Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmi4you thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ranjitha

When Barun was on leave, every person who said it would be difficult to watch an episode without Arnav, was bashed left and right .. and now I see many saying the same for Sanaya... hmmm ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

3 things

1. All Barun/Arnav fans are not droolers... Barun is not a Greek God.. he acts well, hence he is liked/loved

2. Both Barun and Sanaya have equally contributed to the success of IPK and without either of them the episode would look incomplete. So can we please stop this comparison?

3. If I can sit through 40 odd episodes without Barun, then I can watch those 4 episodes without Sanaya as well...

to me Barun is Greek God
I dont deny that I am a crazy fangirl
that is why this fact is so amazing to me that I can manage without Arnav but can not without Khushi.
and yes there are ppl who may not agree with me
guys no offenses meant
I was just sharing my feelings  ๐Ÿ˜Š

asmi4you thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IshqSufiyana

NK, Khushi, and ASR are the only people scenes I can stand watch these days. Payal has earned my respect these days I like how her character is develop now. I just hope she slap Akash and Mami soon. Nani is okay I like how she stand up for Khushi.

Akash, Anjali and Mami can go to hell!

Anjali may surely go to hell and she must; after stating that things have changed between them after Arnav fell in love
and Mami there is no place for her even in hell๐Ÿ˜ก

simran04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Soo true...she truly gives life to ipkknd!!!
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think they must have shot the scenes requiring Khushi beforehand...but if they haven't, it's going to be scary to watch IPKKND without Khushi (even for 2-3 days). I could manage without Arnav , but somehow I feel it will be blank without Khushi๐Ÿ˜Š
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont think we are going to get Khushi-less episode...But still I dont think she is the life of IPKKND..ASR is ..It all depends on ASR..He is the heart of this show for me cause he is the one who gives the pain and he is the who gives happiness..All depends on his mood..And in all honestly I will watch this if anyone leaves but Barun...In this particular thread ofcourse I am in the minority but I know many people who shares the same sentiment =)
And epi with less of Khushi can be great as well..For example Arnav's break down episode...Majority loved that epi...Edited by barunroxx7 - 11 years ago
asmi4you thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: barunroxx7

I dont think we are going to get Khushi-less episode...But still I dont think she is the life of IPKKND..ASR is ..It all depends on ASR..He is the heart of this show for me cause he is the one who gives the pain and he is the who gives happiness..All depends on his mood..And in all honestly I will watch this if anyone leaves but Barun...In this particular thread ofcourse I am in the minority but I know many people who shares the same sentiment =)

Yes I felt the same earlier but it changed,
only after I seriously thought abt Khushi minus episode
and it sounded absolutely unbearable
but you are entitled to your opinion
if IPKKND is human body Arnav is heart and Khushi is soul
heart rests for a split second still body works but if soul leaves body it dies

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Instead of thinking so much its better and wait let's c where is khushi going ..i mam sure she is nt leaving RM...let's c nw hw cv's handle????/
r265 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes its so true 
khushi is wat we wanna see
Its too much to see anjali filled episodes!
laksanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think both arnav and khushi are life of ipk...but the dumb cvs dont understand this...even if one of them is not there ipk is just another family drama..its them that makes show rock