India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

OVERALL GOOOD mahaepisode...[HIGHPOINTS]

lakshm IF-Dazzler
lakshm
lakshm

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
hey guys i wudnt say it was amazing and awesome mahaepisode but it was good and i really liked it...hated the kamini part but rest was fine...

High points:

ganga ghat wala scene

Manvis talk to god.,.she said "pyaar vyaar karne do na." tat was awesome...

Jeeman fon convo was good...

slippers scene...executed well

Last scene loved it to the core.thought manvi dint accept her love virat understood the reason and her pain...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

meant4uonliejs1234madhu0702Rose_Tandonabhilashapremmunnihyderabadarohi16nrithyaoBharathi_gurtiJannat94Syed695ItsmeAish

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
The epi was was just ook for me, not upto mark, But I really find Jeevika very good 2day,  instead of swamini threaten her to get virat back she still stand for virman Kudos to jeevikaClapClap. really like her 2day more than manvi . now she talk like a practicala nd sensible person love her ysterday also when she said to manvi tht forget future live ur 2day with virat . these wht i was expecting frm her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meant4uonlielakshm

lakshm IF-Dazzler
lakshm
lakshm

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maya.sethi17

The epi was was just ook for me, not upto mark, But I really find Jeevika very good 2day,  instead of swamini threaten her to get virat back she still stand for virman Kudos to jeevikaClapClap. really like her 2day more than manvi . now she talk like a practicala nd sensible person love her ysterday also when she said to manvi tht forget future live ur 2day with virat . these wht i was expecting frm her.
exactly...so there is no more obstacle...i dont consider swamini as an obstacle...so left out is manvi itself hope she confesses this monday...Cry
Bharathi_gurti IF-Dazzler
Bharathi_gurti
Bharathi_gurti

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Actually to be very frank i didn't expect so much from  today's episode...i watched just  ike that..so its okay for me...just another episode of EHMMBH...i feel they can show more effective and chemistry between maanvi and virat!!!...some more good good scenes...Embarrassed...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshm

lakshm IF-Dazzler
lakshm
lakshm

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindu_gurti

Actually to be very frank i didn't expect so much from  today's episode...i watched just  ike that..so its okay for me...just another episode of EHMMBH...i feel they can show more effective and chemistry between maanvi and virat!!!...some more good good scenes...Embarrassed...
xactly me too din expect from todays episode i was sure confession wont happen...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top