Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SHE, who is cursed with unhappiness (Page 9)

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43217

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy2011

GM NadzyHug
res..will get to work and read..Smile

A very good morning Apsy baby Hug

You take your time darling... I'll catch you later

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43217

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Nadzy Hug

Your post brings tears to my eyes! 

Despite having gone through so much, Khushi still continues to suffer for someone else's happiness...

Beautiful post!

Shwetzoo Hug

Aww I'm sorry if I made you senti :( Even I was quite emotional when I penned about Khushi cuz the poor girl's smile has been snatched from her. She has lost her appetite for happiness and is shield with grim right now

Thanks doll!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald--Appy-sbk2

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43217

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeeba*

Wow what a post! It made me really sad and honestly, I feel sorry for this girl. Even after going through so much not once she complained and she always has a smile on her beautiful face. For her family she can do anything! I hope one day Arnav gives her all the happiness she deserves!

Thanks Zeeba!

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, Khushi's smile is painted to her face to deceive people especially her loved ones from her dismay

Sadly, she's living a sad clown's life right now; there's a smile always painted in a clown's face whether he likes it or not... His objective is only to make people happy which he does by hiding his pain

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald--Appy-

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Joined: 17 August 2011
Posts: 10431

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by sbk2

Nadzy Hug

Your post brings tears to my eyes! 

Despite having gone through so much, Khushi still continues to suffer for someone else's happiness...

Beautiful post!

Shwetzoo Hug

Aww I'm sorry if I made you senti :( Even I was quite emotional when I penned about Khushi cuz the poor girl's smile has been snatched from her. She has lost her appetite for happiness and is shield with grim right now

Thanks doll!

Now more than ever I wish they would show Arhi remarriage...first him wooing and trying to pacify her, then giving her a dream wedding...I remember how happy she was when the first time he had said ILU on the phone to her and dreamt about him...

Her happiness lies in his love for her, but unfortunately Rudali's circumstances have eclipsed Arhi's happiness...Cry

I so want to see her happy again...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald--Appy-Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43217

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2


Now more than ever I wish they would show Arhi remarriage...first him wooing and trying to pacify her, then giving her a dream wedding...I remember how happy she was when the first time he had said ILU on the phone to her and dreamt about him...

Her happiness lies in his love for her, but unfortunately Rudali's circumstances have eclipsed Arhi's happiness...Cry

I so want to see her happy again...

By the look of the turning of events, I too can sense a remarriage on the cards. But unfortunately everything depends on cry baby right now. Nannav will have to pacify his stupid sister in order to win his love back. It's sad how things have gone bonkers where Nannav has to fight and struggle for his love when there was a time that his sister was hell bent on him for not falling in love etc. That whole sass rukh jaayengi crap. How ironical...

I wanna see her happy again too Shwetz and I think it's a good thing for her to leave RM. This will do her good and also it gives space for Nannav to realize her importance in his life

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald--Appy-sbk2

Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Joined: 10 February 2012
Posts: 2349

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by zeeba*

Wow what a post! It made me really sad and honestly, I feel sorry for this girl. Even after going through so much not once she complained and she always has a smile on her beautiful face. For her family she can do anything! I hope one day Arnav gives her all the happiness she deserves!

Thanks Zeeba!

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, Khushi's smile is painted to her face to deceive people especially her loved ones from her dismay

Sadly, she's living a sad clown's life right now; there's a smile always painted in a clown's face whether he likes it or not... His objective is only to make people happy which he does by hiding his pain
 
Woah, I really liked what you said here and I agree with you. I don't think anyone understands/knows Khushi, do you know what I mean?
 
 
No need to thank me hun! :)


Edited by zeeba* - 22 July 2012 at 9:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-sbk2Starktastic

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Joined: 24 January 2005
Posts: 52065

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Nadz knew this was about Khushi, I feel sorry for the poor girl. This should be the happiest time in her life with Shyam gone, MU cleared and Arnav being her prince charming but sadly it is not that easy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-sbk2Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43217

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeeba*

 
Woah, I really liked what you said here and I agree with you. I don't think anyone understands/knows Khushi, do you know what I mean?
 
 
No need to thank me hun! :)

Yeah I know what you mean dear

Although we were tailor made to believe Nannav as the most difficult person to understand, Khushi has proved us that she's even worst to read. She's not a open book anymore and nobody knows who she really is except for herself 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald--Appy-sbk2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index