more than hating the track i'm scared of it !! :O

Posted: 11 years ago
well now arnav n khushi r together ! showering their love for each other in their  very own angry n passionate way... loving every bit of it !! yet CVs have to leave a twist in everything.. we saw how amazingly arnav recreated their memories... many of us speculated that arnav might start doing ott n comedy which might ruin his charecter n blaahh blaahh blaahhh ! but CVs proved it once again that they r just beyond amazing in terms of keeping arnav singh raizada firm in his charecter !!

but these amazing moments didnt last for very long...  now i'm not gonna say that i hate anjali ... she is right now disturbed n depressed !! but to be very honest i'm realy realy scared  of her right now !  her role can either break or make arshi's togetherness !!

yes i'm realy scared of monday.. n this is for the frst time i want this weekend to be long so that monday doesnt come soon !! what if it strikes arnav that his world used to be his 'di'.. n now its all coz of khushi he is changed ! what if he transforms himself into the same cold n grey ASR !! n asks khushi to leave him??  n thats somthing not impossible for ASR ! coz aftr the cliff rescue scene i thought no matter what he will never mistrust khushi coz she risked her life to save his.

but the very next moment in RM he got carried away by his di.. n blamed khushi for the entire abortion drama !

i'm realy realy scared !!! coz after every loveydovey arshi moments CVs hv always given us somthing scary... just try to recollect the scary jhatkas  following diwali n  payash marriage...  !!!

Edited by ESR8 - 11 years ago
Yes, this show has been a see-saw ride always.

When we thought the love was going to come to fruition, in Feb, ASR saw Khushi & Snake on teh Terrace.

Really bad things were done toKhushi after that.

When Arnav hugged Khushi after he pulled her down from the ledge to save her from committing suicide, I thought he would care for her again, but no, he threw her excuse about Shyam in her face and was mad with her.

When they came home after  the kidnap, having realized their love for each other, he blamed her for everything instead of showerng her with all his love.

Now that we have had 2 episodes of Arnav trying to cajole Khushi, the next few months will be of their separation, and more heartbreak for Khushi.  😕

Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

When we thought the love was going to come to fruition, in Feb, ASR saw Khushi & Snake on teh Terrace.

When Arnav hugged Khushi after he pulled her down from the ledge to save her from committing suicide, I thought he would care for her again, but no, he threw her excuse about Shyam in her face and was mad with her.

When they came home after  the kidnap, having realized their love for each other, he blamed her for everything instead of showerng her with all his love.

Now that we have had 2 episodes of Arnav trying to cajole Khushi, the next few months will be of their separation, and more heartbreak for Khushi.  😕

and this is sumthng that i dunt really want to see !!
but all we can do now its just hope for the best 😊
yaar i agree with ur post and also consider this
that it the only reason that we are still glued to the show!
It keeps us on edge
i love the excitmenet, and change in emotions and energy (many it be negativve reharding the show)
the only thing which stump my mood is the bashers!

Originally posted by maisoon

yaar i agree with ur post and also consider this
that it the only reason that we are still glued to the show!
It keeps us on edge
i love the excitmenet, and change in emotions and energy (many it be negativve reharding the show)
the only thing which stump my mood is the bashers!

yes dear.. recently someone having a source in star plus has made a post that people are sending hate mails to Star plus. which is realy disheartening. no matter how much we vent out our anger it should not reach to star plus. no i'm realy scared n this is surely leavng a bad impact on the star plus about our show.
I really hope that they don't make Anjali's character negative. She has left us with such a great remark with her character in the past and now if the creatives change her then it just won't be realistic anymore. 

I mean I understand that she is suffering and that she some where inside blames Khushi for everything and you can't blame her for that.. especially not until she finds out how much Khushi has sacrificed for her. Maybe knowing this truth will bring a change in her attitude and behavior. I guess lets wait and see what CV's are planning.
Edited by Angelic_A - 11 years ago
Me too..even if they separate for time being i don't mind as long they don't fight ..if Khushi goes to GH it will be quite cute to see them trying sneak off and meet somewhere out & all that while Arnav solves the probs at home! But i am so scared where they might fight over what happened, this time me thinks Khush is going to scream at him ðŸ˜†
yes you are right this show is such a roller coaster ride...but i like how the CVs have tried to stick to reality cuz things like this do happen...i mean we cant expect anjali to have a positive attitude ...when someone so close to you betrays you it is hard to accept and we are just seeing the after effects of that... but i dont want her to ruin arhi relationship cuz only now it is getting better...n if poor khushi is hurt once again i would hate that a lot ðŸ˜¡ well im just sitting back n watching the show currently...lets see what the CVs bring for us :)
Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

see-saw ride ! its a roller coaster ride for me dear... i dunno how m i gonna survive till tomorrow ! god knows what will happen... the bro- sis convo... khushi hearing it or not.. leaving RM or not !! damnnn i dont think i ever take that much anxities even during my semstr finals !! 😆
i think not only khushi is giving agniparikhsha  but also us fans r going through this.. this is high time to show patience .. which i am lacking of a big time...

why i love this couple so much, i was d one who was strictly against redemption track cause i didnt want any more separation .. atleast i can see them one room.. one house.. now what? she will b in GH he will b in RM..
😭

May b there is some good in there also.. 😭