Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Idhar ka Bhai, Malik, Don... Malmal Morey hai...

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Hiya LTLians...

As u may have guessed from the title...this thread is abt the chicken tandoori lover...Malmal Morey

Morey was 1 creepy character but one can't deny that despite being a cameo he played an important role in the show... and is 1 character we all expected to return at some point in the story...but he didnt get the closure we all wanted... Ouch

Morey no doubt was a corrupt inspector... who obv took bribe and did all the wrong things under the sun and used his uniform for al the wrong reasons... he fell for naku's beauty and wished 2 marry her and then sell her off...and wud hav been successful in doing so if jhansi ki rani babi hadnt overheard his convo n decided 2 stab him 2 protect her daughter---this mere action of hers proved the extent 2 which she could go 2 protect naku...she didnt need a man 2 fight her battle she alone was enough..n thts wt i admired abt her personality...yet at the same time found her extremely annoying

morey had no respect in the eyes of the audience as he was 1 character we loved to hate... the scene i hated the most of his was wer he sed he'd celebrate his honeymoon with naku publically and was ready 2 rape her while evry1 stood their watching...i mean he was 1 man n they wer a whole community they cud hav easily pounced on him...bt i guess public jus like 2 stand their n watch the scenes rather than do some action...

the most hilarious scene of morey's was his twist dance with tandoori chicken...altho it was sick 2 watch him stuff his mouth n dance like crazy at the same time it did make me laugh...LOLLOL esp babi's expressionsLOLLOL u gta watch the scene 2 understand wt m sayin...

on a personal front, i wanted his return n i feel their was a potential...i would have wanted his return 2 come when Naku's FR had happened...instead of suresh...a morey angle wud hav been more action packed and interesting 2 watch...dnt u think?

so lets discuss what u liked/disliked abt morey's character...ur fav scenes of morey... and ur least fav scenes...and also his return...--hw wud u hav liked his return 2 take place... and wt impact do u think it wud hav had 2 the story...?

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

alex1nik_itamirage123uwithdilse14sona89StrawbellaNakushaAni_La_IamWarda.-bharti-stranger2roseHamlet53

tahera57 IF-Rockerz
tahera57
tahera57

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged

good post yuvi  shall come back wih comment.

keep going friend today has been very quiet on the forum

iss sunnattay se dar lagta hai.

everyone keep posting, replying, discussing  and motivating.

Pata nahin ye Mr.Raheja kab humain good news dainge jo iss forum pe raunaq hogi khud ba khudBig smile 

pata  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89Yuvika_15NakushaAni_La_IamWarda.-bharti-Hamlet53

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
hi yuvi
nice post & morey was actually a character LOLwe all hated yet wanted him to return coz i agree with u he should have return .i loved the way he use to addrees naku fly ganpat seth ,chota cheetan ,sausuma & nakushaji . the firing scene on date with naku & than acting normal are few of the things i liked abt him .morey was one of the best cameoSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89Yuvika_15Ani_La_Iamtahera57-bharti-Hamlet53

uwith Goldie
uwith
uwith

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
malmorey was interesting & different cameoSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15Ani_La_Iamtahera57Hamlet53

tahera57 IF-Rockerz
tahera57
tahera57

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
 hi yuvika, the article i read why Moray's character was discontinued was because of bombay policemen     protested as a gangster was shown to be of better ethics than a policeman.  but the truth is that sometimes u do get very corrupt and unethical people in the force.

since it was just for entertainment it should have been allowed to continue.
anyway i have watched very few of moray scenes as he was so creepy . i did see the chicken dance when someone posted it n some topic or other. it was funny and the actor did good acting of that scene. if moray did  return it might have given us a good track and some more hillarious moments for the show. surely woh dutta se bach kr phir nahin ja sakta tha. oh well moot point.
 his return would have made perfect sense after face revealing as she was bethrothed to moray b4 she met  dutta i don't know if the mahalays broke off or not. and kala would have got a lot of satisfaction from the whole revelation. and used it to torture dutta for a long time.

instead we got a weak character that didn't stand achance with his fake story.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15Ani_La_Iam-bharti-Hamlet53stranger2rose

stranger2rose IF-Sizzlerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
edited
very nice post yuvi and the pic ...god what should i say ..suits that creepy monster perfectly ..liking anything about him is tough and that goes to show how well that character was enacted by the actor...the first scene that i watched of morey was where he was molesting nakku in public and that gave me goosebumps ... seriously it was very traumatizing and way he was chasing the family after babi attacked me was scary ...though at the back of my mind i knew that mishal would come n save nakku but still it was terrifying ..so my fav scene would be dutta bashing him up and i agree i would have loved to see this character been given a proper closure just like sups 

Edited by stranger2rose - 24 July 2012 at 12:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15Ani_La_Iam

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Great post Yuvica. Smile

I have not seen all the scenes with Morey. But he was creepy and my favorite scene with Morey would be...Morey being beaten by Dutta.

For me Morey was like Ganpat...some of him is fine...too much is annoying.

Second time when Morey came in to the show and kidnapped Naku...they should have given his character a closure. It did not make sense that after finding her, he did not try to find her again and punish her.

Naku became more than Moreys lust...a character like his, who has been beaten in front everyone just because of a women, would not be able to move on before he had punish her and destroyed her.

About having Morey back doing the FR...I do not agree...there was too much going on and Dutta's character became so powerful and interesting that a Morey track would have been very annoying...having to watch so much Ganpat was already very annoying for me.

But I also agree that there was not much action in Suresh track...why even having a Suresh track Confused  they only great think about it was Dutta.

Have to post this scene...Love it Big smile

Miss Dutta and MR...OuchOuch...when will he be back.Ouch

Edited by Ani_98 - 22 July 2012 at 7:25am

Yuvika_15-bharti-tahera57Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Yuvi, thanks for the insight into the cameo role of morey... have to commend you on the way you have written it down , brought back very vividly all the scenes you have mentioned. However as Ani has mentioned the classic Morey scene has to be where he gets the beats from Dutta.
Morey is unfortunately the rather negativly presented image of a bad cop,whose business it is to enforce law and order,and offer security to the public. Instead we have an oversexed, rauchy , comical character who throws to the winds all decency and regard to community spirit. He almost seems to be a hysterical man who requires constant attention,  be it in his mad capers or in throwing his weight around by terrorizing the precinct he rules. Morey is bold and  loves to take risks ,even if it means to engage in flesh trade to gain an easy buck. Does make me wonder had he come across resistance from his public would he still be evil beyond repair.
I agree he could have brought back into the story instead of Suresh , the actor though cannot be compared to the one who played Suresh.. maybe Dutta could have forced Morey to cough up what really transpired with Naku's older sister,and did he have any thing to do with her elopment?...[I hope I am right there my memory seems to be failing] 
Thanks yuvi, loved your post. much love xx hammie.      

mirage123Yuvika_15Ani_La_Iam-bharti-

Go to top