Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

One Year Without RBO - Posts welcome :) (Page 5)

ONAego Groupbie
ONAego
ONAego

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
@may  superb thread Clap
@all who contribute their effort 4 dis thread thanQ u so Hug
Hmm...what can i say abt  22th july it  was most bad dream of my lyf jst hate dis day Unhappy
Miss Rbo n shanak alltimeCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss.WahianThe_May_Rose

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Superb Thread May !!!
Awesome, it is :)))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

-pranjal- IF-Dazzler
-pranjal-
-pranjal-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
WOW awesome thread May 
Super cool u guys did magic here Clap Clap

The_May_Rose

monika_aa Senior Member
monika_aa
monika_aa

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
awesome thread May ...
a big hug fr all d effort n lovely creations n vms...
surly RBO is smthng cnt descrbe...SHANAK n YASHRAN ...best ever...
luv u rbo shanak yashran n odhanians...

The_May_Rose

Miss.Wahian IF-Dazzler
Miss.Wahian
Miss.Wahian

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
really miss shanak n rbo CryCryCry

For me RBo is my life n shanak is Soul of it...i never ever mad for any couple like i'm crazy for shanak...i still remeber 1st scence i hv seen is kkh song n from that day i'm unable to think about anything...whole journy of shanak is so beautiful from thir heatrate to friendship then realisation of luv then conformation of luv n then d Destianation of any luv story i mean thier 1st SR...it'll always reamin hottest SR of indian televisionWink...

but my most fav. scence is always KKH song ...my two angels in white..karan looked so hot n yashu looking so beautiful..even i think she never look as beautiful as she was in KKH song...her big innocent eyes ...n karan's naughty smiles...their expression throuh out d song proved that they r best actor i hv ever seen

n now my YASHARANTongue...wht can i say about them...they always compliment each others...n bring outs best from each others...their evry scence always lloks so reaWinkl...n this d most unique thing about them...both hving most beautiful smiles n expressive eyes...really wish to see them together again

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose-Deepali-

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tofeees

Getting a nostalgic feeling today. Today was the day I did the last update of RBO and had that sinking feeling in me while I did it :( What a phenomenal show it was! Odhani was the work of a team of geniuses and I am NOT even exaggerating when i say that! What a wonderful story, wonderful acting, music, camera work, editing, and gosh EVERYTHING about it was just spot on! Such was the charm of the show that every other show seems so pheeka in front of it. NO indian show has attracte me after Odhani and not only has it been a year of Oshani ending but it has also  been a year since I followed ANY show on television.

Odhani was like a family to me. Through the show I made many dear friends, friends I would cherish for life! I lived at their houses, I roamed around with them, I connected with them in a way I had never believed possible! I even lost a friend and the pain of losing her will forever be with me. 

But the memories of discussing the show, discussing the chemistry of the jodi we call "Yasharan" discussing the romance of the jodi we call "Shanak", the valuable friendships I made on the way will always remain with me and hopefully one day overcome the pain of loss both of an EPIC show, AND of a dear friend. <3

Wishing desperately to see a show of this calibre on television again :) Wonderful work Team Odhani!

Exactly BeeniHug...We lived a life here on the forum...Odhanians are family and this forum is home...So no matter where we go we have that connection...There was so much we all shared and the memories will always remain with us...

I totally agree...Shows made to RBO 's calibre are rare and though I have watched other shows, they can't touch the heart, command the loyality or attachment that we have for RBO...

Cherish the memories of the friends we have lost and think how lucky we were to know them...I always believe it was destiny...Through this show we got so much more than entertainment...

*Forum hugHug*

tofeeees

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepali88

Just Made a Shanak Journey VM..Like to share with all of themEmbarrassed

Adding to the first page Deepali...Can't wait to watch itSmile...

-Deepali-

ShaNak_RagNa IF-Sizzlerz
ShaNak_RagNa
ShaNak_RagNa

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Awesome Thread May

The_May_Rose

Go to top