Tere pyaar ne kya kar diya Nidhi...

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
>> Ashutosh was OCD about certain house..Nidhi cured him.

"Dr.Ashutosh, I have sold your house..."

>> Ashutosh was a loner and Nidhi brought all relations in his life.

BB and HK went for a walk that evening..towards Anji's house... there was a big mela outside Anji's house with all those 500 people in tents, 10 ghodi etc... few youngsters kept their radios on and discussing latest hindi movies and music...helium balloon fellow doing brisk business...ice-gola wala is counting money... and golgappa is the hot favorite to everybody...

Solanki Sr. was not liking this idea of people crowding the place... On seeing BB, Nidhi rushed outside to explain the problem... BB invited those 500 guests to share facilities at MM.  

>> Ashutosh never danced before, but Nidhi made him do it.

Ashutosh and Nidhi reached RAnji's sangeet venue...DB came to complain about mal-function of the microwave in the kitchen... Ashutosh has experience in this and got up to repair it... he stretched his hand to keep the cell phone on the music system... Nidhi went running towards him..fell into his hands... Ashutosh started moving his feet synchronizing with Nidhi.

>> Road was always from MM to KGH and KGH to MM for Ashutosh..

BB: Beta, Ashutosh... how to reach to Kanpur?

Ashutosh: Baba.. you take a left turn at that chinese restaurant and go stright...  take the round about route from the sehjaadi saluba ki baradari then take left...if you drive straight for 15 minutes, you will get the discotheque, from there turn towards Nidhi's house and go ahead...

>> Certain vocabulary was missing in his dictionary...Nidhi added them

" I love you Nidhi"...

(added by Tanu)

>> Dr.Ashutosh was richy rich ... Nidhi...

" Dear customer..Rs 100000 was debited from your account in the span of 15 minutes..."
Edited by mudraswathi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

>> Ashutosh was OCD about certain house..Nidhi cured him.

"Dr.Ashutosh, I have sold your house..."

>> Ashutosh was a loner and Nidhi brought all relations in his life.

BB and HK went for a walk that evening..towards Anji's house... there was a big mela outside Anji's house with all those 500 people in tents, 10 ghodi etc... few youngsters kept their radios on and discussing latest hindi movies and music...helium balloon fellow doing brisk business...ice-gola wala is counting money... and golgappa is the hot favorite to everybody...

Solanki Sr. was not liking this idea of people crowding the place... On seeing BB, Nidhi rushed outside to explain the problem... BB invited those 500 guests to share facilities at MM.  

>> Ashutosh never danced before, but Nidhi made him do it.

Ashutosh and Nidhi reached RAnji's sangeet venue...DB came to complain about mal-function of the microwave in the kitchen... Ashutosh has experience in this and got up to repair it... he stretched his hand to keep the cell phone on the music system... Nidhi went running towards him..fell into his hands... Ashutosh started moving his feet synchronizing with Nidhi.

>> Always it was MM to KGH and KGH to MM for Ashutosh..

BB: Beta, Ashutosh... how to reach to Kanpur?

Ashutosh: Baba.. you take a left turn at that chinese restaurant and go stright...  take the round about route from the sehjaadi saluba ki baradari then take left...if you drive straight for 15 minutes, you will get the discotheque, from there turn towards Nidhi's house and go ahead...

>> Certain vocabulary was missing in his dictionary...Nidhi added them

" I love you Nidhi"...

hi mudra ...i was reading this and wen i got to this part i just burst out laughing... kahanse lethi ho ye ideas... maza aagaya...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Super post... Mudra.. good observation.. πŸ€—

One more:

Ashutosh was a richy rich .. before n Nidhi is leading him to bankruptcy πŸ€£
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: i5hy

hi mudra ...i was reading this and wen i got to this part i just burst out laughing... kahanse lethi ho ye ideas... maza aagaya...

Thank you😊
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Super post... Mudra.. good observation.. πŸ€—

One more:

Ashutosh was a richy rich .. before n Nidhi is leading him to bankruptcy πŸ€£

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Super post Mudra...

Nidhi ne Naachna seekhaya..Ab she will make him sing ,Cook,and Wash clothes also bas dekhte jaiye...

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lol nyc post mam. One more Ashu was Hardstone but Nidhi made him Soft for her! Do u remebr Butterfly n King story? Then Butterfly enterd in King's home! Hope u got it. Regards
Armu4eva thumbnail
One more...

Ashu loved Orphan/Kids before...n Nidhi made him love n WANT Kids of his own πŸ˜
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

Super post Mudra...

Nidhi ne Naachna seekhaya..Ab she will make him sing ,Cook,and Wash clothes also bas dekhte jaiye...

pata nahi..aage aage kya kya hone wala hai..bichaare Ashutosh ke zindagi mein... shayad soch raha hoga... main kunwara achcha thaπŸ˜†
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

lol nyc post mam. One more Ashu was Hardstone but Nidhi made him Soft for her! Do u remebr Butterfly n King story? Then Butterfly enterd in King's home! Hope u got it. Regards

Thank you dev.. nice addition