Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

CVs, Ekta- Last Call to Save Parichay. Just do it!

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged

As a working professional in an MNC for a large retailer,  as a director, I always make it point to check my important emails in terms of high and low priorities everyday . Beside I have a CRM  team who gives me  a weekly report on customer complaints and compliments for actions and recovery so that we  keep delighting our customers and make them come back repeatedly.

Lost you? Too much to handle? More information to digest?

I have done my fair share of writing to the CVs but still could not resist writing this post as I thought maybe,you don't have a habit of checking  your facebook, twitter for you might be  busy thinking too much about the leap but at least go and log  in the common platform, known as Parichay forum where agitated fans are ranting their frustrations about the possible leap and what they want to see . I am quite sure  that you are not at all concerned about Parichay fans feelings or otherwise you would  have released some sort of news rather than  keeping silent  with a message here and there  from one of you telling us ,not to believe what we hear  and be patient. Believe me, we have been very very patient till now but enough of waiting for a major thunderstorm We have seen it all and don't want a tsunami. We are sending your the alert to wake up . Its time you heard us and do something intelligent and sensible to put Parichay back in order.You may not care but we do.

Before I start, I am serious , not in the mood to joke

Allow me to use this opportunity  to thank you guys for bringing Parichay to our living room through Colours Channels almost everyday since August 2011. Since then I have fell hook, line and sinker for Parichay because the package was so appealing and struck a  cord with  my heartstrings.

Kunal Chopra  was an intriguing character. He was not the usual six pack, well groomed hero that one normally gets from a typical Indian serial . He was the opposite. A once easy going guy but now circumstances  turned him into a hard, obnoxious and unforgiving man due to loss of faith,belief and hope in society. He lost everything lock, stock and barrel because he refused to compromise. Stuck to his principles and had to pay the ultimate  price of losing everything and the love of his life( I am glad he did lose that love)

Siddhi Malik ' the woman who enters into his life by fate shows how love can transform such a gloomy person who needed to be rescued by someone to show and lead him to the correct path and not to lose hope. That's he got something worth living for again.

What so appealing about this show

1)    Kunal's multi dimensional traits. The hard and soft side of various emotions. His anger, arrogance, intelligence, romance ...just to name a few. Portrayed very well by Samir Soni.

2)    Siddhi -  Stability, giving and caring person who  strive for the best for her matrimonial family well being at the expanse of her own happiness. Always putting other needs and wants first.

3)    SINAL Magic ' Best romantic couple  with magical chemistry . How a hate relationship turned into a mutual respect and trust of friendship and later blossomed into love' where one cannot  live without each other and will go to any extent to save each other and make sacrifices.

You guys showed all this well in the beginning and that's what made me glued to this show as the excitement level of anticipation just grew day by day... but sadly things went from bad to worse lately

What went wrong

1)    Kunal's  career progression was not shown . His career path came to a full stop for months showing him giving macho dialogues but no action to support it.

2)    Unnecessary tracks showing always how SINAL coming to the rescue of others at the expanse of causing a rift in SINAL own's relationship and happiness. This couple do not need to be shown as enduring more pain for each of them had  already paid  a heavy price for losing someone they loved. Now is their chances of happiness and family progression.

3)    Too much of self  sacrifices by SINAL -  not realistic in today's world

4)    Showing both SINAL has worst professionals and laughing stock who cannot even save themselves. In an nutshell insulting all lawyers in this profession when there are so many evidences right in front of your eyes. This case is that easy to solve. Let me tell you a couple of my lawyer friends were laughing their heads off watching this serial. I cannot blame them for you creatives have portrayed both Kunal and Siddhi as brainless lawyers making them emotional rather than factual.

