India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

how many

nainamaina Senior Member
nainamaina
nainamaina

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
guys tell me frankly how many of u like 2days ME.but i personally not satisfiedAngrywhat its this yaar,no confession,no romantic scenes.less of virman more of swamini vanshika jivika etcAngryAngryAngry.there is 2 much of draggingOuchi think the chppal scene was not very necessaryOuchi m totally disappointedCry.i m sure the trps also again'll go downCryCryCryCrycvs ki toh meinBox

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rezevendousarohi16lovepreet29lakshmlittlesmileShona1907..Zainab..

lakshm IF-Dazzler
lakshm
lakshm

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
i personally like it...coz of virman i love every scene dey come and other reason is i din have too much xpectations i was sure maha episodes  r just for name...actually they very less compared to normal episodes...

anyways i was happy to see virman  even on saturday thank god they saved my weekend :)Smile
arohi16 Goldie
arohi16
arohi16

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
i m very much disappointed with today's epi...it had so much of potential...but...Angry
manali.mulik9 Goldie
manali.mulik9
manali.mulik9

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
dont know why but cv's are dragging this confession trackAngry
farheen.raji IF-Dazzler
farheen.raji
farheen.raji

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
dn worry guys mannu will confess soon
few days back tc had an article abt mannu confession after she sees virat standin whole night in the rain 4 her dunno hw much true it is bt i hope it 2 happ:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshm

rezevendous Senior Member
rezevendous
rezevendous

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
When I think independently and treat the episode as just another episode, then it was not that bad ..

But since I was waiting for confession and it was a ME, am frustrated to the core Cry
Hoenstly, I have no excitement left to look forward for the confession, anymore ...Angry
littlesmile IF-Rockerz
littlesmile
littlesmile

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
i m soo much dissapointed.cv's have gone nuts. dey showed all rubbish in d name of ME.already we nt down 2 6th position in trp's.if dis bakwaas continues soon ehmmbh will b on last place.i really wasted 1 hr by watching it. except BB-virat scenes and virmaan cute moments all other part was justtt non-sense.i really hope cv's bring d show back on its track by next week.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index