see THE RESULT GUYS!!!!! - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by shai77

As per what heard fm others in the forum that the teej track is coming soon and with Khushi settling in GH I predict that Arnav will eager to meet Khushi to break her fast since she already accept him as her husband..maybe this time she will be waiting for Arnav in the other temple but as usual Arnav will be with the other Raizadas to accompany Anji baby and this will lead Khushi disheartened waiting for him...I'm to see Khushi in the red saree in this track...hoping that here CV will began with rain sequence on the upcoming teej episode...
😉
i think she n arnav will plan something arnav will know when she is going etc will shout at her in front of family bt all this was planned then at night he will go n meet his lover :D he will do that so that he can come back to his asr mode

wat say??? just my point of view
Originally posted by cheval

i think she n arnav will plan something arnav will know when she is going etc will shout at her in front of family bt all this was planned then at night he will go n meet his lover :D he will do that so that he can come back to his asr mode

wat say??? just my point of view
possible...😃
Originally posted by trina2010

He would but why chup chup ke? They are married . They can meet each other Anytime they like.
I want Khushi to avoid Arnav though ONLY IF he Agrees to let her go to GH because of his Di. I want Arnav to protest . I want Arnav to go against his Di and everybody else and stand by Khushi.
I want Arnav to miss her like mad and everybody at RM should notice that SPECIALLY that good for nothing sister . I want willow to feel even more neglected now because even though her chhote is with her now like PHYSICALLY HIS MIND AND SOUL SHOULD BE WITH KHUSHI AND THAT dumbo should feel it.

You took the words out of my mouth...I want Poojie to realize that distance cannot weaken Arnav's love for khushi...it would actually be very much possible that after khushi leaves Arnav is even more distant, agitated and absent minded!
I want him to miss khushi so much that he is extra hot tempered and blasts at anyone in the vincity!
I want it to be very obvious that he misses her like hell!
Maybe then pathetic poojie might realize she does not own Arnav...but khushi owns his very soul now...

yeap it will be good if they will meet like that coz raizada house is no more a place for sensible person to live
Originally posted by smrite

yeap it will be good if they will meet like that coz raizada house is no more a place for sensible person to live
😆
since she is leaving then i hope that happens...the chup chup ke love mujhe bohot pasand hain!!😉

<3 Barun <3
Originally posted by lylow

You took the words out of my mouth...I want Poojie to realize that distance cannot weaken Arnav's love for khushi...it would actually be very much possible that after khushi leaves Arnav is even more distant, agitated and absent minded!
I want him to miss khushi so much that he is extra hot tempered and blasts at anyone in the vincity!
I want it to be very obvious that he misses her like hell!
Maybe then pathetic poojie might realize she does not own Arnav...but khushi owns his very soul now...

👏
Originally posted by kalo_megh

since she is leaving then i hope that happens...the chup chup ke love mujhe bohot pasand hain!!😉

<3 Barun <3
😉😳
Originally posted by arhilover55

I hope that happens!
😉