What we like to see in

Short term action plan

Kunal to be shown as a truly professinal lawyer by solving the murder mystery and getting to the bottom of Richa ' Siddhi deal

Never show Kunal distrusting Siddhi. This will make a mockery of everything from the time they became friends, lovers and now as expectant parents. Dont do this. Also it will make Kunal a very shallow man and we all know that Kunal is not that sort of man. Its important to show that he doesn't buy Siddhi's story and how much he trust her and should know that whatever she is doing, is once again for others. Show the maturity and understanding level of Kunal Chopra,no matter what Siddhi is going to show to make him hate her. You cannot mess up this.

Mid  term action plan

Can be a SINAL short separation of not more than 2 months but Kunal bringing back Siddhi to his home and expecting the twins to be born once he has won the case.

Show Kunal now getting the best job offers  pouring from all major law firms wanting to secure him with them after gaining large publicity from this case.

Long term action plan

Show, how Kunal progress from a successful lawyer to a rich man. Show him take on big cases to bring down Thakral, afterall this was the man responsible for his downfall. Show payback time. Bring Thakral from Riches to rags.

Show Kunal being supported by Siddhi and Kids and taking care of the family.

Show new villians entering Parichay. Make it  more spicier.

Show Kunal fighting other major cases. So much potentials.

Show SINAL opening a law firm together

Show Kunal has a loving family man ' husband, father and son.

Summary:

No need to show leap and separation.  We want to see what's happening now and not later to get snapshots of Kunal's career growth in flashbacks. We waited this long right? Surely we deserve to see his climb up in career day by day and not in one single episode 7 years later. A big NO!

No need for those Kiddos, cute they might be to reunite or reconcile SINAL. Why spoil something that is already there now to make it more tangled in the web?. This is not Parents trap. If I want to watch that, I can rent the DVD anytime. l

Read and Listen to your viewers. That's the least you can do afterall all the iillogical things you made us watch for the past few months. Now its time to manage your viewers' expectation and give us back what we want.

Go back to your writing room and rewrite everything and put the show  back in order and optimize Samir Soni and Keerti to the best of their talents.. Now that's an order! There is no room for melodrama. Bring back Parichay to its original charm and intrigue. Failure is not an option.

Edited by Silambu - 21 July 2012 at 10:27am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312mochas156palzsDrivemecracy-apoorvasRaksha13arabicabharoGayathri_MSKd.padminiAnkitaKaranjay_bpm

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
well written and compiled post..
i have suggestion..can we forward this post to the media through some source or upload it at a webpage which is more visited, where it would be prominent so that our appeal can reach out to masses and media and we may get response

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312mochas156palzsarabicachitsssGayathri_MSKSilambuAnkitaKaran

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Summary:

No need to show leap and separation.  We want to see what's happening now and not later to get snapshots of Kunal's career growth in flashbacks. We waited this long right? Surely we deserve to see his climb up in career day by day and not in one single episode 7 years later. A big NO!

We waited for close to a year to see him happy in love , now separation?NO WAY!!

We have been waiting for a long long time to see the gold medalist prove his mettle!Why are we being deprived of it?Angry

No need for those Kiddos, cute they might be to reunite or reconcile SINAL. Why spoil something that is already there now to make it more tangled in the web?. This is not Parents trap. If I want to watch that, I can rent the DVD anytime. 

Or watch BALH!!WinkCute kids not going to save this show , that trick is already used!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312arabicaGayathri_MSKSilambuAnkitaKaran

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

Summary:

We waited for close to a year to see him happy in love , now separation?NO WAY!!

We have been waiting for a long long time to see the gold medalist prove his mettle!Why are we being deprived of it?Angry

No need for those Kiddos, cute they might be to reunite or reconcile SINAL. Why spoil something that is already there now to make it more tangled in the web?. This is not Parents trap. If I want to watch that, I can rent the DVD anytime. 

Or watch BALH!!WinkCute kids not going to save this show , that trick is already used!!!

I don't think they know how to read viewers' mind...I am thinking all the scripts lately are being written by people below the age of 10. No need to pay them. Just buy them some candies and sweats and they will do the job for you. That explains all the stunts, drama that we normally don't associate with matured people. That's why these kids are using kids to save the show...I think i hav got it now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top