Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SHE, who is cursed with unhappiness (Page 13)

pairocks Groupbie
pairocks
pairocks

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
well written...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Starktastic

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy2011

Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

@Hiruni
They flushed the redemption track to please Daljeet :( I'm snoring already here darling 

It was commendable how Nannav trusted Khushi this time but I'm sad that he never in fact none of Raizadas really appreciated the fact that Khushi risked her life to save him. I hope NK at least reminds everybody how much Khushi suffered and tolerated to bring Nannav back home

Nadz, im pretty sure they'll just sweep the whole thing under the rug as usual. why's there so many loop holes in the story? nothing is realistic anymore. even if we forget the fact about KKG risking her life, I'd have expected the others to show her some respect (including Arnav). But it's like the complete opposite Angry 
They need to have a conversation about how they treated each other in the past, about the contract marriage, and what happened during the kidnapping time (including what KKG had to go through)

But i dont see any of that happening except the Anjali drama

You have put it all so well in your last few replies my friendThumbs Up...these are the exact feelings that I have been getting over the last few weeks of the show...I feel so cheated with the shallow treatment of all human emotions...particularly with the way they showed kushi saving arnav from kidnappers part...I mean at one end they showed her bleeding in the head and almost dead...arnie did not even take her to the hospitalShocked...I mean we know its all unreal and fiction...BUT...please do not take us viewers for a ride Angry...I dont want to start my venting all over again and spoil my Monday morning..but as much as I was hoping that the creative team for the show is somewhat talented...I am super disappointedOuch

Amen. I mean we want a realistic believable story right? Not a patchwork of scenes from here and there. It's like a messed up collage with gaping holes in the middle. The picture makes absolutely no sense at all. I know many writers in this forum who would have combined all these details of seperate people, their emotions, interactions and made out a wonderful realistic story.

Saddly writers of the show are nowhere close to even coming to that quality Ouch

You're right. dont want to spoil the day with ranting about this. I've ranted through out the weekend and I'm still not done. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-monsi08Starktastic

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

That's why My advice to all parents to keep the names of their children .. SOCH SAMAJH KE LOL

good one monWink

monsi08

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
You are right Nadzy !! I am feeling sad after reading this post...OuchCry

And I agree with every Fellow BBQs commnets here..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-monsi08Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

Nadz, im pretty sure they'll just sweep the whole thing under the rug as usual. why's there so many loop holes in the story? nothing is realistic anymore. even if we forget the fact about KKG risking her life, I'd have expected the others to show her some respect (including Arnav). But it's like the complete opposite Angry 
They need to have a conversation about how they treated each other in the past, about the contract marriage, and what happened during the kidnapping time (including what KKG had to go through)

But i dont see any of that happening except the Anjali drama

It's a futile exercise to discuss about these loop holes because we will never get what we want in the show. Like you have said, it's essential for Nannav to have a proper conversation with Khushi and rewind the past incidents

Yes he cannot undo his past actions and words but he surely can make her feel she's not responsible for the consequences. He can apologize for the wrong things he did for her. Sorry always seems to be the hardest word but it has so much power to sooth the pain in Khushi's heart right now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-CDlove

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mads

she is the most selfless character of the show... and the most suffered one too.. because she has no real family of hers, no wajood, to be honest.. but she just holds onto whatever life gives her and is satisfied with it ... happy with it.. thus her name - Khushi.. 

because she rises up from unhappiness and triumphs it with happiness.. that's why, atleast for me, her name says it all.. 

and most importantly, she gets everybody's empathy, without asking for it.. unlike SOME PEOPLE  ... and that shows just how brilliant she is in portraying what the writers have written for her..  proud to be a Sanaya fan.. Approve

It's high time for Khushi to give priority to herself and her needs. Being selfless has been costly for her and see the worst of all; she's leaving Nannav for the sake of his family's well being. Khushi should practice being selfish for a change; at least a little like Payal because Khushi's downfall is being super nice and giving 

Wanna see this girl in a happy mode for a change... 
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

That's why My advice to all parents to keep the names of their children .. SOCH SAMAJH KE LOL

I for one will never name my kid Khushi or Nannav after this fiction. Laxmi is a safe option since you can be wealthy at least by the name if not for your wealth ROFL

Laxmi stands for wealth right?!?!? LOL

monsi08

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jennymyola

totally agree. Afterall, khushi's not a piece of sponge to soak up all the grime and acid, she has her own life to live dammit!
And anjali, if u think ur chote has changed, then YES HE HAS CHANGED ever since he was kidnapped and the only person who was missing him the most in his absence was the one on whom he's showering his love on! Bloody pampered doll!

@Bold
Well said Thumbs Up

Anjali changed so much in such little time. For once she didn't even sense her beloved chote in trouble although she gets hyper for the mere reason of him not answering her calls in the past. She was frustrated with chote trusting his spouse over her spouse and waited for a good opportunity to vent her frustration on him

I've no respect for Anjali's character. She's more of a Ekta Kapoor type of serial character who's nothing but a drama queen... She's beyond my understanding

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index