Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
@tahera57... yeh i remember BB sayin tht morey didnt return becos of this whole protest they faced and the character of Abhijay in DN eternal thread was bought in 2 sort of shw the other side of things...i.e. tht if there r corrupt officers, der r the honest 1s too.

@rose... hmm it seems evry1 kinda watched the shw 4rm the point wer MR was jus abt 2 enter...i watched it on the weekend once wer al weeks episodes wer playin 2geva, n it ended with M's entry and beating up morey scene...so the 1st epi i saw was wer babi is crying abt nt 2 marry Naku and M is like "did i tel u 2 giv birth 2 such a beautiful girl...etc" it was jus b4 they decide 2 run away bt gt caught by M and he tries 2 gt physical with her publically.

@ani... i feel morey shud hav returned cos he didnt gt the closure tht was expected...i mean he was after Naku like a mad man, cnt seem 2 understand hw he easily gave up...i feel instead of suresh it shud hav been Morey return, becos suresh claimed he was engaged 2 naku, something she denied and evry1 believed, bt imagine if morey had come n sed the exact thing, she cudnt hav refused n tht wud hav lead 2 a dif drama/...i feel it wud hav been mre interesting...

@hammie... morey had nothing 2 do with roopa tho...tht was sum1 called raju tht lured her in2 going 2 dubai...bt yes cos morey wantd 2 sell naku in dubai 2...i wonder whether he knw of roopa???

@bharti... hehe the title is the dialogue M sed to Baji wen he tried 2 stop him from taking the "maal"...and nt 2 4gt his response on seeing dutta "abhi ye kaun amitabh bachchan hai?" ---LOL...
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ yuvika .. .i feel instead of suresh it shud hav been Morey return, becos suresh claimed he was engaged 2 naku, something she denied and evry1 believed, bt imagine if morey had come n sed the exact thing, she cudnt hav refused n tht wud hav lead 2 a dif drama/...i feel it wud hav been mre interesting..wow what a thought ...that would have been amazing plus morey was also mad at dutta for taking away his nakusha ji from him so it would have been grt to watch both of them fight for nakku 
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: stranger2rose

wow what a thought ...that would have been amazing plus morey was also mad at dutta for taking away his nakusha ji from him so it would have been grt to watch both of them fight for nakku 

haha its a thought tht came wen suresh track was introduced...i was amazed at kala becos i wud hav thrt knwing tht naku was once upon a time involved with sum policeman called morey--she wud hav tracked him down n bought him in2 the pic instead of suresh, bt she chose suresh...
it wud hav been mre interesting becos dutta n baji had met morey b4, n mayb dutta wud hav realised why he was after them
mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi yuvika
loved the post😊
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ani_98

Great post Yuvica. 😊

I have not seen all the scenes with Morey. But he was creepy and my favorite scene with Morey would be...Morey being beaten by Dutta.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrAs3G1QtrA&feature=colike[/YOUTUBE]

For me Morey was like Ganpat...some of him is fine...too much is annoying.

Second time when Morey came in to the show and kidnapped Naku...they should have given his character a closure. It did not make sense that after finding her, he did not try to find her again and punish her.

Naku became more than Moreys lust...a character like his, who has been beaten in front everyone just because of a women, would not be able to move on before he had punish her and destroyed her.

About having Morey back doing the FR...I do not agree...there was too much going on and Dutta's character became so powerful and interesting that a Morey track would have been very annoying...having to watch so much Ganpat was already very annoying for me.

But I also agree that there was not much action in Suresh track...why even having a Suresh track πŸ˜•  they only great think about it was Dutta.

Have to post this scene...Love it πŸ˜ƒ

Miss Dutta and MR......when will he be back.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfbCfz79lII&feature=colike[/YOUTUBE]

hi ani

thanks for posting the video .this is one of my fav MR was at his best ,my expression while watching this scene was like sethjiπŸ˜†
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree with u naku, this video posted by Ani is too good...brought all the memories of the time when we were having the live updates, i would be so tensed to watch the actual show that i would rather read the live written updates on the forum and when it was posted that suresh was slapped by dutta, ran to watch it on tv,  had goosebumps  then n even now... hope we see him soon onscreen with another dhamekdar show.  
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice post yuvi

agree wid rose that if morey said that nakku is engaged to him then this drama will be on top and that will be damn interesting twist at that time

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
i too loved MR's expressions in the scene wer he slaps suresh...jus seconds b4 the slap, the way he's staring @ suresh...ders a mixture of pain/anger in his eyes...
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
  yes yuvika i saw that scene yesterday from the post and he did look at him and it was like saying, are u for real u think u can fool me with this fake photograph , and than  SMACK!!!!
 IT WAS BRILLIANT.

u could like read every single word from those few seconds of silence  but his eyes  and face said so much.
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -bharti-

Agree with u naku, this video posted by Ani is too good...brought all the memories of the time when we were having the live updates, i would be so tensed to watch the actual show that i would rather read the live written updates on the forum and when it was posted that suresh was slapped by dutta, ran to watch it on tv,  had goosebumps  then n even now... hope we see him soon onscreen with another dhamekdar show.  

agree with u bharti .ltl spolied us can't handle medicority πŸ˜†