Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SHE, who is cursed with unhappiness (Page 4)

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by afsuu

Ohoo story revolve around inocent girl suffering but i am happy sarun marriage that only good thing kkg marriage arni lov with honest n care her pain during mu also he cares her fight happen with every couple but what outcome of hubby deep lov for kkg what girl need more than that

Nannav must put his foot down and be there for Khushi and I hope he doesn't disappoint her this time. That's my only wish although I have no hopes riding high on him considering his sister's spooky obsession towards him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by Risha_ipkknd

I remember an incident in sixth grade where I was supposed to be interviewed after a qualifying a written test in my new school.Now the first thing one of the Headmistresses aked me was-What is the meaning of your name?My brother had kept my name and to honest it had no meaning :P I couldnt say-it doesnt have any without sounding stupid.So i did what my mother had always told me to reply to when people ask this ques,quoting Shakespeare-What's in a name?that which we call rose by any other name it will smell as sweet :) Teachers were impressed but this quote stuck in my brain.Relate it with Khushi-and see that even if life surrounds her with unhappiness unlike her name,she still remains the same.You can name her anything and yet the amount og love and respect in her would never disappear.She can bear pains with a smile and yet reminds the world that women aren't just something to be pushed from one corner to the other.By going back I am glad that one iota of respect still remains.Sadly,her name has now turned into just a mere stretch of letters.What's in a name?Indeed! Great post Nadzy :D

@Bold
Are you friggingseriousRish??ROFLROFL

The rose quote is from Romeo & Juliet right? How correct you are darling cuz it's apt for Khushi. Here's a girl fretting her happiness for everybody else's happiness. She's never honestly happy although she fakes happiness with her smile to convince everybody that she's fine

Khushi's life is similar to a clown at a circus. A smile is painted to their faces to make people happy but underneath that paint is a face of misery
Yes!! I am damn serious!! It happened LOL Oh and great comparison with the joker-reminds of Mera Naam joker the movie :P When the clown cries everyone thinks he is just joking and they laugh at him even in pain !!True!

Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmi4you

yes may be she is cursed with unhappiness
but again she is Khushi
she is the one who finds happiness in very small things and gestures
and these kind of people are never dissatisfied with life
may be her life is going through a bad phase but I bet you will watch her smiling and spreading happiness inspite of her grief
and that is why she has always emerged as a winner and also she will ...Smile
loved your postSmilefrnd

Inshallah she will smile again and that too whole heartedly Day Dreaming

Thanks dear Embarrassed
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Risha_ipkknd

Yes!! I am damn serious!! It happened LOL Oh and great comparison with the joker-reminds of Mera Naam joker the movie :P When the clown cries everyone thinks he is just joking and they laugh at him even in pain !!True!

I guess a name never says it all after all eh? ROFL

I dunno much about that movie hon cuz my knowledge in Indian cinema is quite limited to SRK LOL
FlamingsOfLove Goldie
FlamingsOfLove
FlamingsOfLove

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Wooow 
What a post 

And the end left a qespustioned waiting from us to be fulfilled amazing post love it I looove it

And so dam true

I'm speechless

And yet prefeclt
I guess if u think a nation wide a women's )tittle only for sacrifice ? Amazing I wanna hug u sooo tight right now
Soo true. :0woow

Starktastic

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Nadzii aa gale lag ja for this post HugHugHugHug

I lubed itClapClapClapClap

Its high time Bituwa stand up for his girlApprove just because she is Khushi and incredibly strong emotionally doesn't mean she doesn't need support and love!!!!Tongue

Starktastic

shena07 IF-Rockerz
shena07
shena07

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
gr8 post...well said...Clapmy heart breaks for khushi

Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniks

Its sad that a girl whose only wish for others to be happy but she herself is not allowed the same happiness by the ppl that she wants to be happy. I can cry just remembering wot she has endured for others . Honestly the only person who always wished her well is nk but unfortunately he is not the one who can give the happiness she deserves.

@Red
You know my best friend (who doesn't visit IF much) asked me once why Khushi didn't fall for NK when he's the perfect man of her dreams. But then again as NK quoted; love is truly blind

This is where we use the phrase; opposites attract LOL This defines Nannav & Khushi's love/hate story. Nannav was never happy before he met Khushi. Khushi was never this sad before she met Nannav. Their lives swapped and the moment Nannav tastes some kind of happiness, Khushi's left with misery 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index