Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SHE, who is cursed with unhappiness (Page 3)

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

Well i have always Longed for the day in which Khushi will be happyUnhappy But it will never happen it seams because the bloody hellAngry" Nayi Soch" of our CV's is that the lead lady Khushi [Don't know whether she is nowAngry] is an animal who can tolerate any torture towards her either by her husband or by the villan or by some mad RM people or by Buaji but will forgive everyone easily and also will sacrifice her lifeAngry CV's are not caring about the pain of her even after damn 300 episodes and they say Anjali is in pain and we should feel for  her as she is pregnant , Oh really i feel only for Khushi though i am not angry on Anjali but i will never develop feeling towards Anjali, my feelings are only for khushiCry  and i know most of the viewers will have the same thought as mine. 

Happy Khushi is finally leaving the Ghost house Dancing But again she is the sacrificial goatAngry.

She has sacrificed for everyone for ASR, for her own family, for Anjali and many more but what did this poor girl get back from this people. Hope CV's understand our feelings and give proper respect to Khushi too. I don't damn care about their "Nayi Soch"

@Blue
I refuse to empathize Anjali's character anymore due to the simple fact that she has turned into a psychic sicko more than a sister who btw longed for her brother's happiness at one point

It's sad and disgusting to watch Khushi being butchered by people who take her good nature for granted including Nannav himself. I'm feeling really bad for Khushi's character and really wish she'd get some peace and fled from this torturous hell 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Risha_ipkknd

I remember an incident in sixth grade where I was supposed to be interviewed after a qualifying a written test in my new school.Now the first thing one of the Headmistresses aked me was-What is the meaning of your name?My brother had kept my name and to honest it had no meaning :P I couldnt say-it doesnt have any without sounding stupid.So i did what my mother had always told me to reply to when people ask this ques,quoting Shakespeare-What's in a name?that which we call rose by any other name it will smell as sweet :) Teachers were impressed but this quote stuck in my brain.Relate it with Khushi-and see that even if life surrounds her with unhappiness unlike her name,she still remains the same.You can name her anything and yet the amount og love and respect in her would never disappear.She can bear pains with a smile and yet reminds the world that women aren't just something to be pushed from one corner to the other.By going back I am glad that one iota of respect still remains.Sadly,her name has now turned into just a mere stretch of letters.What's in a name?Indeed! Great post Nadzy :D

@Bold
Are you frigging serious Rish?? ROFL ROFL

The rose quote is from Romeo & Juliet right? How correct you are darling cuz it's apt for Khushi. Here's a girl fretting her happiness for everybody else's happiness. She's never honestly happy although she fakes happiness with her smile to convince everybody that she's fine

Khushi's life is similar to a clown at a circus. A smile is painted to their faces to make people happy but underneath that paint is a face of misery 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CharishmaLivingInPajamasOmNaMaSteOm

susan7 IF-Sizzlerz
susan7
susan7

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
great post...totally agree with uClap

Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

She's suffering the most out of everybody in this show. I don't know how much I'm going to cry for her when she's hurt I'm hurt as well. I hope the one who hurt her the most will be the one to bring back her happiness in life! I can't take this anymore like how much can one girl suffer? an innocent soul like Khushi doesn't deserve any of this. But like I always said 'bad things always happens to good people.' I'm so scared right now ASR might lash out and yell at her again, like ASR is a married man now as I know Married man always put there wife and kids first even if she's your sister your wife should always come first no matter what!

Even after all the insult from him, she still think about him while he was kidnapped. She was the only one that could sense the fact he was in trouble. She did whatever it takes just to bring him back home and yet this is the thanks she's getting? ASR disappointed me big time when he yelled at her blaming her for everything. He need to ask himself a question! Will Anjali be willing or have the guts to do what Khushi did for you? I don't think so! Instead she will be at home in her room crying on her pathetic excuse of a husband shoulder.

I for one is losing faith in ASR these days. I just pray and hope ASR doesn't yell at her again for god sake!

Indeed you're right, she's the most suffered person out of all the people in the show. She went through hell and still pretty much limping in a dark tunnel which has no ray of light. How long will she be able to limp through?

Although I love Nannav, he does not deserve her at all. He's bound to choose his sister over his wife IF he was at crossroads. She is left with eternal bruises and hurt in the end unless Nannav stands up and shield her from this grim 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CharishmaOmNaMaSteOm

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

and this is what my siggie is all about...

why her? why her every freaking time?

Your sig dabba is two thumbs up Hiruni Thumbs Up 

Why her? 

Good question. I guess she's IF-India Forum for Nannav and the clan. We vent our frustration on IF everyday whereas everybody else in that RM are using Khushi as a weapon to vent their frustration Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi4youOmNaMaSteOm

TheSmurfs IF-Dazzler
TheSmurfs
TheSmurfs

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Clap

Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sizzlingsmarty1

Wonderful post..."She definitely deserve all the happiness in the world" a girl who sacrificed everything her happiness to see other's happy...u know what...I want to kidnap khushi and want to give her some happiness atleast I felt really bad for Khushi yesterday how she was moving rose petal's from her foot... awww...hate Raizada's... Angry

Do you need volunteers for your kidnapping plot? 

I'm right behind with all the assistance in the world LOL

I thought she'd share a long lost smile with Nannav last night but DAMN these interruptions Sleepy She's jinxed with nothing but miseries, misunderstandings and forced guilt

OmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
For the CV"s khushi is the punching bag & nice scapegoat
Sanaya is just making it easier for us to withstand it

I really wonder whether there was ever any redemption track planned in the first place or not ??

nice post

Starktastic

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index