Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

without Khushi... (Page 8)

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmi4you

<font size="2" color="#990066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">hey ya frndsSmile
I have heard that Sanaya has taken 4 days leave so,
may be for some days we will have Khushi less episodes
when I thought abt it the first thing which came into my mind was I am not gonna watch show until Khushi returns,
that is very strange thought to me coz when Barun was away for more than a month I never missed a single episode and that is when I drool over him like anything
and on the other hand I admire Sanaya a lot but I am not crazy for her as I am for Barun
OK I know it is confusing
but what I am actually trying to say is
We all drool over ASr/BArun like maniacs, but we can somehow manage without him
and We admire Sanaya/Khushi also but not like crazy, but the idea of watching Ipkknd without Khushi sounds horrible to me
I think Khushi gives life to Ipkknd
wat do you think guys.
</font>Smile

I personally think that we are still going to see Khushi even though Sanaya is on leave. They most have known this in advance so she would have gone extra shooting beforehand LOL

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
First,I want to tell you... Its not happening. [Don't want to comment about her screen spaceConfused]. But,if its happened, I can't take A Bro. n his psycho sister scenes... or any  Mami jii-PaySh fiasco. I have so many option in my remote.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-

-Surma- Senior Member
-Surma-
-Surma-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I actually watch it for Kushi because I personally don't like rude , crying , shouting type of people. I love her fun loving, jolly spirit :)

I don't find any other character as interesting as Khushi !

I might  watch it but in fast forward mode !

Edited by -Ace- - 21 July 2012 at 10:49am
-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
ppl are excited that kushi is out of RM so that arnav will go behind her... i have a doubt if the track would actually work??? without kushi, ipk is nothing... 
cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
she is like sunshine ! i find her endearing even at her most annoying times .. love her Heart
..Apz.. IF-Rockerz
..Apz..
..Apz..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barunroxx7

I dont think we are going to get Khushi-less episode...But still I dont think she is the life of IPKKND..ASR is ..It all depends on ASR..He is the heart of this show for me cause he is the one who gives the pain and he is the who gives happiness..All depends on his mood..And in all honestly I will watch this if anyone leaves but Barun...In this particular thread ofcourse I am in the minority but I know many people who shares the same sentiment =)
And epi with less of Khushi can be great as well..For example Arnav's break down episode...Majority loved that epi...

ofcourse..Arnav is the soul of the show!ofcourse Khushi is also very important...but its all abt arnavs relations!barun there..i will watch!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khaleesi..

srishipra Senior Member
srishipra
srishipra

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
No show without any one of sarun.
princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by princessunara

hmmm really food for thought..

cz like u i am IN LOVE WITH Arnav! period he s my 1st love!! and it was love at first sight too!! and i have never drooled on another man nor have i thought of all the very indecent thoughts about a man as much as i have thought about Arnav!

and yup i love Sanaya/Khushi but i am NOT IN LOVE WITH HER!! for obvious reasons cz i am a girl!
so the equation isn't equal..as i obviously have a partiality towards Arnav..

and thus this situation baffles me too..cz somehow Khushi happens to be the glue that binds the show and the characters together..may be cz it is just she is a woman and it is natural..
but i feel this too..that a khushi-less epi is going to be more undigestible compared to an Arnav-less episode..

weird!! really!!!!

Hello Soul sister! At black and bold,

Amen,
amen,
amen,

I drool over Arnav hopelessly, think about the most indecent things with him but I still can handle his absence.

But without Khushi, it's no more IPK. I connect with Khushi more I suppose. I positevly had a heart attack when I heard the news that she's on leave. She's the life and soul of the show. nuff said.

aww we truly r soul sisters about these things n how we think!!

yup!! i think we do connect with khushi more..cz it is through her eyes we see Arnav too..that is why we have so much love for this man in our hearts.(drooling is different, and that requires a different part of the body for which any red blooded woman would respond)

ah i luckily saw the 3 day part as well as she shot ahead with Barun for her scenes already part when i first read the news from SI's FC..so didn't have panic 'that' much...:p

otherwise i would have had a real heart attack thinking i'll have to tolerate Anjali fully!!:s

Go to top