Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SHE, who is cursed with unhappiness (Page 12)

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy2011

yup nadzy...may be...just may be...if the writers have finally put on their consistency hats (pretty pleej..do not play with our emotions here..me pleading with folded handsStern Smile)...we will see arnie actually repent in his own way and bring back the happiness in  Kushi's life that she deserves...because if there is anyone who can do that...it is ARNAVDay Dreaming

edit...forgot to mention..you siggie and avi are too good...

He has to repent Aps... He has to otherwise I will repent on his behalf LOL

On a serious note, there's still a tiny hope in my heart that CVs will stop giving importance to the cry baby and pay attention to Nannav & Khushi's story. Their love story is always incomplete with misunderstanding, hatred and pain... Where the hell is love man?? Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Well said Hiruni and trust me it doesn't look as if Nannav regrets anything he did. Thanks to CVs there's no redemption track as promised by Gul and all we get to see is Anjali begging for attention Dead

Plus there was not a single conversation between Nannav and Khushi about the whole kidnapping saga. Doesn't he wanna know the pain Khushi went through to search him? Doesn't he wanna know how she traced him down not once but twice? Doesn't he have any need to bear her sorrow with him? Why didn't he even spare a minute to have a heart to heart convo with this girl whom she destroyed deliberately for his sister's sake??

Pathetic... I'm disappointed with Nannav too :(

I love Arnav, and he's the most intriuging character in the show but see, I had expectations of how Arnav would have behaved after the revelation of Khushi's innocence. I like the fact that he believed her beforehand without no actual evidence to support her claims.

But, I thought he would show regret for making her go through the emotional harrasement of Post marriage. But I saw none.

Anjlali's derangedness is justified and I expected this of her. Apart from the too touchy touchy wissy wissy acting, all the diolouges and actions are very much in line with her personality.

That's why I believe Anjali track could have pushed after Arnav's regret track.

Arnav regret track would have been a huge TRP garner. Imagine him going crazy with regret and trying to appolagize to Khushi with his intense ASR ways... would have brought the crowd swarming to watch the show.

And then Shyam's truth could have come to the front, Anjlai would have collaped and started her drama.

We would have been happy, Daljeet would have been happy, everyone would have been happy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-madsStarktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
@Hiruni
They flushed the redemption track to please Daljeet :( I'm snoring already here darling 

It was commendable how Nannav trusted Khushi this time but I'm sad that he never in fact none of Raizadas really appreciated the fact that Khushi risked her life to save him. I hope NK at least reminds everybody how much Khushi suffered and tolerated to bring Nannav back home

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-CDlove

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

@Hiruni
They flushed the redemption track to please Daljeet :( I'm snoring already here darling 

It was commendable how Nannav trusted Khushi this time but I'm sad that he never in fact none of Raizadas really appreciated the fact that Khushi risked her life to save him. I hope NK at least reminds everybody how much Khushi suffered and tolerated to bring Nannav back home

Nadz, im pretty sure they'll just sweep the whole thing under the rug as usual. why's there so many loop holes in the story? nothing is realistic anymore. even if we forget the fact about KKG risking her life, I'd have expected the others to show her some respect (including Arnav). But it's like the complete opposite Angry 
They need to have a conversation about how they treated each other in the past, about the contract marriage, and what happened during the kidnapping time (including what KKG had to go through)

But i dont see any of that happening except the Anjali drama

-Appy-Starktastic

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
she is the most selfless character of the show... and the most suffered one too.. because she has no real family of hers, no wajood, to be honest.. but she just holds onto whatever life gives her and is satisfied with it ... happy with it.. thus her name - Khushi.. 

because she rises up from unhappiness and triumphs it with happiness.. that's why, atleast for me, her name says it all.. 

and most importantly, she gets everybody's empathy, without asking for it.. unlike SOME PEOPLE  ... and that shows just how brilliant she is in portraying what the writers have written for her..  proud to be a Sanaya fan.. Approve

-Appy-Starktastic

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

@Hiruni

Nadz, im pretty sure they'll just sweep the whole thing under the rug as usual. why's there so many loop holes in the story? nothing is realistic anymore. even if we forget the fact about KKG risking her life, I'd have expected the others to show her some respect (including Arnav). But it's like the complete opposite Angry 
They need to have a conversation about how they treated each other in the past, about the contract marriage, and what happened during the kidnapping time (including what KKG had to go through)

But i dont see any of that happening except the Anjali drama

You have put it all so well in your last few replies my friendThumbs Up...these are the exact feelings that I have been getting over the last few weeks of the show...I feel so cheated with the shallow treatment of all human emotions...particularly with the way they showed kushi saving arnav from kidnappers part...I mean at one end they showed her bleeding in the head and almost dead...arnie did not even take her to the hospitalShocked...I mean we know its all unreal and fiction...BUT...please do not take us viewers for a ride Angry...I dont want to start my venting all over again and spoil my Monday morning..but as much as I was hoping that the creative team for the show is somewhat talented...I am super disappointedOuch

CDloveStarktastic

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
That's why My advice to all parents to keep the names of their children .. SOCH SAMAJH KE LOL

-Appy-Starktastic

Jennymyola Goldie
Jennymyola
Jennymyola

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
totally agree. Afterall, khushi's not a piece of sponge to soak up all the grime and acid, she has her own life to live dammit!
And anjali, if u think ur chote has changed, then YES HE HAS CHANGED ever since he was kidnapped and the only person who was missing him the most in his absence was the one on whom he's showering his love on! Bloody pampered doll!

-Appy-Starktastic

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index