. Whatever he  did, what was the justification behind his act.  Whatever u pointed regarding Tejal's family status and her complaints to become ant's food is very logical. This might have happened if Tejal chose to follow a legal way. 

However, I thought keeping myself in Shaswat's mindset. Why he chose Tejal to get punished so heavily etc etc.. Nevertheless, he should get equal back-answer. If not from society but at least from his family members. 

They should also take in the fact how much they hurted Tejal and Gulabchand and crushed their self esteem.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

birju4babyMili27Luv4games

Manojie

Goldie

Manojie

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
I agree Shaswat isn't a regular vamp.

But he still is WRONG, and did wrong. That's what makes it worse in a way, with other vamps it's like whatever do your plots. I think Shashwat makes it more annoying purely because what he did is what people do naturally, and it's wrong.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

birju4babyMili27Luv4gamesimagine-addict

ArnavKiiDeewani

Goldie

ArnavKiiDeewani

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
i hate  ShashwatAngry

birju4babyLuv4gamesimagine-addict

birju4baby

Goldie

birju4baby

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged

I think Shashwat and Tejal are both wrong . Shashwat in being stubborn and not fact checking allegations he made against a honest family .. Teja's Dad's reputation is ruined ..

But Tejal is not right as well by barging into Shashwat's office and breaking his arm .. Violence is not the solution to any problem ..
 BUt I think Shashwat is more wrong because he is refusing to acknowledge Tejal's concern .. and an emotional hurt is far more worse then physical hurt.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggul

raj-avin

raj-avin

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
to tel u the truth,i would have done the same thing as Tejal if i had the courage to. Shashwat did not even have a small bit of guilt when he knew who Tejal was ,even when his friends said they had proof of adultern only against two families,he said thats all part of business.
even when he was hurt and his parents asked whether he was innocent,he started comparing himself with Aniket  to get sympathy and trust from his parents,so no feeling for Shashwat at all and like Tejal i too will support my father,no matter what and brains may not work that time..

birju4babyLuv4gamesGuggul

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.