Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmi4you thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Haz78

I will be watching it but the only thing that will kill me is that there might be more Anjali sobbing scenes but don't worry yaar they probably shot some scenes in advance because its High time right now so Sanaya leaving and less of Khushi in the show could affect it badly...

may be after low TRP they may show respect for Character of Khushi
asmi4you thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keshriya

How do you all know that Sanaya has not going to be shown till wednesday do you all have any insdier info. what if they have shot all her scene prior to leaving for her vacation, still you won't watch it because thinking she is on vacation. I mean come on why would they not show her for 2 complete episodes. We all know she is coming back to work on tuesday so will be seen from wednesday. Also P7 news segment mentioned Khushi will be leaving RM to go to GH as buajiis sick, so they are going to show BD's face telling this all to the RM members that she is going to GH to help her mom, dad and bua. 

I will really love to watch her instead of watching Anjali
and dear I said WE MAY have Khushi less episodes

asmi4you thumbnail
Originally posted by: CDlove

that is so true! The idea of watching the show without Khushi was positively daunting. But then I was thinking of taking a break from the show anyway after the nonsense they showed this week so Khushi being absent would be the perfect catalyst to stop watching the show.

😊
sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi,i watch this show only for sanaya...and arshi chemistry...
I admire barun the actor...but i am not crazy for him...
I like him ,but yah i watched all the episodes when he was off...
If sanaya is off ,i think i won't watch next week.
It has nothing to do with show it's just my feeling..
For me khushi is such a hatke character...too strange..but too cute..
personally i have seen shrewd people like asr,pampered people like anji,not so confident people  like payal,mama's boy like akash...
But khushi is my fav character on indian tv...period..
She is so selfless,so beautiful as a person...i love those qualities...because in real life there is no one as perfect as khushi...she has flaws for sure but basic human goodness in her makes her so admirable , adorable & unique.
FOR ME KHUSHI IS SOUL OF THE SHOW...
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: princessunara

hmmm really food for thought..

cz like u i am IN LOVE WITH Arnav! period he s my 1st love!! and it was love at first sight too!! and i have never drooled on another man nor have i thought of all the very indecent thoughts about a man as much as i have thought about Arnav!

and yup i love Sanaya/Khushi but i am NOT IN LOVE WITH HER!! for obvious reasons cz i am a girl!
so the equation isn't equal..as i obviously have a partiality towards Arnav..

and thus this situation baffles me too..cz somehow Khushi happens to be the glue that binds the show and the characters together..may be cz it is just she is a woman and it is natural..
but i feel this too..that a khushi-less epi is going to be more undigestible compared to an Arnav-less episode..

weird!! really!!!!

Hello Soul sister! At black and bold,

Amen,
amen,
amen,

I drool over Arnav hopelessly, think about the most indecent things with him but I still can handle his absence.

But without Khushi, it's no more IPK. I connect with Khushi more I suppose. I positevly had a heart attack when I heard the news that she's on leave. She's the life and soul of the show. nuff said.
asmi4you thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

hmmm really food for thought..

cz like u i am IN LOVE WITH Arnav! period he s my 1st love!! and it was love at first sight too!! and i have never drooled on another man nor have i thought of all the very indecent thoughts about a man as much as i have thought about Arnav!

and yup i love Sanaya/Khushi but i am NOT IN LOVE WITH HER!! for obvious reasons cz i am a girl!
so the equation isn't equal..as i obviously have a partiality towards Arnav..

and thus this situation baffles me too..cz somehow Khushi happens to be the glue that binds the show and the characters together..may be cz it is just she is a woman and it is natural..
but i feel this too..that a khushi-less epi is going to be more undigestible compared to an Arnav-less episode..

weird!! really!!!!

exactly what I feel
and character of ASR wouldn't have been such a charmer and stunner if there has not been character of Khushi to complete him

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Khushi was the main reason why I start watching this show.
mpks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmi4you

I will really love to watch her instead of watching Anjali
and dear I said WE MAY have Khushi less episodes

You don't know whether she is there or not still urging members to quit watching until she comes back just based on your assumption. I say wait till the episode airs on Monday, read the LU and then make your decision. There are other actors who are acting this show too.
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agree ! if khushi isnt thr thn there might be anji drama :/ 

Hope not !
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Can't watch IPk without Khushi.
I won't watch on TV without Khushi and ARSHI.
Might watch ASR alone scenes. Not sure.
ASR Anji scenes pukeworthy. Anji scenes worst thing in IPK.
Khushi is the soul . ASR is drool worthy. Nani scenes are OK.
Everybody else can go and rot in h**l