India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

without Khushi... (Page 3)

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Im sure theyre going to manage it weell like they did with barun ! Im sure they will!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi4you

Haz78 Goldie
Haz78
Haz78

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I will be watching it but the only thing that will kill me is that there might be more Anjali sobbing scenes but don't worry yaar they probably shot some scenes in advance because its High time right now so Sanaya leaving and less of Khushi in the show could affect it badly...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi4you

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

that is so true! The idea of watching the show without Khushi was positively daunting. But then I was thinking of taking a break from the show anyway after the nonsense they showed this week so Khushi being absent would be the perfect catalyst to stop watching the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2OmNaMaSteOm

asmi4you Goldie
asmi4you
asmi4you

Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

Well saidClap cant watch Anjali drama minus Khushi
yes AnjaliAngry
Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
How do you all know that Sanaya has not going to be shown till wednesday do you all have any insdier info. what if they have shot all her scene prior to leaving for her vacation, still you won't watch it because thinking she is on vacation. I mean come on why would they not show her for 2 complete episodes. We all know she is coming back to work on tuesday so will be seen from wednesday. Also P7 news segment mentioned Khushi will be leaving RM to go to GH as buajiis sick, so they are going to show BD's face telling this all to the RM members that she is going to GH to help her mom, dad and bua. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarun_4everasmi4youOmNaMaSteOm

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
hmmm really food for thought..

cz like u i am IN LOVE WITH Arnav! period he s my 1st love!! and it was love at first sight too!! and i have never drooled on another man nor have i thought of all the very indecent thoughts about a man as much as i have thought about Arnav!

and yup i love Sanaya/Khushi but i am NOT IN LOVE WITH HER!! for obvious reasons cz i am a girl!
so the equation isn't equal..as i obviously have a partiality towards Arnav..

and thus this situation baffles me too..cz somehow Khushi happens to be the glue that binds the show and the characters together..may be cz it is just she is a woman and it is natural..
but i feel this too..that a khushi-less epi is going to be more undigestible compared to an Arnav-less episode..

weird!! really!!!!

Edited by princessunara - 21 July 2012 at 9:01am

asmi4youCDlove

asmi4you Goldie
asmi4you
asmi4you

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Haz78

I will be watching it but the only thing that will kill me is that there might be more Anjali sobbing scenes but don't worry yaar they probably shot some scenes in advance because its High time right now so Sanaya leaving and less of Khushi in the show could affect it badly...

may be after low TRP they may show respect for Character of Khushi

Haz78OmNaMaSteOm

asmi4you Goldie
asmi4you
asmi4you

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keshriya

How do you all know that Sanaya has not going to be shown till wednesday do you all have any insdier info. what if they have shot all her scene prior to leaving for her vacation, still you won't watch it because thinking she is on vacation. I mean come on why would they not show her for 2 complete episodes. We all know she is coming back to work on tuesday so will be seen from wednesday. Also P7 news segment mentioned Khushi will be leaving RM to go to GH as buajiis sick, so they are going to show BD's face telling this all to the RM members that she is going to GH to help her mom, dad and bua. 

I will really love to watch her instead of watching Anjali
and dear I said WE MAY have Khushi less episodes

Go to top