Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Idhar ka Bhai, Malik, Don... Malmal Morey hai... (Page 2)

sona89 Goldie
sona89
sona89

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Great cameo ...i had watched pawan malhotra serial since i was a kid ...Smile...he was at his best with morey act

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15Ani_La_IamHamlet53

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Interesting  post  yuvika,
Pawan malhotra is one of the most versatile actors of Indian cinema I feel.  He has done innumerable cameo roles of all shades n range n I guess he is also into marati movies.  He also has to his credit a theatre background.  Then Ofcourse not to forget many ads.  One has to see to believe his talent, I'm in total awe of this person,s ability to transform himself into so many characters n the ease with which he slips into the skin of the roles, n  realistic as wel, Brilliant!  
Coming to his cameo in Ltl, it was indeed the most awaited but also the most disappointingly packed off cameo, infact no closure given.  But this cameo was the main reason for naku,s woes as wel as naku,s fortune, ironical!   It was slightly OTT to see a cop in ful public view indulge in such eccentricities.  But nevertheless a believable character since we see so many instances of corrupt officers blatantly misusing their power n office.  
But I don't see Morey in the place of suresh as suresh was a weak one point cameo who came n left just to prove dutta,s faith in naku,s character.  Morey had a much larger role to play as he was into all kinds of unlawful activities including flesh trade n had every reason to avenge the treatment meted to him by dutta at the behest of naku.  It would have been an interesting clash of a bad cop versus good don, one wanting to expose the other.  Lost opportunities by the CVs. 
 Also yuvika loved ur title, apt for mammal moreyClap

Edited by -bharti- - 22 July 2012 at 5:14pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15Ani_La_Iamtahera57Hamlet53

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
@tahera57... yeh i remember BB sayin tht morey didnt return becos of this whole protest they faced and the character of Abhijay in DN eternal thread was bought in 2 sort of shw the other side of things...i.e. tht if there r corrupt officers, der r the honest 1s too.

@rose... hmm it seems evry1 kinda watched the shw 4rm the point wer MR was jus abt 2 enter...i watched it on the weekend once wer al weeks episodes wer playin 2geva, n it ended with M's entry and beating up morey scene...so the 1st epi i saw was wer babi is crying abt nt 2 marry Naku and M is like "did i tel u 2 giv birth 2 such a beautiful girl...etc" it was jus b4 they decide 2 run away bt gt caught by M and he tries 2 gt physical with her publically.

@ani... i feel morey shud hav returned cos he didnt gt the closure tht was expected...i mean he was after Naku like a mad man, cnt seem 2 understand hw he easily gave up...i feel instead of suresh it shud hav been Morey return, becos suresh claimed he was engaged 2 naku, something she denied and evry1 believed, bt imagine if morey had come n sed the exact thing, she cudnt hav refused n tht wud hav lead 2 a dif drama/...i feel it wud hav been mre interesting...

@hammie... morey had nothing 2 do with roopa tho...tht was sum1 called raju tht lured her in2 going 2 dubai...bt yes cos morey wantd 2 sell naku in dubai 2...i wonder whether he knw of roopa???

@bharti... hehe the title is the dialogue M sed to Baji wen he tried 2 stop him from taking the "maal"...and nt 2 4gt his response on seeing dutta "abhi ye kaun amitabh bachchan hai?" ---LOL...

Ani_La_Iam-bharti-stranger2rose

stranger2rose IF-Sizzlerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
@ yuvika .. .i feel instead of suresh it shud hav been Morey return, becos suresh claimed he was engaged 2 naku, something she denied and evry1 believed, bt imagine if morey had come n sed the exact thing, she cudnt hav refused n tht wud hav lead 2 a dif drama/...i feel it wud hav been mre interesting..wow what a thought ...that would have been amazing plus morey was also mad at dutta for taking away his nakusha ji from him so it would have been grt to watch both of them fight for nakku 

Yuvika_15Ani_La_Iam_Eternity_

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

wow what a thought ...that would have been amazing plus morey was also mad at dutta for taking away his nakusha ji from him so it would have been grt to watch both of them fight for nakku 
haha its a thought tht came wen suresh track was introduced...i was amazed at kala becos i wud hav thrt knwing tht naku was once upon a time involved with sum policeman called morey--she wud hav tracked him down n bought him in2 the pic instead of suresh, bt she chose suresh...
it wud hav been mre interesting becos dutta n baji had met morey b4, n mayb dutta wud hav realised why he was after them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mirage123Ani_La_Iam

mirage123 Goldie
mirage123
mirage123

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
hi yuvika
loved the postSmile
Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ani_98

Great post Yuvica. Smile

I have not seen all the scenes with Morey. But he was creepy and my favorite scene with Morey would be...Morey being beaten by Dutta.

For me Morey was like Ganpat...some of him is fine...too much is annoying.

Second time when Morey came in to the show and kidnapped Naku...they should have given his character a closure. It did not make sense that after finding her, he did not try to find her again and punish her.

Naku became more than Moreys lust...a character like his, who has been beaten in front everyone just because of a women, would not be able to move on before he had punish her and destroyed her.

About having Morey back doing the FR...I do not agree...there was too much going on and Dutta's character became so powerful and interesting that a Morey track would have been very annoying...having to watch so much Ganpat was already very annoying for me.

But I also agree that there was not much action in Suresh track...why even having a Suresh track Confused  they only great think about it was Dutta.

Have to post this scene...Love it Big smile

Miss Dutta and MR...OuchOuch...when will he be back.Ouch

hi ani

thanks for posting the video .this is one of my fav MR was at his best ,my expression while watching this scene was like sethjiLOL

dilse14Yuvika_15-bharti-

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Agree with u naku, this video posted by Ani is too good...brought all the memories of the time when we were having the live updates, i would be so tensed to watch the actual show that i would rather read the live written updates on the forum and when it was posted that suresh was slapped by dutta, ran to watch it on tv,  had goosebumps  then n even now... hope we see him soon onscreen with another dhamekdar show.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14Yuvika_15

Go to top