Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotKidding thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: hitinikki

yup..!!! i think this track of Khushi being away will b sooo cute..!! ARSHI talking chup chup ke on d phone.. meeting like boyfrnd gurlfrnd..!!! sooo cuteee!!

cant wait!!

yeah really want dis to happen !!!
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
He would but why chup chup ke? They are married . They can meet each other Anytime they like.
I want Khushi to avoid Arnav though ONLY IF he Agrees to let her go to GH because of his Di. I want Arnav to protest . I want Arnav to go against his Di and everybody else and stand by Khushi.
I want Arnav to miss her like mad and everybody at RM should notice that SPECIALLY that good for nothing sister . I want willow to feel even more neglected now because even though her chhote is with her now like PHYSICALLY HIS MIND AND SOUL SHOULD BE WITH KHUSHI AND THAT dumbo should feel it.
gauriangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i guess...v all arshians think alike...last n8 i dreamt ki arnav meeting khushi in gupta house..chup k chup k...
NotKidding thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshqSufiyana

I hope we get to see more of Arnav thinking about Khushi in this track and not too much Di & Chote moments. 

on 3rd we have rakshabandhan festival...so i dunno wat to expect from cvs... !!!!
Summer_Rain thumbnail
yaa he would meet her.he cant live without her...anyways GUPTA HOUSE is safe and best place fr ROMANTIC ASR.he can do anything..no interuptions...so he can get naughty how much he want...πŸ˜‰
NotKidding thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina2010

He would but why chup chup ke? They are married . They can meet each other Anytime they like.
I want Khushi to avoid Arnav though ONLY IF he Agrees to let her go to GH because of his Di. I want Arnav to protest . I want Arnav to go against his Di and everybody else and stand by Khushi.
I want Arnav to miss her like mad and everybody at RM should notice that SPECIALLY that good for nothing sister . I want willow to feel even more neglected now because even though her chhote is with her now like PHYSICALLY HIS MIND AND SOUL SHOULD BE WITH KHUSHI AND THAT dumbo should feel it.

HIS MIND AND SOUL SHOULD BE WITH KHUSHI AND THAT dumbo should feel it...100% dis will happen...:)
NotKidding thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarun_deewani

yaa he would meet her.he cant live without her...anyways GUPTA HOUSE is safe and best place fr ROMANTIC ASR.he can do anything..no interuptions...so he can get naughty how much he want...πŸ˜‰

GUPTAS have decent manner ie not to disturb d newly married couplesπŸ˜‰... bdw sweety where wr u??? missed u so much!!!!
PriiDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavluv

dear am jus watching romantic epis to kill d weekends...πŸ˜‰n enjoy the lover boy ASR...<3

I am doing the same hereπŸ˜† πŸ˜³
LumosMaxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah..It would be sooo Romantic...I hope.. 😳
If Anjali won't follow Arnav to GH.. πŸ˜† 
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really love to watch that part Im sure he will go there secratly..

may be he will try to go derectly..case he is asr..
if he can't wait then secratly he will go there for sure...